Samsung X100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.3

It was a nice choice in 2004 but from some months it goes on hang when call is made or received.Its sleek and handy.

• 2008-10-05 16:56
  • M@T2

I used this phone for almost 5 years. I liked it very much, although it had only basic features. The color didn't peel off, and it worked properly until a couple of months ago, when I had problems on network, system that hang when I received a call, or switched off suddenly when I was using it.
Still, for me, it was a nice phone.

• 2008-10-02 10:55
  • txFt

This phone is really nice phone
But i pissed off easily cause i can't download Games or Java Apps on it :S this is the biggest problem

• 2008-09-07 11:54
  • fvAs

thiz is a best cell phone

• 2008-06-16 08:53
  • wucQ

> In reply to jonardus @ 2008-04-26 18:35 from v0Xx - click to readWhy is samsung x100 not downloading powerful java games.

• 2008-06-12 20:55
  • kH@7

OMG. i miss this phone (until it was stolen in my apartment). this is a basic phone. i was very contented with its features. i used it for a year.

now i am using x680=)

• 2008-04-26 18:35
  • v0Xx

it a nice phone i am still using this phone

• 2008-03-18 06:40
  • PxKX

it is a good mobile i ever use but unfortunatelly not comming now..

• 2008-01-29 16:20
  • Pxpn

@ Sanjeev Mistry
Restart is the biggest problem with this phone.. you change ur ram @ samsung sc.

gud luk

• 2008-01-16 15:05
  • R567

This is one of the simple and the best phones, no hanky panky, simple dial-ans-sms-save, "THE BEST PHONE". i had this model of 2years, and lost it last month, i am looking for this model. i am working in Riyadh, and cannot find one, appreciate if anyone can help me in getting this model in Riyadh.

• 2007-12-26 13:26
  • Sd0s

how do i reset my SGH X100A

• 2007-12-17 13:05
  • NHHq

best damn phone i ever owned. built like a tank, preforms like new even when the screen is busted and has been dropped countless times. samsung ftw

• 2007-12-11 04:40
  • yw9e

This is a quite good phone than other phone, but it has no Camera, Blue tooth and Other Latest options, as simple phone this is Great, for Take a Call, Type a SMS and Store some numbers.

• 2007-12-09 13:42
  • w9JL

I have been using this phone for more than 3 years now.This is a good reliable phone.But for about 3 months time i have had problems with this. Sometimes when i receive a call it gets stuck and suddenly switching off.Other than that its a good phone for daily usage.

• 2007-12-01 18:59
  • w9L4

I have been using x100 for the past 3 years without any problem untill about few months ago when it started to hang.The phone hangs every now and then when picking call or when making calls from the phone.When this happens,it does not respond to any key & its
get Switch OFF.So I reset my Mobile , so now it has stop hanging , BUT now my mobile gives, NETWORK Problem inside house , were before it was working fine..were other working fine of same service.
PLease let Me know right solution.WAITING for Reply .(sanju02@gmail.com)

• 2007-10-31 11:56
  • 2ZHA

I am using this phone for the last three years. This phone is good with its features but for the last one and half year i am facing a problem on this phone. This phone automatically switch off during call receive. In most of the cases it powered off or hang as soon as the call comes on this phone. Can you help me to fix this problem. I shall be thankful to you. Thanks

• 2007-10-27 19:07
  • v@HI

it is a good phone but now a day its value is low bcoz its momory is not enough for todays style

• 2007-10-20 23:12
  • PTpW

I,m using it since july 2004 simply a great handset.

• 2007-10-16 19:04
  • PDTi

in my x100 ,the battry level not displayed in screen , TELL ME SUGESSTION FOR THAT PLZ

• 2007-09-02 07:47
  • vwv@

hi my mobile name is samsung x100 but every time hang this mobile what i can do?>plz tell me

• 2007-08-20 10:38
  • PGxL
Total of 608 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X100.