Sharp 930SH - user opinions and reviews

Sharp

6.2
6.2
6.3

> In reply to N.N @ 2009-11-15 22:17 from m78b - click to readI too would love to own one of the many fab jap phones out there. Has anyone ever heard of Hitachi Woo H1? Look it up and be amazed as I was. The problem with them is that many of the services that make owning 1 of em unique isn't supported by carriers outside jap, features like their i-mode or i-wallet. Hopefully one of the jap cell network companies setup operations in the U.S (my location), or at least collaborate with a telecom company to make their services available as I would gladly pay even if it were much higher than other providers.
BTW if you think you have it bad with your current pick of phones in Europe then what would you say about the U.S where phones like "my touch" from t-mobile are considered great phones, leaving the few phone savy (like myself) to buy phone from the Euro or Asia (those few that would work anyway)

• 2009-12-14 10:51
  • 4DIi

is there any cellphone out there that has a am radio station? its always fm station are only available in all brands. i like to have a am radio station. i like to hear more on news. guys all brands of cellphone pls invent this, to be unique to others. this is one thing to add your marketing strategies

• 2009-12-07 10:04
  • IaHa

> In reply to sabi @ 2009-12-03 20:01 from P%Iw - click to readmobilemaster is a fag

• 2009-12-05 11:59
  • 3cHn

I am really impressed with the phones features and the ways it takes pictures ,i am a SE fan actually coz it takes great pictures and has walkman...just wondering.! Does this phone have a theme downloading site? or can i download just any theme ..like other phone themes? Also, can i download music? and does it work outside of japan>? i live in hongkong! pla replay anyone ..thanx.

• 2009-12-03 20:01
  • P%Iw

do we have this phone in southn africa or it available in abroad? i also need one it an awsome phone

• 2009-12-03 09:17
  • fstc

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-11-24 19:11 from Lax1 - click to readThanx for answering my question. I'm so sad they probably won't release Japanese style phones though. I really has my hopes up for it.

• 2009-11-25 00:17
  • m78b

> In reply to N.N @ 2009-11-15 22:17 from m78b - click to readHi, this question is a little bit hard, but I think Sharp will make European style phones, because I read on a site Japan can't enter with their designs here so easily. Sharp wanted to enter this year with smartphones, but this recession.

• 2009-11-24 19:11
  • Lax1

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-10-27 12:28 from Mve4 - click to readI hope so, i love sharp phones and have done since i got a gx20 right thru to the 930sh
Id buy sharp phones everytime, there screens and camera quality was light years ahead nokia!!

• 2009-11-20 12:55
  • n$fh

@Mobilemaster
I have a question about Sharp's plans to release smartphones in Europe. Do you know if Sharp plan to release high-end clamshell smartphones like in Japan and China, or tablet phones like the iPhone and Motorola Droid ect? I really hope they release a European version of SH-01B (traditional clamshell with a 3'4 inch touchscreen that sviwels 360 degrees) but for now we can only dream I guess. It would be a nightmare if they only released iPhone touchscreen clones to Europe, I really like Japanese clamshell smartphones and I'm sure I'm not the only European who feel that way. I'm crossing my fingers for a high-end clamshell for Europe :)

• 2009-11-15 22:17
  • m78b

> In reply to Arak @ 2009-11-08 12:25 from m4NR - click to readBro, I said they will enter on the European markets, and I am NOT speculating! On the X10 forum you wrote a comment almost hurted me bro. :(

• 2009-11-13 19:57
  • LaxY

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-10-27 12:28 from Mve4 - click to readi live in the middle east but i am from Europe , so i will never have this phone in this area ,,
i wish that sharp will change their policies and sell it in the middle wast also

• 2009-11-08 12:25
  • m4NR

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readYou said you live on America right? And I said Sharp will enter first on Europe with smartphones, Sharp said they will enter this year, but this recession stopped their plan, and they will enter next year to Europe. :)

• 2009-10-27 12:28
  • Mve4

> In reply to Arak @ 2009-10-21 14:39 from m4NR - click to readI think I forget to tell you this phone won't be available outside of Asia! If you want Sharp phones to be on sale on America, you have to wait since they will enter in global markets. I said Sharp will come to Europe with smartphones, but they will enter on America too, but later(I don't know exactly when). Panasonic and Nec will enter too, and probably Fujitsu too!

• 2009-10-22 18:47
  • Laxc

> In reply to Arak @ 2009-10-21 14:39 from m4NR - click to readHi Arak!

Sharp will enter first on Europe. Where do you live, can you tell me plz? Sharp said they will enter first on Europe, coz they had some phones here, in America not really. Panasonic will enter too on global markets, but I don't know where they will enter first.

• 2009-10-22 13:02
  • Mve4

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-10-19 18:56 from Laxd - click to readThis is not fair , why only in Europe ?
I want this sharp phone and i hope it will be globalized soon .
i hope sharp will bring more new models at least some candybars with the same specifications

• 2009-10-21 14:39
  • m4NR

> In reply to steve @ 2009-10-16 17:39 from 3H2q - click to readI wanted to reply you last week, don't be sad, Sharp said they will enter in global markets(first in Europe) with smartphones! If you live in Europe like me, you can be HAPPY! I have more GOOD news to you, Panasonic said they will enter too in Europe with Android phones!!! I have another great news for you bro, Nec will reenter in the European markets! :)

• 2009-10-19 18:56
  • Laxd

makes me sad rare phone to get, i remember sharp Mobile in UK was easy to get once just pop in to the vodafone shop and get one on contract. sad really sad great phone once

• 2009-10-16 17:39
  • 3H2q

> In reply to Arak @ 2009-10-11 12:47 from m4NR - click to readYes bro, I will say this, because the people needs better phones, eg Fujitsu has many fingerprint sensor phones, the first was announced on 2005 May!!! Sharp has waterproof solar phones, and phones with GREAT camera!!!

• 2009-10-11 21:23
  • Laxc

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2009-10-10 18:06 from LaxY - click to readwhen sharp be on the market with great phones , please announce it not only here but also in samsung and se forums so some people can wake up and see the truth

• 2009-10-11 12:47
  • m4NR

> In reply to Arak @ 2009-10-10 13:00 from m4NR - click to readYes, February will be an interesting month, we will see what will do SE. If you are interested on Sharp phones, don't be sad even for a minute, because Sharp will enter in the global markets,with Panasonic and Nec too. Look Toshiba is already in the European markets, now the other big companies will enter too. Maybe at MWC Sharp will announce an 1GHZ CPU 3.5 inch smartphone(with Symbian, coz Sharp use Symbian on Ntt Docomo)with 10 MP CCD camera. We can't say this can't happen, coz Sharp promised they will announce this year a smartphone for Europe. :)

• 2009-10-10 18:06
  • LaxY
Total of 129 user reviews and opinions for Sharp 930SH.