Samsung X100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.4

hey this phone is nice but i want to know tht can u download games from data cable ????

• 2004-03-09 10:56

hi... can we attach any kind of camara with it ? And Arshad in KArachi u buy it from United mobile or Mobile Zone

• 2004-03-09 07:15

Excellent phone nice and sharp picture. 9mb memory, 200 SMS, 1000 Phone Address book records each with 5 telephone number and email address. I dont know how you get the idea it is not compatible with JAZZ. I have been using it with JAZZ connection. It has sound recording option also. Only no IrDA and built in hands free. I bought it for Pakistani Rs 8200/- in Karachi.

• 2004-03-08 06:55

Hi.... For All QUESTIONERS!!!! The COMPATIBLE DATACable with this phone has tthis model number ( PCB133LBE ) and it works 100% because I'M USING IT NOW!!!!!!!!
Note:ONLY Use this pc program (EasyStudio 1.0)
then you can upload tones, wallpaper and screen savers..... for more information send me E-mails at this adress( samourahs@naharnet.com)

• 2004-03-07 13:59

i have samsung x 100 mobile,, i am very happy that buy this mobile, i think x100 is best mobile,,

• 2004-03-07 04:00

Can anybody please tell me which Data Cable is COMPATIBLE with SGH-X100.

• 2004-03-06 21:37

can compose ringtone or not?

• 2004-03-05 17:16

iam in india and not able to download any ringtones. Is this feature available on this phone. any info will be greatful. thank you

• 2004-03-04 10:29

The Handset is very nice but still not known to me how to download the ringtones and wallerpaper and atlast
Screensavers...

• 2004-03-02 07:28

How To Create ringing tone

• 2004-02-29 20:31

every thing is fine but the absence of Irda is really bad.even thought u have a data cable u canot use that to mobile to moblie transfer :S
I guess if the back light was white insted of the gaudy blue compared to the screen :D. over all nice fone and really fast compared to NOKIA and Siemens

• 2004-02-22 09:43

can any 1 tell me if its lacking in ir port, no blue tooth how we gona transfer the data than ? with data cable ?

• 2004-02-21 11:48

I have a limited budget being a student. I think this is a cool mobile. Can anyone of u who own such a set advise me? Do u encounter any problems as such with this phone??

• 2004-02-20 19:45

plzgiveme set thi samsung x100 priec & 620

• 2004-02-20 10:12

Compared with Nokia 6610 and found very good in terms of features and more IMP. price only two features N6610 scores over this is FM receiver and IR Port. Rest everything is fine Size,Shape,Color, weight overall a good choice for new buyers.

• 2004-02-18 19:05

I have a question for Samsung X100
What is the original data cable for this phone and what is price of this cable?

• 2004-02-15 18:19

I have Just Bought This Mobile a week ago..and it looks decent but without bluetooth that sucks..also the battery wont last much longer ..approx 3 days only..but as far as price is concern its worth taking

• 2004-02-10 08:28

COOOL... This phone is great.I just bought one(180$) and I'am very satisfeid.The polyphonic sounds are great and the screen is one of the better you can find.He has a very nice shape.SAMSUNG is the best !!! Sorry for my language

• 2004-02-09 23:50

everything is goood

• 2004-02-09 10:24

I liked this mobile too much..but the price is little bit high..actually i am a student and wanna to use ur mobile sets in future as well....so i need some discount and some special offers (if any)...I waiting from u a good reply..
thanks..
Jabbar...and ZafaR

• 2004-02-05 15:22
Total of 605 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X100.