Sendo D800 - user opinions and reviews

Sendo

5.5
5.3
5.5

this sendo product s are cool.i used it before solid.pls i need to buy one wants to how to go about it.

• 2013-01-29 16:53
  • ftKI
  • F

I lofe this fone!! its looks so nise...with this fone i am the cool gay of the neiberhood. And we are all rely bat ass people

• 2010-11-05 22:22
  • J8s2

Oh my gosh, this phone is realy old. But I do like it, I like the desighn best and the screen too.

• 2009-02-19 22:33
  • mpK7

OMG This handset is absolutely brilliant, I LOVE IT I think I would be the coolest dude in my cell block!!

• 2006-04-15 11:24
  • F9qx

why does the phone have an infrared port but can neither use data services

• 2006-02-10 06:25
  • N7Dm

I think it looks a bit dated compared to some mainstream mobiles i mean even the nokia 1100 looks better and has more features and is under 20.Thnx!

• 2006-01-03 18:21
  • MSRn

Hi, I'm using sendo D800, Its pretty nice and I like it. The problem is that the charger for the phone I cannot find it here, How about if you let me know how much it cost and I draft the money, coz I'm living in Tonga and we don't have this kind of phone, because I bought this phone at Vanuatu. Please reply as soon as possible.

• 2005-09-19 00:20
  • R0Fe

Where can I buy a SENDO D800 cell phone in United States and how much would they cost.

Your immediate reply will be much appreciated.

Thanks

• 2004-10-12 00:43

Hi,
I have sendo D800. When I turn ON, it says "BLOCKED", now please tell me what should i do?
Please tell me the code to "unblocked".
Thank you.

• 2003-09-24 02:06

I've sendoD800. i have problem with the screen - overlapping, battery loose. Can I find any local agent in Malasia - Kuala Lumpur, i've tried but seems nobody have seen the brand .Please advise me how to go about it as it is very urgent & also if I have to send over the phone how to go about it and avise also the cost.

Please Reply ASAP

VIKI
my hand phone no.:+6012-6615508

• 2003-09-13 09:35

i have the sendo d800 phone and i really like it but the problem is that recently i lost the charger and its unavailiable here in kenya so is it possible for me to buy it from there by sending a bank draft and if so please let me know the price.Another thing is that how can i know the prices of your newq models from the net?Thank you in advance.

• 2003-01-13 17:34

My Sendo D800 is giving me gr8 trouble...the display is pathetic, gets all smudgy and mixed up. If anyone can suggest corrective measures please mail me. Otherwise the phone...its features are awesome!

• 2002-11-24 18:28

i live in nigeria and have a d800 handset.it stopped working and i wanted to know if u had any service outlets either in nigeria or in the uk so i can get it fixed.

• 2002-08-06 15:55

In Malaysia Sendo is not known and I have never seen one in all the shopping malls. I have been watching this phone for ages through this page and yearning that one day I would find the real one to physically feel it. Why the hell is Sendo so difficult to get in my country? Somebody help me, please.

• 2002-03-08 00:44

extraordynary phone i can say is the greatest

• 2001-12-20 02:54

I have some problem about I wound like software sendo D800 for mobile. please help me. thank you for your cooperation

• 2001-07-19 01:33

SHIITTTT ! ieu hangpon atawa permen, leutik pisan nya ???

• 2001-07-18 12:39

dkhdkus

• 2001-06-15 06:52

iki henpon opo cukur brewok yo ?

• 2001-04-30 23:26

where can l buy it?

• 2001-01-08 01:50
Total of 22 user reviews and opinions for Sendo D800.