Samsung T500 - user opinions and reviews

199069

6.7
6.2
6.2

can anyone plzz tell the ringtones which are present in this phone plz i'll be thankful!!

• 2013-05-18 22:19
  • Lb4a

> In reply to [deleted post]i want this phone

• 2012-12-07 10:45
  • PAt9

Dear Repliers,

I am looking for some old samsung (such as Samsung T500, or 700 or E340) or Panasonic Mobile Handsets, Please help me out to get the same,

• 2012-02-28 06:36
  • Mfxa

> In reply to mani @ 2009-12-11 19:42 from mgxE - click to readHi all, I'm actually looking for a samsung T500, doesn't have to be in working order. Of course if it works then even better. Pleaase get in touch, many thanks!!

• 2010-10-14 01:39
  • n5p@

OK, for all you fans out there, I have a Samsung T500 in red for sale on ebay! (i.e. www.ebay.com.au) It's in unmarked condition and looks virtually new with only a couple of minor problems - check it out if you're a big fan of this beautiful little phone, like me!! P.S. I'm located in Australia so if you need it posted internationally I can get a quote for you if needed. Just contact me via the 'ask a question' section in ebay. Happy bidding!!

• 2010-05-23 11:30
  • uA7s

pls help me im looking for samsung T-500.how much does it cost?pls give me a call it's (02) 910 0486.sure buyer! brand new or second hand.thanks!

• 2010-01-07 10:52
  • UD}w

my sis has 1 but it's out of order. it's display doesnt work. she tried to got fix it but useless. shes looking for th new 1

• 2009-12-11 19:42
  • mgxE

> In reply to shrdhs @ 2008-11-25 15:35 from 2Z4M - click to readiff you cant find it anywere then try online stores like ebay!

• 2009-08-30 01:26
  • wf5q

this phone might be really old and its not something people would go for in todays date, but i think its looks completely awesome. so iam looking for someone who coould sell me this phone. i cant really find it in store. please help me find one. please please please!!!!!!!

• 2008-11-25 15:35
  • 2Z4M

I think it's the most beautiful fashion phone ever.It's old,that's true,but for girls who don't demand functions such as camera,mps player,bluetooth etc. it' ok.It has female features:biorythm,weight calculator,calorie counter,pink schedule.The display turns to a nice mirror when you hold 'c'.And of course the Swarowski zirconium cristals add to that fancy look.Only problem was that it maybe isn't for rough handling,mine broke down so many times,I gave up on fixing it and bought another Samsung phone.

• 2008-07-07 15:27
  • nUk0

it's great phone it's my lovely mob i've ever had small smart nice good color.i love it

• 2007-12-20 03:23
  • fvyE

great phone

• 2007-11-07 10:27
  • PNEj

This is the worst phone I've ever had in my life! It's tinny and the flip broke after 2 months so would hang up when I'm talking to people. I hate that you can't write more than one message at a time. When you get a message, it constantly makes a noise until you open it. You can't feel the vibrate either. It's the biggest piece of rubbish I've ever bought - a complete waste of money. Phones I had 5 years ago have better features than this.

• 2007-04-24 01:41
  • PStD

Best phone ever!
I loved it.

• 2007-01-13 21:52
  • pkjI

Hi there, I bought my T500 second hand about 2mths ago and up until now it was the perfect girly moby but the screen inside will not work,but everythig else does (just cant sms). Is it fixable??? Please let me know!

• 2006-09-14 12:57
  • U2ZJ

This phone is excellent, however a common issue seems to be the screen. I've had my phone for nearly 3 years and the screen no longer works... the mirror still does tho!

• 2006-07-10 15:10
  • wgsF

I had the T500 is my younger days :) And it was a great phone, however Samsung did make them faulty and everyone I knew who had the same phone had a screen technicality.

The best feature of the phone was THE MIRROR! How I wish my D500 had the same :)

• 2006-06-08 11:59
  • RxIc

I have the lady killer now for already 3 years and i love my phone but my screen doesnt work anymore. I really wanna fix it but i dont find any shops who can make this type of Samsung.

• 2006-04-28 10:55
  • m7x0

you guys are a bit sloooooooow. the phone is off the market!!!

• 2006-04-15 07:46
  • PMTH

verrri cute...outta date....but i LOVE it!!!!

• 2006-01-24 11:51
  • Aex}
Total of 108 user reviews and opinions for Samsung T500.