anyone use 8gb memory card? is there any problem like the phone performs slower or somethings?
Anonymous, 30 Jun 2008Can you take pictures descreetly?yes, u can do that by turning the phone sound volume off (setting-phone profiles-options-edit)
this id the beessst phone it the world there cant be any better it is spot on xxx
rishi1982, 29 Jun 2008just got thi phone but the right iconon the touchpad does not respond anyone know how to fix this ?if one touchpad flickers, turn phone off, remove the battery and then put it back into phone. if it still flickers, then there's a fault with the phone.
just got thi phone but the right iconon the touchpad does not respond anyone know how to fix this
Victor, 28 Jun 2008Hey, I saw a video on youtube that was taken on the mobile world congress, there was a guy th... morehey victor can u tell me if the touch panel flickers by any chance while just on the phone using it normaly, or does it always stay solid, because i have watched videos on youtube about the phone n ime not sure if its the camrea thats filming or its the acual phone because it flickers..
RM, 29 Jun 2008just got this phoen anyone having problems with he touch pad all the icons on the touch pad r... moreI'd take your phone back to were you bought it from...
It sound like you have a faulty phone...
just got this phoen anyone having problems with he touch pad all the icons on the touch pad respond except for the one on the right no mater how much or hard i press it it doesnt not respong can anyone tell me if im doing somethign wrong?
Hey, I saw a video on youtube that was taken on the mobile world congress, there was a guy that was saying all the spec's of the phone, including that it can hold a 6GB micro sd card, it's that true? which is the max it can hold?? cuz on i saw on a webpage that it only holds up to 2GB
Can somebody help me with that??
Anonymous, 17 Jun 2008this phone is perfect for people who mainly wanna use it for the audio player using their head... moreAre there two different models? 90% of the pictures found on the web show no secondary videocam, none of the videos I've found show it, so... I don't get it.
anyone know how to set it up where it gives you a missed call alert?, like if it makes a sound or something, its a great phone , but the manual is horrible
BTW! Just to help you guys the link below has some great (and really loud) ringtones for your set. I used the given softwares to creat more ringtones for myself as well. Try them they really work well on the U900.
My mini review:
- Beautiful to look at and hold
- Superb built quality
- c0mfortable keypad and also very sturdy
- magic screen really works. Its simply awesome to look at and operate
- lovely themes. Love the fact that you can customize them
- great display. The colors are bright and saturated and photos look great
- user interface much improved but still not upto the mark
- great functionality for a non-smart phone. I believe its one of the best in the market as far as funtionality is concerned.
- Great camera. Photos looks good on pc and phone.
- pathetic voice quality! I know that this has been discussed thousands of times on the forums but I am bitterly disappointed with the voice quality of such a high-end device. Samsung needs to wake up and realize that such compromises would really hurt their sales.
- pathetic speaker! I rate the speaker on this device 4 out of 10. Its a multimedia device not a calculator. When i am outdoors i cant afford to miss my clals just becuase i couldnt hear my phone ring. Samsung are you listening?
- Also dont understand why they cannot put separate speakers for ringing and voice calls?
- The user interface is fast and great to look at but still not as user-friendly as Nokia or SE.
- Battery performance is WEAK period! Mine died in the middle of a phone call and the phone never woke up after that. And whats with the aweful slow charging time?
- Weak internet capabilities. Just use the browser on an N-Series device and you'll know what I am ranting about.
Its a good device for people who want to show-off and impress girls and believe me it will impress the girls. Its amazing to look at! But for me there are too many compromises to give it a positive review. Sorry Smsung....maybe next time. :)
I like this handset for its looks but fails on performance.
First the in-call volume is very low. The ringtone volume is low (used a ringtone that I have on my N95/8GB which has 8volume levels @ was loud on volume level 5 but on max volume level on u900 was still low).
Sending data via bluetooth is very slow. It was much faster on the u600.
Best thing about the phone is creating your own skins, brilliant probably the best thing on the phone.
I see people mentioning about software upgrades for this. 1.is it available 2.where do you do it, via the internet on SAMSUNGS website or does it have to be taken to a SAMSUNG repair centre? Can anyone help?