Samsung X620 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.4
6.1
6.3

> In reply to Sammy Makori @ 2007-06-08 18:28 from Sbcf - click to readyou have made clear descpritions of the problems that I am on encountering in this phone. Please try to bear with since it is difficult to reverse and the manufacturers are alway not able to respond. God bless that handset to stay longer since appears to have been hacked

• 2008-05-30 12:29
  • fuQD

use the dsu-9 usb data cable for samsung x 620.
i had used it with my mobile successfully

• 2008-05-06 01:04
  • PIYC

i like u samsung

• 2008-04-16 11:00
  • 258r

Can anyone tell me to transfer Photos from Samsung X620 to PC/Laptop which USB Data Cable to use? Where I will get that in Mumbai?
I tried thru IRda (infrared)also but it is not working.
is there any infrared version also?
plz guide me.

• 2008-03-01 14:53
  • iih4

Samsung X620 is the heaven of the phones. But I have a big problem with this phone.
1. It changed its serial number to 000000 00 000000 /0.
2. Initially I was able to download the applications like games and run them on the same phone but since the occurence of the latter problem this has not been possible.
3. Totlly I ve not been successful in finding the compatible software that can run in my computer to assist me in transfering the data from this phone to the computer. Data like photos are surely very neccessary.

Of all the phones so far I have used this phone has served me for a period of 4 years without any braekdown apart from lossing the serial number.
Please somebody help me to obtain the compatible cable, and software for this. I will be very greatful to your contribution towards helping me make my ends meet. God Bless You.

• 2008-02-28 08:21
  • fuQD

regarding GPRS connectivity to PC... I can use GPRS on this mobile....I want to use the same on my pc I have internet access software installed on PC..when i connect mobile th' same datacable.. and try to access thr' internet access software ..shows error ... modem is not detected... what should i do????

• 2008-02-16 16:48
  • vGkK

I purchased this phone with a great hope.But alas! I cant use it for Internet browsing purpose and its devise memory is vry low,only 3MB.At the time of purchase of it had IMIE no.But at present i noticed that it has lost its IMIE no. So is there anybody to help me how to recover its IMIE no and use it for Internet browsing purpose.Thanks. harisonrex,Bangladesh.

• 2008-01-24 15:51
  • M@T2

Whenever I try to download and install game or software, "Invalid Jad Descriptor" message comes and wap gets disconnected.
Can anybody help me to get rid of this problem?

• 2008-01-21 08:25
  • PGYk

can anybody plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me wat shud b the baudrate and com on pims studio of x620.....thanks in advance.........

• 2008-01-18 21:32
  • vGx%
  • your guardian angel
  • Rating0

this phone isn't the coolest phone ever!its infrared is useless because it is used in sending contact numbers..the camera is useless also if you cannot even transfer the photos from your phone to other phone or at the computer..i can't say that this phone sucks because even though that it is like that (whatever),it still have an fm radio that i can use if i'm bored.. :)

• 2008-01-11 15:10
  • vxgU

i've been using this phone for a year. for techniqal n design i love it. it doesnt break even it's fallen.. but, i cant receive photo by IR. and i'm planning to buy the usb cable. i've tried to use the e720 usb cable but it didnt gv any response... i read some articles that this phone is not supported the usb cable. is it right?
please email me if you know the type of this usb

• 2007-12-30 09:10
  • uExD

plese never buy this phone
what a stupid phone ?
is infrared for sending contact??
we cant use a photo as caller id exept phos taken using phones camera
we cannot save a picture while browsing
didn't get picturemessege from other phones{nokia 1100,6020,6030,2600,.......)
.amr files cannot be set as its ring tone
we cannot trnfer .amr tones to PC & from PC via cable
so ,
to all of u
pls never buy this phone

• 2007-12-20 17:54
  • ijdU

My phone's IMEI number is shown as '' 000000 00 000000 /0 when we dial *#06# . when downloading java applications yes it completes the process but when installing it displays ''error invalid JAD descriptor'' and does not save. Please if anyone has a solution to this tell me how I can help it at a click not necessarily using a PC?

• 2007-12-20 17:45
  • ijdU

IR port can be used only 4, sending/rec. of contacts, that are in the phonebook.

• 2007-12-12 04:09
  • PSWi

infrared not working, no mp3, no battery backup

• 2007-11-28 08:11
  • vGkW

hello, i hve 3 probs
1)no mp3? can i download songs?
2)infrered not wrking propoerly
3)no connection to PC
need help, can anyone help me?

• 2007-11-11 13:26
  • 2@tx

my handset dont support softwares & games...give me solution..email me plzzz

• 2007-10-30 10:58
  • P$n3

Dear,

I have Samsung X620. It's really amazing to use this one. But I have two problem ... I have a cable which connect mobile to PC.. Thr, PMIS software, i am able to download and upload images tone, contacts etc except games... what I should do to install new games ????
second is regarding GPRS connectivity to PC... I can use use GPRS thr' iconnect on mobile....I want to use the same on my pc I have internet access software installed on PC..when i connect mobile th' same datacable.. and try to access thr' internet access software ..shows error ... modem is not detected... what should i do????

• 2007-10-29 16:54
  • 2@t9

this is the heaven of a phone. I have enjoyed it for about a year specializing on its WAP. The only major problem to this phone is that now it cant display its IMEI number as it was when i bought it. By dialing *#06# it displays '' 000000 00 000000 /0 also when downloading java applications yes it completes the process but when installing it displays ''error invalid JAD descriptor'' and does not save. Please if anyone has a solution to this tell me how I can help it at a click not necessarily using a PC? Thanks for your expected reply.

• 2007-10-29 07:39
  • w9J}

• 2007-10-26 14:11
  • w9JJ
Total of 252 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X620.