Samsung Z560 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

> In reply to yong @ 2010-11-29 16:42 from uT%U - click to readI Still use him, great phone

• 2013-08-04 17:50
  • 3S@B

i buy this phone since march 2007. till now i never replaced it with any phone. one of the best phone I had

• 2010-11-29 16:42
  • uT%U

One thing I forget to mention in my early review that the phone is dropped from my hand several times,have got water splashes on the outside toch music button. the this "terminator" of phone really absorvs all the hits against it!!! Cheers for Z560

• 2009-11-22 05:54
  • 9Cj3

Nice phone.Still Camera is one of the bests in 2 megapixel category.Internet speed is fantastic. I have bought this phone in December2007.Still(November 2009) running well without any problem.This phone never got hang.You can still get many features like bluetooth,video call etc.Keypad is fantastic.no hard push is required.phone is strong and durable.only problem there is in battery life

• 2009-11-22 05:50
  • 9Cj3

in ur review u write this phone is fully html capable & here u write xhtml? change it, plz.

• 2009-05-20 10:51
  • ij96
  • F

The performance of the set is good enough,especially in case of camera performance. But its Battery performance is very poor.UNBELIEVABLE POOR. So think before purchasing

• 2009-05-16 18:45
  • 2Wxa

what is the chipset used in this phone

• 2009-05-14 13:26
  • in}x

Hi, everybody! How to check "Clam Flip Count" in this phone?
Thank you!

• 2009-03-03 05:35
  • wrb$

Z560 vs. SE z610

It is better equipped than SE Z610 (HSDPA, auto focus), but SE is generally IMHO much much better. More user friendly, better menus, file handling, better phonebook, T9, etc.

But Z560 looks more elegant while SE Z610 is little bit youth oriented.

• 2009-01-12 13:45
  • Mn}I

its cool phone! every one likes it but the speaker is not clear

• 2008-09-21 16:41
  • 2W5E

I have just lost my z560 cell phone to water damage after almost 2 years of takin it everywhere with me (including where most other people leave their phones behind). The phone has stubbornly refused to die on each instant it has been dropped, crushed,and water splashed on it.Even finally when it did die (only because i fully dropped it into ocean water). It still managed to keep my memory card damage free. (the key pad still illuminates!). Awesome phone!! hope samsung continues to make products like this. My only complaint is battery life, but then again i take heaps of videos and pics

• 2008-07-16 04:05
  • i2Gc

If this Z560 is the real name for the Samsung A706 I got from Rogers Wireless in Canada, then it is the second best flip phone I've ever had; N93i being the best.

It's so perfectly balanced, that flipped open on its back, it will spin for a long time with little effort, friction nor wobble; and when flipped closed, standing up virtically on its bottom end, it can rock side to side & even spin around by itself without falling over, when recieving a call on vibrate. My point? A very well balanced phone feels perfect in your hand.

Other than that, it dial pad (bottom half of the phone) looks great & illuminates for night use; and the buttons are big enough & well spaced for use with real man sized thumbs, but it doesn't look retard big, it looks "Business Sexy,"

Screen size & quality are excellent.

Camera sucks compared to any 2007 or later Sony Ericsson phone of same megapixel.

Thouch buttons on front is needless gimic,
I never use them.

I hate all headphone jacks that aren't 3.5mm stereo jacks; but these days, who needs jacks when we have bluetooth stereo which this uses :)

Excellent phone.
Highly Recomended.
Everyone I know wants one, but they cant get one because for some reason Rogers stopped carrying them.

ps. I've had mine for over a year and it's still working fine, never set for repair. I've even spilled lemonaid on it while flipped open. I shook it violently to get the liquid out & dried it with my hot stinky breath, and the phone still works perfectly. Also, I've dropped it 3 times from belly height & once from 8 feet & it didn't crack nor glitch.

If Samsung would release a new version of this phone with the camera quality of Sony Ericsson phones, I'd buy it for sure.

• 2008-06-02 22:31
  • q}@g

> In reply to Singapore @ 2008-05-30 21:35 from TIE7 - click to read- Highly don't recommend to buy especially this model

• 2008-05-30 21:38
  • TIE7

- Frankly this Hand phone really sucks
- 1st day bought spoils
- Headset not working
- Repair thrice still not working
- Samsung Customer service really sucks big time too

• 2008-05-30 21:35
  • TIE7

this phone can be flashed from z560 to z560V from vodafone.

it gets faster and more reliable plus themes can be used too.

just make a search around the web and youll find the flashing tools you need to flash its easy 5 mins to flash and its done!

• 2008-04-19 06:32
  • M3W5

hey i m also having this mobilephone.
its a really a awesome phone with its price.
But i ve very limited theme in it . can anyone tell me where i can fiund the actual theme of it? or there is no additional theme for it??

• 2008-03-10 07:28
  • u109

For internet...I don't have much time, so if u have doubts contact me.
Phone to dial: *99***1#
(that means, "pick the default internet profile")
Initialization string:
+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet"
(you will have to put this in the advanced tab of the samsung modem in the devices list in windows)

• 2008-02-29 08:49
  • pq9F

Hey everybody. Im about to buy this cellphone (here in Argentina is called Samsung A706 a.k.a. Z560.. and here is quadband). Well, Id like to know if i will be able to install the MSN messenger on this cell. For example (and, ok, i know... Nokia software and Symbian are different) i had the Nokia N75, also with 3G technology, and i never had any kind of problems installing the msn messenger application. So, if anybody knows if this is possible AND if anybody knows if i will be able to record conversations (as the Nokia 6131), i will thnxs for the answer. Byz!

• 2008-02-28 21:04
  • LKed

Im also keep getting "remote computer did not repond", da same prblm... wat shud i do? can use da internet in phn but cant use da phn as a modem for pc. plzzzzzzz sum1 get da solution...

• 2008-02-22 23:26
  • Pxxd

I have tried very hard but i cannot get this mobile to dial up as a modem with my computer. I keep getting "remote computer did not repond". Im sure there is some setting somwhere i am overlooking. If anyone knows the solution to this problem, please post. Thanks.
Other than that, its a great handet, especially the abilities of the camera.

• 2008-02-21 04:56
  • Rn@1
Total of 230 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Z560.