Samsung T439 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
7.0
7.1

where can i find another one of these? I absolutely love mine!

• 2014-04-18 05:22
  • 4HfN

I want to buy this mobile !!
any one there?

• 2013-07-09 15:07
  • KIXi

yes this phone is easy to use . i like it very much i am using the phone for 5 yers. the problem is the baterry back cover . It is hard to find replacement. you can download music to be use for ringtone but for message tone a big NO! you have to download and you have to pay.

• 2011-07-13 12:19
  • t7Xh

how can i get a weather text message sent every day to me from san francisco to stop when i was there 2 weeks ago i tried to get the weather for san fran and now everyday i am getting one in the a m

• 2010-11-04 05:13
  • 4Gfm

does anyone know how to change my message tone on my samsung T439 to one of my mp3s? i can only get it to use one of the tones that the phone came with. i can change ringtones to my mp3 just fine, just not my text message tone.

• 2010-01-09 18:35
  • I4qI

> In reply to claire @ 2008-02-05 21:22 from n19T - click to readI have a samsung phone, put mp3s on it and use them for ringtones. Try reading the manual.

• 2008-09-02 16:15
  • 49IF

> In reply to claire @ 2008-02-05 21:22 from n19T - click to readI have a Samsung D900i. I loaded bunches of mp3's on that. And you can load mp3's simply on this phone too. I'm guessing ALL Samsung's likely allow this now. It's not rocket science.

• 2008-07-30 07:29
  • 0cu0

You can still put a ringtone on your phone. Just look at the ringtone type you have. It will be MP3,QPC or whatever type you have. Then get a USB cord for your phone and download a program called bitpim (its free). And it will allow you to transfer the ringtone to your phone. I must remind you that size of the file does play a issue unless your phone takes a SD card.

• 2008-04-04 04:59
  • kVqR

how come ya just dont use bluetooth. ya got friends!!! get somes from them. thats what i do

• 2008-02-18 01:44
  • 4cIE

People that don't have enough sense to read the manual shouldn't post. It is very easy to put music on this phone. I also set an MP3 as my ringtone.

• 2008-02-15 16:57
  • kVrX

No, not all Samsung phones are like that. I have a Samsung D520, and I can't put whatever music into it and use it as my ring tone.

• 2008-02-15 07:33
  • 07g5

you cant put music on samsung phones, you have to use the tones that come on the phone.thsts why i dont have a samsung, i got rid of mine when i found that out.

• 2008-02-05 21:22
  • n19T

I think this phone is awsome but the only problem I have is that I can't figure out how to put music on my phone.

• 2008-02-03 01:34
  • jrr%
Total of 13 user reviews and opinions for Samsung T439.