Samsung U380 Brightside - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.8

Just bought one and really like it for my purposes, however, when it's off, it seems to come on frequently by it's self when i go into my purse. Also will automatically dial.

• 2014-07-10 23:08
  • GW}9

> In reply to senior @ 2013-07-03 07:47 from 4YxP - click to readVery sensitive to touch. I am constantly having to close things, it's annoying and I can't wait to turn it in.

• 2014-02-03 00:16
  • 49jm
  • F

Miss my LG. This brightside will not transfer data to your computer directly. You cannot get it out of your pocket or in your pocket without pressing buttons on it turning it on/off dialing someone etc. Won't ever get this type of phone again.

• 2013-07-03 07:47
  • 4YxP

There is no Geo-tagging with the Samsung U380 Brightside.

• 2013-04-22 08:37
  • xCQi
  • F

I really like this phone EXCEPT that you have to have the menu show up.

• 2013-04-02 03:02
  • jDjc

why is it expensive?

• 2013-02-13 18:01
  • m1T$

just got the brightside and it is a great phone for anyone who wants a touch without all the junk! easy to use and great screen size for the older generation 60+.

• 2012-11-06 16:16
  • YfkV

does it support any apps?

• 2012-08-26 16:57
  • utrD

> In reply to Jatin @ 2012-03-20 23:22 from b$i6 - click to readIt's a good phone. Your expectations are too high because of stupid smartphones but not everybody can have a smartphone. This isn't one and it was never claimed to be. Please don't complain about the little things and lower your expectations, or you should go get a smartphone instead

• 2012-07-28 20:43
  • qiZM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-16 13:56 from pkqE - click to readUm.... You can't expect to much out of it, it's not a smartphone and it's not suppose to be like a smartphone. Not everybody can afford a smartphone. It's not really the phone, I think your expectations are to high.

• 2012-07-28 20:37
  • qiZM

u guys are so careless..it depends on how u use the phone ,right?

• 2012-06-16 07:25
  • RxnW

I had the phone for 4 days and the screen cracked with phone in my pocket....

• 2012-05-25 20:09
  • Ydj8

does anyone know if this device has a limit on the amount of text messages in your inbox.

• 2012-05-06 00:43
  • 0fDA

sam ple do querty pad 2.8in screen spec. 113cm ,59cm,12mm is curect anotamy ple do this model phone min price
5to 6 ple do it

• 2012-05-03 04:10
  • 7qCG

its camra isbad

• 2012-05-02 11:23
  • uwdX

g, picture taking device, this is perfect!

• 2012-04-28 20:47
  • HHHH

I just bought the Samsung Brightside and absolutely love it! I had the LG Octane which I also loved but recently had a run in with water. Before the Octane I had the LG env3.(which I did not like due to the constant shutdowns...so frustrating but still felt better than the Intensity or the Cosmos phones to me) Needless to say, I'm not a "smartphone" user. I have a Kindle Fire which I "play" with. What this phone allows me to do is navigate easily with the touch screen to get to contacts, calls, texting and pictures more quickly and easily. The larger "smartphoneish" screen is sweet. So if your looking for an upgrade from your call and text only phone and not looking for internet and downloading bells and whistles just an easy to use calling, texting, picture taking device, this is perfect!

• 2012-04-24 22:26
  • G2D{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-20 21:03 from Qxpm - click to readI guess, untouchable!

• 2012-04-20 21:05
  • Qxpm

Interesting Phone. "Actually, U" stands for what!? Universe?

• 2012-04-20 21:03
  • Qxpm
Total of 37 user reviews and opinions for Samsung U380 Brightside.