Samsung X680 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.2
7.3

This phone is very nice bt the spare parts are soo rare

• 2014-03-14 06:50
  • fufa

> In reply to Mercy4real @ 2011-12-22 10:47 from 3sEv - click to readPls import the parts of this fone to Nigeria bcos it is very difficult to get here in Nigeria. I thought it was just only mine that was produced. I bought the fone in Benin Edo State of Nigeria in 2007.I can't get the casting now.

• 2011-12-22 13:43
  • 3sE3

Pls I need the casing of this phone X680, I searched all Lagos and Benin in Nigeria. The phone fell and split into two. Ever since I can't use. Pls help me bcos I love the phone so much and most of my information arw stored inside.

• 2011-12-22 10:47
  • 3sEv

has this phone tri-band capability?

• 2009-05-22 00:27
  • nyAG

It's always blinking when I turn it on that's why I can't use it. Could someone pls help me. Thank you!

• 2009-05-19 11:55
  • vxvV

To mikeyla
the best that you can do is to buy a Bluetoothstick.
then you can send music from your computer onto the phone.i always did it like that!

• 2008-12-14 10:04
  • fsqg

how to scan the viruses?

• 2008-12-11 07:32
  • P%3j

how to scan the viruses?

• 2008-12-11 07:32
  • P%3j

This phone is almost all in one device but there is only one downside,the camera is so sensitive to motion.

• 2008-07-28 07:08
  • j6R1

i love this handphone

• 2008-07-15 13:23
  • Ui$d

I just have one problem
I gave my son one of these and i cannot figure out how to put music on it from his mp3 he really wants it on there and he has been begging me for weeks.
please can you help me
Thanks

• 2008-06-21 20:20
  • 0p3I

Sky, try this version of Opera Mini:
http://mini.opera.com/global/o...nced-int.jar http://mini.opera.com/global/o...nced-int.jad

• 2008-05-31 07:54
  • prjr

Is new this handy but i`m verry pleased. It`s verry ok for this price! In Romania 70-80 euro /free(not monthly)

• 2008-03-10 14:01
  • pk5m

This phone is good for only taking a few pics or if you recieve many phone calls. In other things it isn't that good.

• 2008-02-23 07:38
  • SuDp

I am thinking of getting this phone but want 1 that has a good hands free speaker on it. Can someone plz tell me how good this 1 is

• 2008-02-04 22:51
  • wfLX

is this phone satisfy you all??

this phone can used mp3 as ringtone and msg tone??

how long ringtone that this phone can support??

because like sony erricson just support 8second for msg tone..

• 2007-12-30 16:07
  • ibmh

I am using this model for one year. I am unable to reply from my gmail account, can't log in to yahoo or hotmail accounts, can't install opera mini or any other application. Any solutions ?

• 2007-12-28 12:37
  • Pxxd

Can i put a photo from a contact in external visor when someone call me? How can i do?

• 2007-12-27 00:31
  • ncE6

Ive had this phone since last xmas too and ,sadly ,i lost it but while i had it it was gr8!the only problems were that it could have dun wit a bit more memory and de buttons got really hot after txtin for a long tym.I luvd it though nd so did ma frends.This would b a good buy i think!:)

• 2007-12-09 00:01
  • nyLe

Ive had this phone since last xmas now and i think its ok but its got rubbish memory can only store 4 songs you cant put a memory card in it but i like the design and to change the writing style u press # and hold it down for predictive txt

• 2007-11-24 13:24
  • n9J1
Total of 210 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X680.