Samsung Z650i - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.6
6.6

> In reply to tanvir @ 2010-11-28 10:28 from vQ1m - click to readhaw to make my phone read video

• 2013-03-26 20:47
  • fvjE

I can't download any thing in this phone using I-mode. It shows "failed getting media. technical description: content error- a type of content was received in the gateway/proxy which the client could not support according to the 'Accept'header."

I can't download opera mini or mig33. What can i do now? please help me. I am using z650i and from bangladesh. Can you told me how to configure mms and gprs in this phone and i cannot play any java game,please help me...............
rabbi_empire@yahoo.com

• 2010-11-28 10:28
  • vQ1m

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-12-17 19:09 from p5aw - click to readcircuits must be checked sir !

• 2010-07-12 00:10
  • fpYJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-12-17 19:09 from p5aw - click to readHI about your phone take the battary out and put it back in keep doing it and when you do it push the battarey up i have one and its just the the terminall

• 2010-04-24 13:25
  • mpGN

> In reply to ljubisa,from serbia @ 2009-07-20 18:51 from 0Tp{ - click to readuse AAC or m4a type audio songs as ringtones.convert your mp3 tones in these formats.

• 2010-03-15 19:25
  • uNVD

Hi, My Samsung Z650i does not turn on. It is not the battery, which has been checked and it is fine. But I have all my phone numbers saved in the phone's memory. How can I recover them, when the phone does not turn on neither with the battery nor with the wire?

• 2009-12-17 19:09
  • p5aw
  • ljubisa,from serbia
  • Rating0

i have this phone and i have same problems with my phone.I don't know how tu change ring tone,how to put real song that i have in my phone.please help me;)

• 2009-07-20 18:51
  • 0Tp{

can any one tell me what software is used to flash samsung phones.I have samsung z650i and want to change it firmware with new flash file.Plz help me atleast tell me the flashing software of samsung phone. My email contactamartya@gmail.com.

• 2009-07-14 19:06
  • PSxe

I'm from Serbia and I can't have wap network on my phone becouse samsung dont have that phone on the list for network I'M BLODY PIST OFF

• 2009-01-14 18:30
  • 3nX7
  • F

its good everythings perfect

• 2008-12-29 05:12
  • t5$3

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE.....i am from bangladesh and i have been using theese for years nothing happened to it its the best

• 2008-12-29 04:35
  • t5$3

how can i disable i-mode function on my samsung z650i. please help me.anik62137@yahoo.com

• 2008-10-15 19:08
  • vbfQ

dear jyoti i am from bangladesh as well .. nd bought this phone 8 mnths back ..
but the sad story is.. i spent alll da money frm my 1st salary to buy this shit..
this is a phone wth thousand troubles.
u can find newer troubles every day..
trouble in music player.. it can not play WMA file.. u can not set ringtone or alarm until it is converted to aac file..
trouble in INTERNET .. u dnt hv any operator in BD can provide internet to this phn as it is an I-mobile..
so no point to get mig33 or opera mini
so i am really really dis appointed.. really .. i hav to change it or in no time i will throw it to garbage busket:|
best of luck wth ur phn dear..

• 2008-10-08 22:47
  • u4gA

> In reply to Sarah @ 2008-02-22 01:14 from mXI6 - click to readSarah just select the music u want to use as a ringtone. Use options and u can set it as a ringtone. Even select it for a group or single user.

• 2008-09-14 20:28
  • ncYb

Is anybody has the User manual in .pdf file extension or other of this Samsung Z650i?
Sent it to Tournavitis.Alexandros@haicorp.com

• 2008-08-22 08:46
  • n$8Y

hello, i bought the fone a week back. but i am having this issue with it .. that ... wehn i copy mp3 songs or jpg/gif images into the 1GB memory card, in windows folder it shows that all of that has been copied to card. but when i disconnect the card into insert into the fone, it only only shows nomore then 7 tracks and a few images ... i dunt kow why ... it does the same when i connect the phone using the Samsung PC studio software. Someone please tell me how to resolve this issue thanks..

Any assistance will be highly appreciated.

[ Guruthedj@hotmail.com ]

• 2008-08-20 12:19
  • uNWm

> In reply to Soikat @ 2008-06-19 07:41 from uh4G - click to readyou cant download java jm2e application.Because samsung z650i did not support java jm2e.And opera mini,mig 33 and other well known java mobile application are made by java jm2e.I am also using z650i.It support java doja application.Search with google i-appli,i-mode,doja game.U can get may site to download doja java softwear.For details u cant mail me at amartyanicky@gmail.com . I will help u.Ok by

• 2008-06-29 03:29
  • Rnpf

Hi friends, what is SSL port no? Tell me some common SSL port number for it. Please inform me about potral url, location sever url, mail server and i-mms server with example.

Waiting for your nice co-operatrion.
jyoti.ddc@gmail.com

• 2008-06-25 08:04
  • uh4G

I can't download opera mini or mig33. What can i do now? please help me. I am using z650i and from bangladesh. Can you told me how to configure mms and gprs in this phone.

jyoti.ddc@gmail.com

• 2008-06-20 06:57
  • vVxr

hi, friends please help me. i am using z650i. How can I downloads java games on it? I can brouse internet on it, but while donwloads it shows header or proxy error. please help me to downloads java. Can i downloads opera mini or mig33 in it?

How can i convert audio to mmf for it's sms tone?

Can any one from bangladesh help me to configure correct gprs settings for gp, aktel, blink or any local operator.

please contact me +8801734277777, or dr.soikat@gmail.com

• 2008-06-19 07:41
  • uh4G
Total of 172 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Z650i.