Samsung Z400 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.2
7.3

hey, i have this phone currently,looking to upgrade, the z400 is pretty coll, has all the features that you need, you can even use the video call camera as an actuall camera. i like it, only problem is that its a little bit fat and the camera isnt very good, it sorta goes everywhere. other than that its good. i have it in silver, it looks better than black. thanks

• 2009-06-11 09:26
  • 2ZtE

Had this phone now for 2 years and I'm looking to upgrade...only problem is that there's nothing as great as this (for the same price range that is). I have had no problems with it, however the buttons are only now going, and I have been bothered by not being able to apply custom tunes as text alerts. Other than that this phone is brilliant!!!! Damn, I want one again! :)

• 2009-05-25 11:33
  • Nxsf

awsome is the only word to describe it

• 2009-05-20 17:13
  • Nxsf

This is a world class mobile phone, it is durable nd it has wonderful features, it fast nd the design is nicce. Unfortunatly my friend sold my phone

• 2009-05-11 16:32
  • GfMa

hi i am bangladeshi. yesterday i bought this phone i love it.

• 2009-05-05 14:51
  • PG0j

the best phone on the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2009-04-04 22:44
  • puys

the best phone on the world

• 2009-04-04 22:43
  • puys

Had this phone for 3 years now. This phone has taken a lot of beatings as I am pretty rough on it. It is to date my favourite phone. Have had several other phones on my business contract - some very high-end, but nothing compares to this little wonder. It has a solid slider, build quality is top-notch and screen is great. Lack certain features, but if I can find a new one, I will buy a couple for the next few years.

• 2009-03-31 22:46
  • fjs3

I had the phone on contract and I didn't want to upgrade... This is the BEST PHONE I HAVE EVER HAD! My batery lasted 4/5 dayzzz and the QUALITY was AMAZING! Unfortunately my dog thought it was a toy and BIT through my LCD SCREEN... And I had to take out a new contract! I'll advice EVERYONE TO BUY IT! I've taken BRILLIANT photo's on it!

• 2009-03-15 11:15
  • Nhfd

> In reply to Diablo @ 2008-05-02 07:25 from UFEA - click to readhi diablo did u have any luck with the 3 default message numbers as i have the same prob?

• 2009-03-06 01:40
  • uBP4

> In reply to Kerry @ 2006-09-04 12:06 from Na{T - click to readThe phone doesn NOT have a radio.. but does ring and vibrate at the same time.

• 2009-01-09 13:15
  • N975

This phone is truely brilliant, yes there are many things it cannot do but theres a whole lot more it can!!! the 3G works amazingly well, the screen quality is brilliant for a 256k colour screen and the functionality is great, all in all its a 8/10 from me and thats amazing seeing as i work for Nokia

• 2009-01-09 13:06
  • Nxsf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-11-25 13:21 from vm$y - click to readUmm.. Are you sure you even really own one of these phones? They are one of the best phones I've had in ages.. And I go through a lot of phones.

• 2008-12-16 22:21
  • fXR7

i own a z400 and been using it for more than a year now, its quite satisfying although there are lots of notable stuffs.. primarily, the battery doesn't last a day, very disappointing, it has very poor sound, games should be downloaded directly via phone's internet service(OTA), cannot use mp3 as message alert tone, cannot send multiple data when using blutooth, no flash, poor video quality and you cannot change the phone's theme...

• 2008-12-16 17:20
  • vj1Z

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-12-11 09:20 from S1ma - click to readthats true, the battery life can be nothing but crap.

• 2008-12-12 19:13
  • ftb}

Only battery is bad

• 2008-12-11 09:20
  • S1ma

i bought this fone round about 2 years ago. i indeed can say its quite a gud phone. ive been happy with it. ofcoz im looking into changing the phone asap. its kinda old.

• 2008-12-06 12:51
  • ftb}

I bought this phone in april this year, and there isnt to many things great about it. Camera is average, battery is shyte, and I cant find a replacement, bluetooth is crap, speaker is horrible, slider is to flimsy, build quality is rubbish, mine turns itself off, cant multitask, its slow, not a great looking phone. This phone was about $750AU when it was new, I am lucky I only paid $250AU for it, because I would have been chucking a fit if I had paid anymore for it.

• 2008-11-25 13:21
  • vm$y

Very good phone. It is better than many of those available today.

• 2008-11-21 09:57
  • fjgY

Haai haai this phone has never let me down. This is the best phone that Samsung has made for teenagers & young adults that want the basics in a phone. This phone is my 9/9 chomie

• 2008-11-20 12:11
  • Na@S
Total of 536 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Z400.