Samsung U460 Intensity II - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.4
6.3

I can't seem to set the ring long enough prior to going to voice mail...pretty much have to have it in my hand when it rings to answer AND it has a "AA" on the face that i can't figure out what setting has caused it and would like to remove it

• 2012-05-26 03:59
  • kRJ7
  • current samsung In.2
  • Rating0

Currently using Samsung intensity II.

Pro
- multiple alarm clock (con: no label of each alarm)
- interesting design (simple and complex)
- feel solid
- good battery

Con
- lack 3.5mm headphone plug
- camera is pretty bad
- horrible speaker (to the degree where you can't understanding)

Overall: If you are looking for a simple phone that handles texting and phone call.

Recommendation: NO, the speaker is too horrible to even consider the phone except you speak super clearly almost like teaching a third years old.

• 2012-04-04 01:47
  • qUc1

I have this phone and its easy to use but I can't get my t9 to work. :(

• 2011-04-10 17:54
  • 4wt5

i like this phone so much

• 2010-10-05 01:57
  • khQY

i want to get this phone and am wondering can you put a pin block on the message app ? ? ? and do you no how much it would be if changed to euros ? ? ?

• 2010-10-03 18:30
  • nyUW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-23 04:41 from QGiP - click to readthe problem i am having and i have had this phone for a day now is, it will not stay on t9 or memorize my words! it is driving me insane, i love the keyboard but i also like the t9 word. can anyone help me?

• 2010-09-19 19:28

• RK08

good

• 2010-09-14 13:31
  • 2F2p

I really like this phone alot. It is a very nice phone.And I really love the slide up phones

• 2010-09-12 02:58
  • I4Yx

I'll be getting this phone soon and I'm wondering if anyone has had problems with it, If so what problems??

• 2010-08-23 04:41
  • QGiP
Total of 11 user reviews and opinions for Samsung U460 Intensity II.