Samsung X210 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.3
6.6

this is handset very very exlent i like this handset battery backup good...........

• 2014-09-25 14:29
  • Y}K4

I need this model phone My Fauvor this .

• 2014-06-18 11:29
  • vQ}S

> In reply to nani @ 2014-05-24 16:07 from vGuP - click to readeven me dude, finally found one today for 500/-

• 2014-06-10 17:21
  • t}cL

super mobile even though it's classic people love this kind of mobiles even i,m looking for a mobile like this

• 2014-05-24 16:07
  • vGuP

It's build quality is superb. after 8 years of using, this phone is still ok.

• 2013-12-27 12:40
  • t1$B

I am using since 2006. very very excellent mobile.

• 2013-09-09 10:37
  • phme
  • F

Hi, this phone is just so lovely. I have one question to all the mobile makers - why don't they make flip phones anymore. Besides can i get this phone somewhere and new piece? Anywhere?

• 2013-05-04 16:57
  • vGMf

wow that was a best phone I used.. but someone stolen in bus in delhi.. lots of memories were attached vd that mobile.. :(

• 2012-12-05 05:54
  • t@xZ

Shall we get spares for this phone x210

• 2012-02-02 11:08
  • tUdf

i want to know how to change the message in phone memory?

• 2011-09-14 06:46
  • v{WK

em using dis fone for last 4 yrs nd it works really gr88... awesome sound quality, gud battery back up, simple nd sleek, lite weight,.... i juzz love dis fone ...

• 2011-07-06 21:19
  • utn%

i use this phone last 4 years and his batt. charger and ather part are not change it's a fantastic phone g8 sound, display,style

• 2011-06-30 05:47
  • 2SL2

I had this phone for 2 years.
pros- was cheap, fairly reliable, good sound quality, feel down many times and still works.
Cons- battery is horrible I even bought a new battery and the phone sucks the juice dry in 30 minutes talk time I recharge 3X a day, the screen is dying on me, the reception sometimes doesn't catch, cheap plastic on the back i had to replace the cover.
overall it was ok. I wouldn't recommend it

• 2011-02-20 19:42
  • 3ddK
  • F

my first cell ic samsung x210 missing super contivity super model.

• 2011-01-29 13:52
  • 2SS}

i want to buy
if any1 have in good condition plz mail at
www.something.t@hotmail.com

• 2010-11-15 11:35
  • utmm

Hi,

I used it for 6 months and i downed it in to rock and its panel got separated partially and display was gone. but it was working for another 2 months with out display. i used to receive and make the call. i have very important contacts in that . Please anybody tell me the way to repair it. i already consulted samsung service center. they said its not possible to repair it as its spare parts r not available. please suggest me some thing. i just want the contacts in that. u can reply to pmshetty2007@gmail.com

• 2010-10-07 12:20
  • w0%h

very simple, rugged and long lasting phone . i have been using it since last 5 yrs. no problem till date..troublefree..

• 2010-08-14 20:57
  • utm0

> In reply to Zaheer Ali @ 2008-11-25 11:17 from 2Adg - click to readhey i requested 4 GRPS settings from my service provider

i keep getting a message - "WE HAVE SENT YOU THE GPRS SETTINGS HOPE YOU HAVE SAVED" but actually i never receive them

• 2010-04-20 14:37
  • utcA

hey all..
I have been using this fon for the last 4 years. Its a very good phone indeed. it falls down atleast once o twice everyday.. but still goin gud..
BUt the message composing sucks.. its very slow.. once you type 2-3lines.. then you have to wait for the letters to appear after typing..
and there is no way to connect this fon to the outside world, no wireless connectivity.. no usb..

except this, its a good fone..!! battery wont give any problem.. even after 4 years, im getting 2 days back up..

• 2010-03-26 05:42
  • Iaag

Can any body please tell me how can i connect my samsung x210 with pc.
you can contact ma at cj_baloch336@yahoo.com

• 2010-03-10 12:18
  • 2Twa
Total of 329 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X210.