Marcelo L, 04 Jul 2010This model does NOT come with a forward facing camera....please update your specifications acc... moreNo, there is a front facing camera, it's so obvious if you put the picture up big.
i dont think that phones have to loose on flash just because of measures, personally i do not need 0.0000001mm thin phones, i better prefer thickr but with flash
Why all the same models? touch screen, 5mp camera, etc...How many models more??
This model does NOT come with a forward facing camera....please update your specifications accordingly.
I'm a Samsung fan and this is a nice smartphone with good features but the only problem with SAMSUNG is that they releases phone so quick week by week that there new released phones are getting older week by week and not like Sony ericsson they released phones after 2 months that's why there new phones that are released don't get to much old and that's good bec. if you bought a phone then after that after 1 year your phone will be old bec. of that situation that they released phones to much quick and that's not good news...
this phone doesn't need a flash...it has a night mode. check out the pics on xda, the night mode works great.
Yes sir! By this time I think samsung knows what we exactly need nowZ! I'll send my congratulations for them. w
Well, I have a Samsung Galaxy S (8GB, but it's also possible to have it with 16GB, however once Froyo comes up, I will use the external memory more).
What I like:
1. Screen unlock pattern (on a matrix of 3x3 points you can select whatever pattern you want for unlocking the screen, so strangers may have a hard time looking in your phone).
4 Great display.
5 Great camera.
5 The "Layers" application (let's you see in space POI's around you).
7 You can play DivX movies "out of the box" (I like this when I travel).
8 Good battery life (due also to economical proc and display).
From android market:
9 Find my phone app.
No web flash in standard browser (but to be solved with Froyo; also there is a android marked browser who has it).
John, 30 Jun 2010Is this phone good or is HTC Desire good.
I have never used a Samsung ph in my life, but nw... moreI believe this phone is better for the following reasons:
- It weighs less, it's also thinner and bigger.
- The screen on this is magnificent and more larger than the HTC disire.
- This may not have flash, but it has HD video that the desire doesn't have. I think other versions of the Samsung Galaxy S might have flash, so if that matters to you, get the version that has a flash.
- The screen and menus look better, they also have a new text imput that's called 'swype', which can make you type much more quicker
- There are more specifications and installed applications such as: (This phone)
ayar. - Social networking integration
- Digital compass
- MP4/DivX/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Image/video editor
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Flash Lite v3.1
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Layar (unless that's for all androids)
- Digital compass
- Dedicated search key
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA9 player
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV9 player
- Facebook, Flickr, Twitter applications
- Voice memo
I'd also say this phone and the other version of this phone flog the desire for design too.
I don't know why this phone don't have flash!!? such a good phone without flash, ah, it's a shame.