Sendo X2 - user opinions and reviews

Sendo

7.0

this company was buildup by moto and philips,
these are really good phones,
was killed by Microsoft.
i have using this since the day it was launched and believe me in its price it really hatstands,
moto really thinks of the future and designs the phones, and supported by philips.
looking forward for sendo to come back, and give a head on to Microsoft.

• 2013-03-21 12:04
  • bEKP

people are blind and cant identify the master piece,
these are great phones by motorola,

• 2013-03-11 13:17
  • bEKP

> In reply to ozmagiqboi @ 2011-06-14 23:54 from N9@S - click to readBroken, and bought in pieces by Motorola in 2004, who also was bought by Google in 2011.

• 2012-04-18 01:30
  • PqXr

Never seen dis phone buh it sure is better than sendoX....the thing is,a believe n sendo as a company,yr phones i have a passion for.....buh where are u now even LG and samsung(wack phones) are making sales n my country(Nigeria)so why not sendo that even has d symbian system? U guys r loo7n out! Bigtym! Do somthing SENDO!!!

• 2011-06-14 23:54
  • N9@S

> In reply to sk @ 2005-07-01 21:12 from MSNb - click to readyou must have had quite a senior financial position to know so much about Sendo finances - I don't think

• 2010-12-09 00:11
  • 3aWx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-04-26 21:37 from nF78 - click to readyou seem to know a lot read up about it and see what sendo was up against - they were an honest British company and did not syteal anything from anybody.

• 2010-12-08 23:59
  • 3aWx

where did it all go wrong sando????

• 2010-07-27 02:16
  • 3arI

well, the sendo x is a very wonderful phone. i like its structure but the battery is too poor for a phone like it. i sendo improves on the battery life in the expected sendo x2

• 2009-08-14 16:05
  • Mf5}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-04-26 21:37 from nF78 - click to readThey were bought out by Motorola

• 2009-02-17 13:40
  • Ui$d

how do i clear d ram

• 2008-11-03 17:15
  • mttN

Sendo X is a great phone. It became my dream phone when I first saw it 2005. The phone has served me well and I can boast of the fact that I am the only one that has made the best use of it.I av hundreds of java and sis softwares loaded on it. Though the phone is slow, its still very good.If you need help on your sendo x phone, feel free 2 contact me-jobitoxpx@yahoo.com or call +2348059247657

• 2008-08-12 14:25
  • Q{ex

What happened to SENDO? They're making great phones and suddenly they just stop. I geard they got sued by loads of companies which bankrupted them/put them out of business.
What's the TRUE story?

• 2008-04-26 21:37
  • nF78
  • BANKOLE OLUSEGUN (NI
  • Rating0

sendo x is loaded just that it is very slow in wroking and no volume as much. so sendo should work on that very well. thank

• 2008-03-20 16:09
  • mcyr

sendo x is a good phone but I just cant get rid of the virus, its killing me!

• 2007-08-10 11:45
  • mcyp

I guess i still love the Sendo X.The design beats the X2, though it has problems after use for sometime,I hope sendo makes a phone sleeker and better than both X and X2 with 3G functions.Its a challenge open for sendo.

• 2007-02-17 17:14
  • Te8A

I guess i still love the Sendo X.The design beats the X2, though it has problems after use for sometime,I hope sendo makes a phone sleeker and better phone than both X and X2 with 3G functions.Its a challenge open for sendo.

• 2007-02-17 17:07
  • Te8A

Sendo went out of business after a lawsuit against them (Nokia). There will be no more Sendo phones, and problems with current Sendo phones will never be fixed.

• 2007-01-24 08:32
  • Tiju

is sendo company stopped making new phones? but why? for what reason?

• 2006-10-31 05:58
  • wY52

My comment is about Sendo X please.The phone looked and sounded too wonderful to be real before i bought it! But alas! i have a terrible time rite now because i bought this one! I think it has too much functions than the battery can take!
The battery runs down faster than light! Jesus!the phone hangs! The phone switches off at will! Your screensaver disappears at will!The infrared does not work!You cant send anything on MP3! You cant adapt ringtones or sonngs as ringtones!
Waow! I SUDDENLY JUST WONDER WHY I JUMPED AT BUYING THIS PHONE AT ALL!!!

• 2006-10-27 15:34
  • mix7

you can send recieved mp3 files only if you have a memory card.
and why havent any one talked about the phone hanging? i think it should be looked into.thanks

• 2006-10-05 13:51
  • jWwG
Total of 128 user reviews and opinions for Sendo X2.