Sendo S330 - user opinions and reviews

Sendo

6.6
6.6
6.9

I'm using this phone for 10 years, did not let me down, it's now my back up phone, same battery since I bought it... works just fine...

• 2013-12-06 21:18
  • gxmP

had one for years great little phone, but when i try to use it comes up with message NO FUNCTION, wanted to give it to someone in hospital as it iis so easy to use. any suggestions to get it going.

• 2013-08-22 19:09
  • pK4w

Had this phone when I was younger, it went for a dip in a lake (twice) was thrown out my bedroom window and run over. And it just kept on going. Really wish I still had it.

• 2013-07-21 22:58
  • 0pa6

mine has been dropped from scaffolding, into a gutter full of water (several times) Trapped in a car door, and very recently been through the washing machine, and was pulled out of the tumble dryer when I went to see what the banging noise was all about. It just keeps on going!

• 2013-01-21 10:45
  • 3aw}

i lovee this ph still gud 10 years ago

• 2012-03-17 20:25
  • KIwA

> In reply to MrsT @ 2010-03-02 21:35 from pKA7 - click to readim interested

• 2012-02-25 09:17
  • 0@XM

This phone is durable and functional, If you just want to make and receive calls and the odd text then this colour screened marvel is an indestructable gem of a phone.

All the negative comments about looks and functionality are unjust....this is a cheap phone and for the price you can't go wrong!

I have had mine for the past 4 years and it has not let me down yet.... You can't say that for a lot of the modern phones on the market and it has a colour screen and 6 free games loaded! 5 stars.

• 2011-11-01 15:47
  • nue8

> In reply to MrsT @ 2010-03-02 21:35 from pKA7 - click to readhiya how much are you asking for the phone?

• 2011-01-26 17:51
  • Sgv7

Still got mine after 7 years, wouldn't change it for the world, I reckon it must be lucky! The display tends to occasionally blank out for a few hours at a time though, must be showing its age.

• 2010-05-18 07:21
  • nIqa

> In reply to FLPS @ 2010-02-24 19:40 from PaIq - click to readI've got one, brand new in box. Are you interested in buying it?

• 2010-03-02 21:35
  • pKA7

It went to the washing machine, my dog chewed on it and burried it and still it was going strong. But i need parts or i want to buy one if anyone's interested...

• 2010-02-24 19:40
  • PaIq

6 years still using it

• 2010-02-04 11:37
  • ut3}

it will never break. it's near unbreakable. but it is too slow and has very little modern features. eg bluetooth.

• 2009-12-29 04:03
  • nyTi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2007-06-17 08:58 from nueW - click to readmy one dose the same just wait for a dit then try agen. p s its loding

• 2009-11-30 17:04
  • 3J3r

i am resedent of satara near pune (maharashtra) india:91 where is your companies serivece centre can i know it? where i am located in satara but in pune as well in satara i was unable to get the various spare parts of my sendo mobile s330 please convay your message urgently my e-mail is himsmc@rediffmail.com
your's faithfully
himanshu s chavan

• 2009-11-04 18:16
  • ijcy

cool phone

• 2009-04-10 04:41
  • 4$2h

anyone know how to retrieve deleted sms messages from this phone (not the sim card)

Cheers

Peter

• 2008-08-26 22:05
  • 5gDM

> In reply to me @ 2008-03-07 11:54 from M3s@ - click to readif i buy one too, can we be gangster buddies on the phone to eachother?
i need the street cred like

• 2008-08-14 11:18
  • mCSY

I had this phone as a hand me down. It sucks. End of. I bought a sony ericsson k510i, for not much more money and it has soo much more. This sendo wheneva i got a txt it would turn itself on and the txt alert would ring out and therefore got me into trouble at skool, despite being on 'silent'. However, on a positive note it is indestructable. It can be thrown over a rugby post thingy and still work fine. Avoid.

• 2008-08-09 20:08
  • n5gP

I am so cool now that i have a phone..It gives me massive street cred cuz im now gangsta!

• 2008-03-07 11:54
  • M3s@
Total of 207 user reviews and opinions for Sendo S330.