Samsung Z630 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
6.9
7.0

hi! can you pls help me.. i cant play my mp3... what should i do?

• 2010-12-18 05:59
  • vp9u

> In reply to Regie @ 2008-04-05 14:56 from wYIq - click to readi have samsung 709sc,can you help me activate the gprs/mms and where to download application or games.my games in my cellphone cant play.pls help me.heres my email ligeraldefranco@yahoo.com

• 2010-08-26 06:17
  • wYG5

> In reply to Sachi @ 2010-02-19 04:12 from vp9w - click to readso that you can send long messages... you should change the type of message you are sending to sms... eg: after you typed your novel on the phone,,, press option then change to sms... :)

• 2010-03-24 22:52
  • wHrS

i have this phone its 2 years old and i love it

• 2010-02-19 04:12
  • vp9w

> In reply to Regie @ 2008-04-05 14:56 from wYIq - click to readPlease..setting gprs n mms my 709sc/z630

• 2009-07-08 03:25
  • kDSf

> In reply to laura tang @ 2008-01-16 12:42 from vxpG - click to readpress # for spacing

• 2009-07-02 10:02
  • PUb1

any one can help how to upgrade my fone 709sc and also how to convert the the mp3 to mp4 and the gprs setting and mms pls... you can send your info in my emal here my email keeper27200@yahoo.com thanks ...

• 2009-03-08 09:44
  • PEGg

> In reply to riz @ 2008-08-25 06:27 from w0QB - click to readu can use any A2DP bluetooth headset, I'm using my motorola s9 bluetooth. and for the music files, you may have to convert it to eAAC+ format or m4a which works perfectly. you can use any converter in the market, there are a lot of shareware going around you can try that.

• 2008-12-16 16:40
  • vj1k

i have this kind of phone(709sc) and it doesnt receive mp3 format..the size of the text message u can make is limited also..and i'm lookin for the usb and the wireless earphone, dunno where i can buy that..

• 2008-08-25 06:27
  • w0QB

I love my z630 it's just that my girlfriend sat on mine and i can't find a replacement screen after settin up my phone to my own tastes i was really satisfied now all i need is a screen

• 2008-08-10 15:23
  • M@Ti

why is it i cannot send the text message when it's too long?it must have 9840 characters left so u can send the sms.

• 2008-06-23 19:19
  • vj1k

the password is a full zero.right many zeros till it is full the it accepts

• 2008-06-21 02:57
  • fvBd

> In reply to evana @ 2007-10-31 06:43 from PGxT - click to readno... you can change it at yourphone settings..

• 2008-05-31 08:44
  • PSvW

i hate my 709sc coz im not able to use its mms and internet! even the phone password! waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.. how to change my password!!! bt i luv its performance,,.

• 2008-05-18 13:59
  • w0QN

• 2008-04-16 08:38
  • PU7I

I brought this phone only a couple of weeks ago and have already sold it and brought a Toshiba Softbank 904T to replace it for a couple of reasons...
- No T9 input: Who creates a mobile with no bloody T9 these days? It makes it impossible to txt as the keyboard is hard to press at the best of times as all the buttons feel the same due to the flat cover over them and there is no space button. You've either got to press 0 five times, press 0 one and # twice or press the right button; all which are annoying and make txt a royal pain :(
- Internet settings locked: Evil softbank have locked the internet settings on this phone so that you cant change any settings to your local providers. Bad idea softbank :( :(
- Horrid Keypad: as stated above this phone's keypad is small, hard to press and a pain to use.
Overall this phone would be worth it if there was T9 and the settings weren't locked but otherwise it not work thinking about... :/

• 2008-04-12 14:55
  • vMgS

my phone is 709sc which i bought in japan gprs setting and mms is easy to activate but manually but for globe telecom subscriber only and also i use my 709sc as mobile web as yahoo messenger and mail does who want the setting e-mail at my e-mail ad or ad me to your ym aquinoregienald thanks hope i can
help you out guys

• 2008-04-05 14:56
  • wYIq

hi!! my phone is 709SC, can you help me activate my MMS & GPRS? is it possible to convert (upgrade or re-format) my 709SC to Z630?

• 2008-03-28 02:17
  • PEGP

hi..can u help me how to activate the gprs of 709SC???thnx or MMS???

• 2008-03-21 04:46
  • UD$k

hi..my fon is 709SC.. i have a problem of my fon.. wen i'l slide down my fon, the screen will get all white..sometimes the pictures will have lines on it.. im from cebu, can u help me find a store or shop that could fix this kind of fon since its from JAPAN..thanx

• 2008-03-21 04:39
  • UD$k
Total of 58 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Z630.