Samsung X700 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1

one of the earliest phone i had..was soo involved with it :)

• 2012-11-01 09:59
  • 414J

I have forget factory setting code please
how can i oppin by new code

• 2012-05-04 21:22
  • KIqr

Bought this phone as my first one in 2006. Now it's almost 6 years old. The plastic caps of the memory card & recharging/ USB slots came off today when I was preparing to give it away to someone in need of one. Those are the ONLY issues on my X700. Need I say more? I'm using my new Samsung Galaxy S since last June. I was crazy about the X700 then & I still admire it as one of Samsung's very best. Never left Samsung since I bought the X700. Keep them coming in Samsung, hope you'll hit the no.1 spot soon & thank you for the great stuff.

• 2012-03-03 20:48
  • iwpJ

> In reply to display flicker @ 2011-09-06 14:03 from i5wm - click to readI am using this phone for the last 6 years. yes i am facing screen problem. The remedy is that place your phone at smoe covered place like upper pocket of shirt or under pillow. After sometime the screen will perfectly works. Plaese try it.

• 2012-02-01 10:32
  • RxfI

I'm using X700 since 6 years but now I cant use it because of keyboard not working ::(((

• 2012-01-02 13:54
  • dMCk

> In reply to display flicker @ 2011-09-06 14:03 from i5wm - click to readThis problem occurred 80% of all X700s. I think the display should be replaced. other than that this is a good phone.

• 2011-12-28 11:37
  • GwM1

Can this installaton done by bluetooth on X700

• 2011-11-07 07:27
  • 258p

I have 2 Samsung X700 using for more than 5 years, one have serious display issue -90% full of horizontal white lines.. I cannot use it , the second has only some lines especially in video and games! Do you have any idea how to fix that? Maybe the connector to the display had an imperfect contact? I also think one of them was in toilet for ~1minute - The battery it is still OK (4-5days) for both!

• 2011-09-06 14:03
  • i5wm

Using it from Last 5 Years, battery still gives 1.5 days backup with approx 25 mins call everyday.
The screen flickers sometimes but the problem is not that grave.
True Value for money. I think this is the max you can expect from a Mobile.
Addicted to Samsung.. :)

• 2011-07-04 15:39
  • jJgI

just simply great phone. this was mine first phone and i used it for 4 years and never got bored just luv this phone.

• 2011-06-19 20:22
  • uu4c

it seems to me that ALL x700 displays after a short while ,2-3 years,had developed serious problems.

• 2011-06-03 23:17
  • LaIj

i used since feb 2006 and have lcd problem few month ago.....excelent phone,and now i use C6625..hope it can usefull for 5 years too

• 2011-03-18 06:03
  • kUW@

I'm using X700 since 7 years & it is working properly yet.I'm so happy to say I've seen so many new mobiles in the market , but this was the only one I got with everything I needed like answer machine , mp3 player , unlimited quality video , GPRS..etc with such px.

• 2011-03-10 10:32
  • vL$2

fine but its bettery not available in currant market.

• 2011-01-17 08:57
  • ITJ9
  • m.l.chaware. no batt
  • Rating0

> In reply to Patel Natubhai @ 2009-09-10 08:34 from 2T9w - click to readuseless since 2years for the sake of battery

• 2011-01-14 00:11
  • uthH

Hi Frnds...I purchased This phone around 5 years ago... it was working fine...No such a great phone....It was just as usual one and now the Display of the phone is gone and its not available in the market...it was not worth Money...but not too bad as well...since it was my first camera phone....i was happy...i will give this phone 6/10...Good Luck

• 2010-11-11 19:45
  • 9LbT

i have been using this set since 4 years, but now its LCD is not working properly, becomes dull,i feel much difficulty reading msgs....im gonna change it now...gonna buy samsung c3200

• 2010-11-10 12:12
  • PxKf

I am using this phone for last 5 years. Now battery is showing its weakness and charger is also creating a problem. Would anybody inform whether we get original charger/battery for this mobile.

• 2010-09-21 13:10
  • vGvr

I love this phone. I have been using it since 4 years now. I like its functionality and its robustness. designed to last and I hope it does not dissapoint me after having written this review. It is fancy too...plays music, video, good still image camera, and pretty elegant design.

• 2010-07-30 23:34
  • mH@T
Total of 2298 user reviews and opinions for Samsung X700.