Samsung X670 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.6
6.7

i love thiz phone it should come with a case i will try to get thiz phone for my mom b day and my b day some day i would be a phone maker.

p.s i will come on august 15.

by kamani.s.brown

• 2010-07-22 05:28
  • I04$

I've had this phone for a while, and before that my mom had it for 5 years, I think. The battery holds for 5 days when not used much. I've dropped it, it's still fine. It's a phone that will probably never break down.
The downsides for me are the fact it's insides are really boring (the menu etc part) and that you can put max 3-4 songs on it.

It's a fine phone when you don't do anything much but calling and texting.

• 2009-12-02 18:14
  • pI}d

> In reply to chat @ 2007-05-20 17:17 from iEK0 - click to readWell, i have this phone about 3 years now and once something gone wrong with battery, it was working only for one day.i got upset, turned the phone of and left it alone for about a day, later it simply started to work normal again, i guess - got scared:D
but right now it can hold for about 3 days,i writ txts a lot, but its holding

• 2009-11-19 15:02
  • 0Bjv

how do i put the email on my phone so i can send emails direct

• 2009-05-31 13:47
  • N96n

it is a great phone specially for kids and starters i had it for 3 years dropped it in swimmin pool and the staircase a couple of times but it livesd though it all!!! it doesn't have a lot of memory space about 18 mb and has space for about 4 mp3 at a time but its cool! they don't make them any more and they are a lot cheaper than they used to be.
the voice is great. all i can say is that it's a life time phone not one u'll have 2 get rid of after a couple of months!

• 2009-02-21 07:20
  • mg{n

any sd card slod?

• 2009-01-23 19:05
  • nTVK

is this model have memory card?

• 2009-01-05 19:46
  • nTVK

i like the phone bicouse it is tfrend :DDDD

• 2009-01-01 00:46
  • p7kX

hey..can i chart using mxit?because i have already tried 19times but there is also error

• 2008-09-06 03:38
  • Na3r

hey does anyone know which samsung phone comes with changeable casing other than Z240??

• 2008-08-18 18:42
  • PT7V

is there option to set profiles in this phone?cuz as far as i know, samsung doesnt gives you this option

• 2008-07-24 19:26
  • uCwL

i was wondering how many songs can you put into the phone? cause i want to buy it for my sister as a birthday present...

and when they say mp3 does that mean that it can play full songs or can it just play whatever you download...

• 2008-03-14 15:21
  • ibjv

Hey, iam looking for a smasung phone which has black on the front and silver on the back and has a silvver sqaure rim around the camera at the front.... does anyone kno what this phone is?

• 2007-10-14 08:55
  • wgEa

i am very happy with this phone, clear voice,good battery, a lot of options . but some times when i am into the call it shut down suddenly and then when i re open the phone to make another call it appear on the screen G so please what is the G and it stays like tree hours and then disappear.
thanks very much

• 2007-06-22 17:55
  • n94P

Can somebody tell me if this phone has a modem function incorporated , and so if I can use it to connect my pc to internet?

• 2007-06-19 11:10
  • ny7V

It's really a nice phone, goes really well on "functionality at its simplest". Though i noticed some sort of a bug with its answering machine option. Whenever you try to use the "delete all" option to remove all recorded voice messages in your mailbox, it just shuts down and when you put it back On and access your voice mailbox inbox, it still shows that there are messages but when you try to access them, they're not there! kaboom, i'm not sure if it's just my phone or what..

• 2007-06-16 18:55
  • MsNF

can anyone tell us about its battery life????
as far as i know all samsung mobiles something about batter life
thanks

• 2007-05-20 17:17
  • iEK0

great phone!good vga camera,nice display and small sized.the only thing that happend to me was lcd burning with no cause at first day but you will love it at first sight,don't want to change it even with nokia phones.girlish phone

• 2007-04-17 18:05
  • ntqb

i downloaded mxit on my phone but it does not have an alert tone i have to look to see if i have a message,can you please assist me regarding this matter.

• 2007-01-26 14:54
  • Na@S

I mean, the recorder in this phone :) My old Motorola does it, but most samsungs don't, I'd buy this one, if it had such function.

• 2006-12-01 22:44
  • n9HN
Total of 34 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X670.