Samsung Z230 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.1
7.2

I love this phone... so I Request... plz plz plz provide this phone to me.... Brand new Wanted....

• 2012-10-30 21:15
  • t}FW

i love samsung Z230... really my life channge after i got the Z230...... i love my phone......

• 2010-05-24 18:33
  • vG4i
  • F

the battery of samsung z230 is not in working condition and not charging the mobile. please clarify this problems. thanks

• 2009-09-15 17:53
  • u1vE
  • Kshetrimayum Maniket
  • Rating0

I have use samsung z230 about 2 years. My problem is that I have lost my data cable. What should i do?

• 2009-08-07 05:43
  • FYkn

it cool,i like it and i am very hapyy becouse i have samsung ze 230

• 2009-06-18 13:05
  • 3T53

by bluetooth is not working properly how can i solve this problem?

• 2009-02-27 05:17
  • u7YG

> In reply to Jacee @ 2008-07-07 06:40 from vuMd - click to readThanX, mine's unlocked, so will have to check with Samsung as to what gives over the pdf reading thing not working...

• 2009-01-25 08:00
  • v}2p

> In reply to jeh @ 2008-07-07 09:34 from UD%W - click to readtry zedge.net

• 2009-01-04 10:11
  • PFM2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2007-09-26 00:40 from PZKx - click to readuse a bluetooth device i use it many times
in my com.

• 2008-12-12 06:11
  • PT}G

I love samsung z230`s even if I don`t have one.My friends do.C-ya!

• 2008-11-30 02:51
  • 438g

i love my Z230..it's serving me great!
but since it's so unique, i am having a hard time looking for games or themes compatible to my phone!!!and it breaks my heart..

does anyone know a site where i can find games and themes that are compatible to my phone??possibly free downloads?.. i'd really appreciate it..

• 2008-07-07 09:34
  • UD%W

> In reply to lis_play @ 2008-06-19 08:27 from iid0 - click to readHmm, I read somewhere you need to unlock the phone (but not necessarily the sim card) to be able to use it.
Mine's locked to Optus, and because of that, it can't read a thing.

• 2008-07-07 06:40
  • vuMd

> In reply to Muddassir muinir @ 2008-04-26 07:18 from uNWa - click to readHow did you view pdfs? I've got a Samsung z230 but haven't been able to view pdf...

Thanks!

• 2008-06-19 08:27
  • iid0

The phone works great, with all aspects and an easy to use menu (if you know what you're looking for)
The only problem I have with it is Optus' fault for having terrible reception in my area (5km from the nearest exchange)
Also it's lame that you can't install java apps :(

• 2008-05-10 16:12
  • vCyL

i think that this phone is ultimate solution for many people like me that it ios not much expensive phone and provides every thing it is muti purpose phone in which u can also type up documents and see pdf files this phone ha solved my problem of pdf viweing which i needed and i was lokking for a phone which provides busness & entertainment solutions this phone is awsomw trust me the phone has to be kepted with care if u want to use it for a long time this goes for all mobile phones ok there is no software iusuue with this phone use it wisely it wont troble keep it in cover tp protcet it from getting srcathed this is a beautifull phone

• 2008-04-26 07:18
  • uNWa

Samsung z230 is a good phone generally.I've been using it for one year.However lately it has been giving me internet connection problems.It doesn't connect to the internet and my mobile carrier doesn't seem to understand the problem.If you could please help me,i would be more than grateful.My phone number is +254727508496.Thank you in advance.

• 2008-03-31 07:28
  • jLBr

this samsung z230 can change the hausing or the cover of this cellphone?

• 2008-03-19 14:02
  • v0qx

i dont know how to used this phone, can i have more infomation about this samsung z230,then how can i used the download song to my messenge alert

• 2008-03-19 13:57
  • v0qx

This is the first Samsung mobile I've ever had. If I had known a lot more before getting this phone, I would have not got it at all. The lady at the store gave me false information. When I clearly said I was looking for a mobile that works in the country, she said 3G would work (hence only being for brissy areas). It doesn't work. In the end NextG is the mobile I need. If I knew alot more about this phone, I would have not bothered to get it at all. Cant put mp3's as message tone.. stupid. And as well stupid 3G doesnt work when I go home. Stupid phone. Wish I could get a refund or exchange it for a NextG phone.

• 2008-02-12 06:23
  • Pxia

this phone is really cool i like it can download many i like so much

• 2008-02-10 12:26
  • TC$3
Total of 122 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Z230.