Samsung X300 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
7.0
6.9

try to search in samsung.com :P

• 2006-10-03 14:03
  • MMZ@

i think it looks very stylish, but it looks a little funny when its open. becuase it looks like it has a long neck. but i like the phone overall, and cant wait to see it in stores

• 2006-10-02 01:13
  • Yc4Z

you can use, easy studio II PIMS & file manager to sync with PC..
you can upload ringtone and picture...
its very easy.. email me if you have any question...
have a nice try.... c u..

• 2006-09-27 11:19
  • PGgm

The phone seems ok, but im getting problems with irDa (winxp detects it, but i cant send anything to the phone!!). Anybody knows where are the drivers for this phone???

• 2006-09-24 21:57
  • nw9B

the mp3 ringtones support here means that u can record songs by holding the mobile in front of the sound source n record the song n set it as ringtone. if i m mistaken plz correct me.

• 2006-08-25 15:32
  • 2S$1

Hi,
I'm thinking of buying this phone. I like that ascetism (no camera or other useless stuff).

One thing that I really liked in all my previuos samsungs was that they had LEDs, which were used to inform an incoming call or sms, and, most important, LEDs didn't stop blinking as long as the SMS had been read... Is there anything like this in x300?

• 2006-08-24 19:21
  • M{WH

My S500 samsung was not working very well in the rural areas of Bohol (Philippines)- bad reception. So I gave it to my girlfriend and bought a x300. Much better reception, clear reception. I am very happy with it as a tri band gsm world phone without unnecessary features. I think there is a place for simple, handsets that work all over the world.

• 2006-08-12 07:37
  • QSdx

YO! Panno! Tnx for the info!

• 2006-07-27 16:04
  • PZti

No, X300 can not ring and vibrate in a same time. You can chose Vibration+Melody but it frst vibrate, then goes only melody.
In this mode, you have vibra +melody only fo sms, so calendar memos go only with vibration.
About sms, you can setUp for periodical alerts, so after 2 min, the ph will alert again - no blinding screen.

Asking for information where I can download same kind of PC suite for this ph. It has IrD port, and hope that can bi conected with PC???

• 2006-07-27 06:58
  • iKQs

can this phone ring and vibrate at the same time? does it have a lcd that blinks to inform you if you have an incoming sms or call coming in? tnx.

• 2006-07-26 15:37
  • PZti

I gOt the blaCk onE 2daY....
Its reallY gooD hanDset.....

• 2006-07-26 11:00
  • U22k

Todey I buy black one. I really like it. Dont'have a normal manual, so i download from this side. Everithing is Ok for the basic phone. No problems, just need to read the manual.

• 2006-07-19 22:25
  • iKQs

Hi Marta!
Setting alarm is very easy! Just follow the following steps.
Step 1: Go to Organiser
Step 2: Choose the alarm type
Step 3: Enter time
Step 4: Press the i button(which we use to connect to GPRS). Select am/pm
Alarm gets activated.

• 2006-07-18 09:37
  • ijVd

please tell me how to activate the alarm on this phone.

• 2006-07-16 18:15
  • m1GL

is it true that this phone cannot transfer the picture or the ringtones via the infra red? how will the user want to add the collection of the picture or change yheir ringtone if the infra red can't be use for transfering pictures and ringtones??? plz somebody answer me......

• 2006-07-15 09:02
  • PxFn

i want to ask that have Samsung X300 mp3

• 2006-07-08 20:36
  • m1YF

Does NOT support MP3 !
IrDA Sync ONLY for calendar and contacts !

• 2006-07-06 09:55
  • xnpC

HELP NEEDED!!!

hello all.

i am planning to buy this phone.

i will be glad if anyone of you please answers the below mentioned queries:

a) how has been the GPRS performance at this phone? can we easily manage Internet browsing esp. on webistes such as Google, Hotmail, and Yahoo.
if yes, can we see the images that are present on the website?

b) does this phone comes, minus a head-phone?
as in, if we want to listen to the radio, is the built-in speaker-phone the only option? or does the phone comes with a head-set?

i will be glad if i am answered at the soonest.

bests. cheers.

• 2006-06-27 17:04
  • 2AdH

I got this phone itz screeen is not much good but it has fm that is one thing else. shape is nice irda work for contacts only. and it doesn't support mp3. Gsm arena has wrote wrong description of this phone bcoz im using this phone from 10 days. it has 10 ringtones and 10 wallpapers only.

• 2006-06-27 06:03
  • PyqN

Is it posible to use the IrDA except for contacts data and is this phone realy supports Mp3?

• 2006-06-26 14:50
  • T4aa
Total of 82 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X300.