Sharp 770SH - user opinions and reviews

7.1

Loudspeaker/speakerphone = yes.

• 2006-07-14 16:52
  • Sa62

Does it have speakerphone/loud speaker?

• 2006-07-14 14:38
  • nEgs

Can anyone tell me how to import mp3s via bluetooth?

• 2006-07-14 12:14
  • mcnx

Hi JC,

I think Lix covered everything but I can add that as a 770 owner there's no serious problem with the font size. You can see an example of the standard size on a screen shot here: http://my-sharp-770sh.blogspot.com/

Hope that helps.

Graham

• 2006-07-12 04:07
  • Dv4i

The SMS inbox can store 1000 messages. SMS text is not small, the display screen is just really big :) . BT works flawlessly. You can send and receive files and synchronise phonebook and messages to your PC

• 2006-07-11 16:15

hello everybody

i'm considering buying this phone; i only have 1 or 2 questions: how many sms messages can it receive? is the bluetooth completely functional?is it possible to send pictures and address book to computer?
and the size of letters in sms: is it true that it's very small?
thanks in advance []

• 2006-07-11 14:34
  • mF8y

I cannot seem to pleay MP4 videos, only MP3!..my Sony Ericsson had no problems. Am i missing something?

Thanks

• 2006-07-08 19:56
  • mXME

hey guys, i bought this phone in Switzerland and its real good, only problem is that i can't get more themes, anyone know how to get other themes for this phone? thanx

• 2006-07-07 21:09
  • iJLW

is it possible to download your own games to this phone

• 2006-07-05 20:07
  • iLSx

Actually Vodafone is giving it in Spain for 19!!! I got one for my girlfriend and a Motorola v3x for me yesterday. :)

• 2006-07-04 09:51
  • SpHx

I'm finding this phone slightly annoying. If I want an MP3 song as a ring tone it has to be in the handset memory so I can't have many ringtones and anything transfered from bluetooth goes straight into the handst memory which here is hardly any space on to begin with. I have looked through all the helps available and can't find any way to change this.

• 2006-07-03 20:27
  • nErn

@ omninus

Only 169 Euro in Portugal? Why?
In Italy it's 299 Euro!

• 2006-07-01 17:19
  • mui$

Bought the 770 last week and i'm relly happy with it. The quality of the camera may not be the best, but i also dont use it much.. Overall an excellent phone, especially considering the prize (in Portugal) 169,00. So for people hesitating between this one and the Razor or some entryline of Samsung (like the zv10 or z140) go for Sharp, no doubt! The Razor is good but just can't stand the software that Motorola is using, it's simply too slow (read annoying).. Had 5 different Sharp phones and tested many other brands thinking it would be fun or better, but I always end up with Sharp.. Only thing with the 770 may be the keypad that isn't as fast as some SMS freaks may want, but i'm sure they will get used to it.

Some small details i appreciate;
I can costumize the shortcuts!
No Vodafone Live button or wallpaper!
Addressbook is great!
Integrated possibility of making backup (exporting settings, contacts etc) of data into the included MicroSD!

As of 3G capabilities I actually didn't try yet. I'll keep you posted when i try the phone..

P.S. thx to all for really providing people with 1st had info on all cellphones!!

• 2006-07-01 10:31
  • mtc4

This is an excellent phone. The only down side is the size of the font when sending SMS messages. You cannot make the font bigger. If you do it turns the SMS into an MMS. This is the only minus feature of the phone.

• 2006-06-30 13:25
  • mnX@

Doesn't have active flip but has Any Key Answer function. When you receive a call, open and press any key to answer.

• 2006-06-29 14:56

@Mo

Yes, you can assign different tone for voice,text & video call to a specific contact.

• 2006-06-29 14:53
  • Sa62

Hey does any one know wether the sharp 770SH has active flip? so when you get a call you can just open and talk?instead of pressing the call button?

• 2006-06-29 01:49
  • RIAb

Can anyone tell me if this phone allows you to assign different ringtones to each contacts tex, call & video call like the sharp 703 does?? Thanks

• 2006-06-29 01:02
  • PG{Y

Last week I stated my intention to buy, having weighed up that this phone would be a better option than the Motorola V3x.

Having had it for two days I can say that so far I'm really happy with my purchase. Physically it's a beautiful object. In features it has a good range and is good value for money, and it performs excellently.

Easy to use user-interface, good quality photos, bluetooth data transfer is easy, mp3s play at a reasonable standard, all the extras are there you'd expect.

Yet to try out the Mobile TV or use the phone as a modem. I should add that the customer service I've received from Vodaphone has been good too.

• 2006-06-28 22:51
  • Dv4i

Re: alex

no this phone does not have a flash for the cam

Re: rox1

your broweser isnt set up

• 2006-06-28 07:59
  • QMsG
Total of 345 user reviews and opinions for Sharp 770SH.