Sendo M570 - user opinions and reviews

Sendo

7.9
7.1
7.2

sm thng is wrng with ma 4n,when i swich on da 4n & open da flap it gets swished off... wht can i do 4 it?
plz reply....

• 2009-09-30 13:14
  • w9K2

i have a phone like this and i think is vrey wick , but the he has one good think >batery

• 2008-07-16 10:41
  • Mvv7

im using this while my N95 has been taken away by my parents...ha! its a real change. This phone basically has a really poor quality screen, you cannot text on it (it wont keep up). i cant think of any plus points apart from its kinda small and a nice size.
oh and it has hilarious ringtone on it called hippyhop.

• 2007-09-28 22:37
  • nxwT

My displey is not working I have sendo570 model. Can somebody give me a manuel for that model I need for transfer of numbers from phone memory to sim card. Thanks!

• 2007-08-20 23:10
  • ptRt

wat is NCK

• 2007-06-06 22:41
  • i8FU

im using this great little phone for about 2 years now. I simply love it. Everythings seems to keep working and it never let me down. Would buy it again and leave those fancy nokia's, motorola's and siemens behind.

• 2007-05-29 16:54
  • ixIc

its a big small interesting phone which has really proved more than how it looks like.keep it up

• 2006-11-02 13:13
  • NHY{

i used the phone for six months, it was fabulous no problem. one of the best product from sendo, though cheap but durable.

• 2006-10-29 20:31
  • ixyk

This phone is great!! not so expensive and yet, it gives you a taste of 2.5 G cellphones.

• 2006-09-25 05:28
  • NH7%

sendoM570 memory is quite a biot little and the case needs to be improve

• 2006-06-23 02:11
  • MZsN

my daughter loves this fone.. cheap and decent quality

• 2006-06-15 00:41
  • my39

people are stil actually using something that looks like this

• 2006-04-16 16:35
  • iIR0

to feras your phone is blocked so you have to unblock it using the puk2 from your service provider as I think or try to switch off the phone several times it may works if your phone was blocked as a software problem not cuz of normal blocking.... hope it helps...

• 2006-04-16 10:59
  • i}2x

I have (sendo M570)Icannot user it because I see in the screen of it award in arabic (مقيّد)its mean in english (bound or fittered)please help me to restart this mobile .
Best regards .

• 2006-04-15 09:54
  • YeWV

i got a lot to say,am form ghana and am using sendo M570. i have notice on the phones it keep freezing .i like the phone but not it is doing to

• 2006-04-04 19:24
  • NaSV
  • ginika macdonald oji
  • Rating0

hello!
sendo M570 is good in network and colour but the sound is not good pls send the main to my e-mail box:macgini@yahoo.com

thanks

• 2006-03-30 13:09
  • miEA

hello, i wish be know over this fone, this model, can receive pict? and.. how i can listen all ring tones? have a nice day...
tanks!!

• 2006-03-09 17:22
  • PjyZ

help!!!my sendo is bloked!pls tell me from ur experience ...what the hack u did to him to work again!pls!!!help me!!!!!mail to me pls if u have the answere!cln23ro@yahoo.com
God be whit u all the sendo buyer!:)

• 2006-02-06 19:13
  • MtHR

It is very nice affordable and simple phone.
I bought three SENDO M570, one for my self, one for my wife and the other for a friend. I strongly advice many to try it. Because all the three I bought are in good condition only that mine because of a little problem is permanently blocked. Can U tell me the solution because I dont want let go of it, I like it, repeat I seriously like it!

• 2006-01-26 09:32
  • m{mr

It is very nice affordable and simple phone.

• 2006-01-25 15:24
  • m{mr
Total of 84 user reviews and opinions for Sendo M570.