Samsung Z400 - user opinions and reviews

1000 mb
2000 mb

• 2013-02-04 16:18
  • u4gD

it charges its bttery for almost 7 hours. whats the problem?

• 2012-05-28 12:22
  • MfxH

Great phone.. Have problem with trying to find usb cord for this phone no sd card slot on this model phone can't get pictures out phone. My home internet need to upgrade. Help

• 2011-10-07 23:21
  • 4aNQ

• 2011-10-07 23:17
  • 4aNQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-03-01 14:20 from fpeG - click to readWhat is date of marketlaunch

• 2011-08-20 17:33
  • 98WE

qSQD

• 2011-03-01 14:20
  • fpeG

This phone is a very nice one,i had it for 1.7 years.its 2MP camera is good it shoots well,nice pics.never had problem with the battery or smth,it functions well.but hav to sell,coz financial duties.

• 2010-10-25 11:49
  • MNx4

my probelm is serious........when i click to open camera of my my samsung z400.....my mobile held and camera can not open........plz help me bcoz i need prpoer function of camera in my samsung set

• 2010-06-29 19:16
  • uWCd

This phone had a micro SD slot but not had a speaker? Can't play music...

• 2010-05-07 13:32
  • wvEM

I've had NO problems with the camera nor with the battery. I've had my phone for over three years and it's stood up to my abuse. It's been dropped, kicked, dropped AND kicked. It offered more functionality than the cheapo clamshells that I've had as well as better reception. The only drawback for technophiles is that the web browser is VERY limited and you don't have a full range of punctuation for texting. I use commas instead of apostrophes.

I'm holding on to this phone until it becomes obsolete or it is no longer feesible to keep running. A very good phone if you are not a technophile or grammar nazi.

• 2010-04-29 14:02
  • q2W9

Has been a really good phone in most aspects BUT right from the start had trouble with the camera function. Some pictures save and some don't which is a big thumbs down. Some videos save - some don't! Another big problem is that if you move pics or vids to another folder, they disappear into a big black hole never to be seen again!!!That made me mad as hell when it happened, but never mind, just never move photos or vids and u will be fine!
Other than that I have been VERY happy with the phone, it has a great capacity for vid & music downloads, super easy to use, xlnt speaker phone, has video calling etc. The phone has a very clear viewing screen too! XLNT for games videos and pics. Big plus, this phone can handle being dropped!!!

• 2009-12-28 07:51
  • TSBx

its a really good ph, the only prob is it has a crap battery. And its nearly four years old! Wow! lol

• 2009-12-26 04:21
  • vmy@

its a fantastic mobile phone... i have 4

• 2009-09-21 18:12
  • S4WW

> In reply to Niko @ 2009-03-31 22:46 from fjs3 - click to readi agree........me too.

• 2009-09-20 09:06
  • f3AU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-07 07:45 from PSwd - click to readmy frend can fix dat phn u hav

• 2009-08-12 15:54
  • N9pY

i have dat phone,but now its broken, dont how to fix it..many people try to fix it but its not worth it...my phone problem is no power and i dont know why...

• 2009-07-07 07:45
  • PSwd

I m gonna buy this phone..i have seen it and i really like it..only problem is that it has too few memory in phone..but its nice phone

• 2009-07-02 17:29
  • m43Q

how much mAh its battery have?i read something on a back of the phone inside,like rated 3.7V and 950mAh but nothing on battery.is that about battery or he has 800mAh??i dono

• 2009-06-17 00:52
  • nUkQ

only battery prob

• 2009-06-16 09:47
  • uWxV
Total of 536 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Z400.