Sendo S600 - user opinions and reviews

Sendo

7.3
7.1
7.0

greeting sendo s600 is my best phone but i want you to help me to set gprs, wirlless internet my phone number is 07039364578 thephone serial number is 354825000656985 i will glad when you do that for me.

• 2008-11-17 10:00
  • 0EEv

I have been using this phone. its not bad. But after using 1 years now i cant got ringtone sound and photo cant save. hey.. pls tell me where is the problem?? thx.S

• 2007-05-23 18:21
  • P@QQ

greetings to you.i had this phon for a will it has a problem on memory,i cant read my sms,look at the pics and lisen to sounds.plz help me on how i can flash its memor.

• 2007-05-16 15:37
  • Sfp9

greetings. I have a problem with my Sendo S600 i cannot download ringtones and connect to internet, can you please help me
thanks in advance.

• 2007-04-25 13:05
  • nYQD

greetings to u. i have a sendo s600 but the problem is connecting to the internet and to download sounds.i find it difficult to recieve sounds sent to me and i like a data cable if not,a picture of the sample will do.i'll also like to know how to configure the internet settings.thanks.

• 2007-04-21 20:52
  • N7C3

hey iv had this fone for a while now and when im messaging people im having trouble with putting in underscores. Can u help?

• 2006-10-06 11:07
  • pYEx

hi guys hope u r all f9 i have Sendo S600 with camera i have some problem while i open it the message will appear that is test message and after that on the desktop on set there is written Blocked plz tell me what i will do thanxalot im waiting for ur reply.
take gud care.

• 2006-08-24 08:59
  • mivq

how please can i get my phone incited with the facility of calculating which it is supposed to be having.and please how can i get my mms started and also the internet facility which it potray having.

• 2006-08-02 20:10
  • T2gC

i have found sendo as an excellent and user friendly mobile but can i activate my Internet browsing service, please send me details to do this.

• 2006-07-30 19:50
  • mttS

is't an ok phone but i don't lick it

• 2006-07-17 10:54
  • M@PK

i have found sendo as an excellent and user friendly mobile for students it is providing alot of features at lesser cost. i have caught a problem that my Mobile S600 and i want instruction to activate MMS and Internet service please send me details how i can do it it.....

• 2006-06-19 15:57
  • jcXf

i need 2 configure my sendo s600 for mms messaging and cant get onto sendo website!!!
how can i cong=figure it!!!!

• 2006-05-30 15:18
  • n1eF

please I need some information. I accidentally deleted my calculator and some games,how can I recover them.Also,my camera memory was full and I deleted all pictures taken but they disappeared while still occupying space and thus I can't take anymore pictures with my phone.Anyone who can help me please mail me.Thanks.

• 2006-05-16 18:00
  • MNx2

its a very good phone.

• 2006-04-05 20:01
  • P6qs

i just brougth a sendo s600 and when im saving my picttures i dont no were they save and the ones that are saved i can not open they can some1 help me put on this 1 plz e mail me a.s.a.p plz thank you

• 2006-03-05 20:30
  • iLNH

its awrite but pure slow to load pictures and phonebook .Does any1 know where i can get a USB to get pictures on to my computer plz HELP ME!!!

• 2006-01-14 20:10
  • MSRn

please can somebody tell me how to get onto my inbox i have 5 new messages and when i go to read thm it says list empty!

• 2005-12-13 00:53
  • pYWf

on the 10th december 2005 i woke in morning what i saw on my phone is blocked was written on screen of my phone sincethen i can not call ,can not recieve calls.So please what do i do?

• 2005-12-10 15:20
  • ixy4

Free ringtones for sendo

• 2005-12-05 16:11
  • n7gR

This has to be the worst mobile I have had,every time I try to use it LOADING LOADING LOADING This is all I seem to get from this phone it realy is HOPELESS!!!!

• 2005-11-18 18:00
  • pYRL
Total of 56 user reviews and opinions for Sendo S600.