Samsung X480 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
6.7
7.0

Now I want to buy this phone, where it is available , could u please tell me.I am from Bangladesh , how i will get it ok

• 2013-11-02 20:14
  • 2CYw

> In reply to iraj86 @ 2013-02-20 22:36 from uvak - click to readI bought it on 20 July 2005!!! Great phone!

• 2013-04-04 04:36
  • PvwH

my first mobile...bought this little wonder on 21 july 2005. dad gifted me this phone...almost 8 years passed and this phone is still working well...no battery replacement , no servicing ..

• 2013-02-20 22:36
  • uvak

where can this phone be taken for service here in kenya(africa)

• 2011-08-25 14:18
  • fqLy

i have this phone for almost 6 years now... it functions well and its small yet so convenient to use and have...

• 2011-08-09 14:10
  • wHrS

i love it too coz i used to bollow one from my brother.i'd wish to buy one in the uae

• 2011-04-10 20:06
  • 3JLV

I use to have this kind cellphone. its very easy & fun to handle it. but i lost it. if i want to buy this cellphone where do think i could got in area Sabah Malaysia. TQ

• 2011-01-14 00:58
  • IVI9

Hi pals?am Jack from Kenya.I seriously respect this phone since it was my first internet enabled phone which i bought as a second hand phone back in 2007.it is through dis phone dat i learnt how to access the internet,use google,etc.it got lost n i tried to look for the phone but i was told dat it is out of the market.kudos samsung for such a nyc phone

• 2011-01-11 08:13

• Najy

I love it!!!

• 2010-01-24 21:15
  • 3d7j

this is my favourite one!..it`s easy to use, very organized, it has a unique "look"...what more could you need. oh and it can get through a lot of dropping without deteriorating a bit! it`s great. I have it for 5 years now..it`s a pity a have to change it because of the battery.

• 2009-12-27 13:30
  • p3Kq

my sister has this phone
and it can survive through anything
she once accidently put into a dryer
and after that she tried to use it,
and it was still working perfectly

• 2009-12-25 13:12
  • uWAA

i concur with the commenter w/ "superb" feedback. i bought this piece of cellphone back in y2k5, and its sticking like glue. it's awsome. i dislike mobile cameras cuz even tho mpixels r rising the qval is far from regular (even compact-alike) cameras. the phonebook is good for 2000 posts, superb phone! too bad they discontinued it.

• 2009-12-05 20:14
  • 0pVf

this phone is freaking aweome

• 2009-12-04 09:00
  • u1tj

this phone is really superb. I used it for 3 years and didnt face any problem.

• 2009-10-28 12:14
  • vGq3

This phone realy realy super. I got this phone in 2006 and still running strong & smoothly. i only replaced it battery once and that was the only replacement i've done up to now. It have less features but a perfect phone for normal use. I love it.

• 2009-09-10 13:42
  • w9Kj

This is really a great phone I had this phone December 2005- 2008. the longest phone I have ever had. Kudos to Samsung for a making suck a great long lasting phone.

• 2009-08-11 21:46
  • Qus6

actually i was using samsung x480,it was pretty good and slim , very compact to use,,,,,,,,and wat i need is can i get this model mobileby post... pls do the need full.....

• 2009-08-03 15:25
  • vGkM

i got dis fone as a bday present 3 years ago and i thought we'll never part....it was stolen and i never got it back..i guess every1 wants a fone lke dis...2 bad they took mine...i mis u X480 :(

• 2009-05-09 23:49
  • PvW1

My best phone to date...
This is a short history of the phones I used since 1999:

1999-2001 Sagem MC912....pretty sturdy phone, battery died quickly though and some problems w/software

2001-2002 Nokia 3310....reliable but battery life was quite short, also it was way too heavy

2002-2003 Alcatel 512 Pretty nifty little bugger, but quite fragile, had to take it in for repairs twice before I gave up on it

2003-2004 Sagem My X-5, my 2nd BEST, very good, reliable, very good battery life

2004-2005 Motorola C385 pretty straight forward, good battery life

2005-..... This Samsung, the X480...I can't even remember how many times I dropped this phone, I even dropped it in water without realizing, picked it up minutes later, let it dry for a couple of days, worker without flaw. It's shell is pretty beat-up but no cracks...very good material/workmanship.

Battery life is not outstanding, but it still gives me 3-4 days, even after 4 years, despite some saying batteries (Li-ion) have about 3 yrs working life.

I love the shape, size of it, I wouldn't change this phone unless somehow it stops working.

• 2009-02-21 22:01
  • 33ck
Total of 173 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X480.