Sharp 770SH - user opinions and reviews

Sharp

7.2
6.9
7.1

> In reply to Eli @ 2009-01-07 17:28 from mJZH - click to readSecurity code can be ignored if you buy one super slim contacts what you put under the simcard in the same 770 , i have one of this in my Sharp770, and i could use all features. - 20 EUR piece.

• 2009-02-18 12:28
  • pqDS

My phone does not recieve music or videos,and it does not send messages.Smugdogg@yahoo.com

• 2009-01-25 11:31
  • MpQ{

this phone was made for talking and a little bit with music not all you people expect , if you want the phone to do all the thing you want go buy the Samsung G400 or Nokia N96 or Motorola Z10.

• 2009-01-09 04:26
  • q2Sc

there are locks on my phone which makes it difficult to to use the security function of the phone and also i cant make video calls

• 2009-01-07 17:28
  • mJZH

hi all, i just bought an unlocked one from ebay and when i put my sim in (fido canada) it will get reception for a few seconds and then say sim error but will still say rogers canada at the top. can anyone please help me figure out what i can do to get this damn thing to work??

• 2009-01-03 09:51
  • 4626

I have 2 Sharp 770SH phones, both now "fail to complete" any outgoing text, but receives incoming. I have had my (Vodafone) SIM replaced in case it was this, but the problem still exists. I have tried other network SIM's inc another Vodafone SIM in both phones and they send texts fine and my SIM sends texts fine from my Motorola. Vodafone have no ideas, has anyone experienced the same problem ?

• 2009-01-02 03:58
  • MxNn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2007-08-10 20:59 from MJNG - click to readMy Sharp 770SH is not working with memory card. Is it anything to do? Due to this, I am not enjoying the phone.

• 2008-12-24 20:10
  • Rnpe

• 2008-12-24 20:03
  • Rnpe

its great for me i dont know whaj but oll the people that use that phone they just fall in love but not fir a longe time hahahaha

• 2008-10-31 20:01
  • T4xR

It doesn´t work with vista..
USB Drivers in Sharp web page are only for XP.
Does anyone know how to make this phone work with vista?

• 2008-07-04 20:58
  • mQGQ

Ok the Second link doesint show it all hmm
There is a space between "catalog" and "/"
This is so it fits copy an paste it to ya browser but dont 4get to backspace where it counts

/product_info.php?products_id=696

Enjoy

• 2008-06-26 09:48
  • uBFt

OK ppls after numerous internet searches Here is some usefull info regarding this phone.
Music- Mp3 mp4 AMR tested it 2 I use Allok Converters for majority of my converting

Video- MPEG4-AMR_NB thats all my 770 will play doesint suppord AMR_WB as most converters have Wide Band.

Video AMR_NB BS - And regarding a comment I read in erlier pages all the AMR_NB converters ive noticed have the same problem(And ive tried heeps of Converters) the video slows but the sound carries on so everything is out of sinc. Answer= get a old converter that neither has NB or WB but a straight AMR. Alloks 3gp PSP ipod Video Converter 2.3.2 was the best I had but I found only one other one after numerous Testing "Plato Video to 3gp Converter 3.43" an its Free. http://www.csite.net/showthread.php?t=259

Micro SD cards - Took a while as sharp realy doesint offer info regarding this the 770 Does not support MicroSDHC so your 4gb an 8gb
SD cards wont work srry boys an girls, up2 2gb only. Heres a good sight to find out which phones support these owesome SD cards

Enjoy ya phone

• 2008-06-26 09:40
  • uBFt

how did you get the 770sh to connect to the internet with a t-mobile or at&t sim card inside?
does internet require vodafone network or tmobile/at&t network to connect to internet?

step by step instructions if i need to set something up in phone settings...

feel free to email me
thanks

• 2008-04-28 16:48
  • jdh%

Have had this phone for a while now, I look after my phones but could not stop the silver wearing off the corners of phone which made it look old. I found backup service from Sharp Not Good, the phone has now failed and so I am about to replace, Will not be buying a Sharp !!!!.

• 2008-04-20 06:38
  • RxtK

I can't put them directly on the memory card, with the card reader.

I've tried creating the kjava folder (with a game inside, .jad and .jar files, as sujested) in almost every folder of the SD card (the conceivable ones) but the game was never recognized.

Also if the .jar and .jad files are put in an accessible folder like 'Other documents' they don't run.
please help me??????????????????????????????????????????????­????????

• 2008-03-22 15:48
  • PI7m

plse help me how can install an app/game in 770 pppppppllllllllsssssssssseeeeeeee send me steps

• 2008-03-22 15:35
  • PI7m

only problem I have is that I can't send Jar or JAD files to the phone. It says the connection terminated on the phone and sending files failed on the PC. How do you send these files to the phone??

If I can sort this little problem out, I know I will enjoy using this phone for a long time.

• 2008-03-22 15:17
  • PI7m

i have english dictionary for sharp 770sh, but i can't install that on my phone please help me some directoin????????????????

• 2008-03-22 14:49

@youssi

you just had to click the link on the left, really. Where it says MANUAL!
Anyway, here is the DIRECT link:

• 2008-02-20 21:33
  • M3Wx

can somebody send me a manual for Sharp 770SH mobile phone.

• 2008-02-18 11:54
  • N7@4
Total of 345 user reviews and opinions for Sharp 770SH.