Sendo S300 - user opinions and reviews

Sendo

6.7
6.5
6.9

I had a blue one! it's a very tough phone. dropped from heights, dropped in water.. nothing kills that monster!

but at the end the battery died.

• 2012-11-25 14:38
  • fwCA

i am using this product from last 8 years, good quality voice and receiving calls and call making.
thanks of sendo

• 2012-04-23 17:21
  • 6P%%

I swapped my samsung galaxy s2 for this little beauty, my god it was a stunning deal!

The bright lights on the SGS2 used to really hurt my eyes, but now iv got the sendo s300, i dont need to be dazzled by unnecesary glare when i send my text messages, also the keys on this particular keypad provide a perfect playing field for even the most veteran texters.

The phone feels professional when you hold it in your grasp, and the curved edges give this phone the extra advantage over any other model on the market!

Also, i prefer this to my SGS2 as now i dont have to worry about taking pictures every few seconds, which i felt necessary with my SGS2 as i didn't want to waste any features, but i know with this baby, i can make it work to its full potential, and im the one who calls the shots now!!!

Sendo S300 < Samsung Galaxy S2.
Blows it outta the water, NO QUESTIONS!!

• 2011-08-10 20:53
  • MVg6

wow i got this phone for 5 euros and got 10 euros of credit! very nice : )

• 2009-11-16 12:58
  • n%nF

please my dear customer i just want to tell you that sendo is the best mobile phone so far

• 2009-05-18 22:54
  • SbN6

I have the model of sendo S300. I would like to unlock the mobile. I found the unlocking instructions from www.mobileunlockguide.com. But I want the unlock code. where do I get it?

• 2009-04-20 09:43
  • vGk@

in morocoo 220v

• 2007-12-16 22:22
  • N7Zw

could someone tell me why the phone goes to puk code just like does this phone save send messages where do i find them...

• 2007-07-12 20:28
  • PvW1

I have a sendo s300 and am looking for a 110v mains charger for it. What is the voltage of the charger? and the polarity (i.e., tip + or tip - ?)

thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

• 2007-03-05 19:12
  • Gqj6

what can I do if it says enter Nck when open phone?

• 2007-01-08 20:48
  • TqJ3

what do you do if it says pin blocked enter puk

• 2006-11-04 23:35
  • n9TY

what number do i call to check my balance?
please help me

• 2006-09-19 17:17
  • iLMx

simple, go to messages click on read, scroll to the last message, this will be your saved message just delete it!!!

• 2006-07-29 15:15
  • MSRn

I prev. had the sendos300 a simple phone that had good service and a certain ungrateful friend of mine (arnelle) has also had the benefits of its service i have only recently changed my phone to a motov300 but the sendo was a good phone to have

• 2006-06-22 00:00
  • PvW1

Hii,. i wanna kno,. how can i display my name on screen?

• 2006-05-21 14:12
  • T2Ny

Does anyone know how to delete "saved" outgoing messages? Many thanks.

• 2006-05-09 13:25
  • mCS9

Hello
I have sendo s300 and i want to download ringtones and wallpapers on it

please help me in this matter

• 2006-03-10 00:12
  • NHYM

i have a sendo s300 that the charging i.c short circuted due the inadeqacy of spare chargers.i opted for a fake charger and inreal sense it was 5 volts.are there spare s provided in electronic shops in coz am really puturbed by this isssue

• 2006-02-22 08:05
  • N7Ib

to unlock the keypad press ok then * but if there was a screensaver press the c key first then unlock it....

• 2006-01-25 23:29
  • jJqF
Total of 73 user reviews and opinions for Sendo S300.