Sharp GX1 - user opinions and reviews

Sharp

6.7
6.7
6.8

Loved it, Tough Phone, i was having 2, 1 lost and another one's battery is out so laying lonely at home fantastic key pad.

Will use again if i get its battery.

• 2011-06-24 16:01
  • utrx

loved it great phone just needed bluetooth

• 2010-06-30 16:46
  • pKPh

it`s very ugly phone.

• 2008-01-07 11:14
  • mARN

fantastic phone want another one can anyone help? better than my nokia n95 and my nokia 6280 mike

• 2007-11-01 15:59
  • m53a

Easily the worst phone I have owned. I had it 6 months before I got fed up with carrying a brick in my pocket, and got myself a Sony Ericsson T100 instead. It was a big phone, even for the time, though it did have a large colour screen...or at least what passed for a colour screen in those days. The response rate on it was awful, I think it just about qualified for having a response rate in the miliseconds, but it was close.
It had a camera, which took pictures in the mind-boggling resolution of 120x160, the problem being that it was quite difficult to then get them off the phone. I had to email pictures to myself, but when I saw the results on my PC I realised that there really wasn't much point since I could draw better.
But, the phone was stable and the battery life comparable to other phones available at the time, so I can't mark it too harshly since it did at least work and provide me with a call/text machine. 4s across the board then.

• 2007-09-17 01:32
  • mxqs

I'm after YOU!

• 2007-07-16 23:20
  • Mx@E

the phone is nice and very fast when browsing but the only problem i am having with it is that it cannot download java games i don't know if mine is different pls reach me via me email if you can help

• 2006-12-28 15:36
  • Qaa%

Fantastic mobile phone on a fantastic network, o2

• 2006-12-04 17:21
  • S35r

This phone was amazing when it first came out, I had it on the brilliant O2 network

• 2006-10-29 14:34
  • S35r

awesome phone best ever much better than nokia n95 lol

• 2006-10-05 01:16
  • jZst

brcik alert! gosh just go and buy a home phone!

• 2006-03-18 13:03
  • 2GgL

i have that set. As i connect it to the infra red device it asks the driver from me i need it's driver or it's data cable.from i can download it's software or driver plz tell me.......

• 2005-11-30 14:38
  • PG3}

I found this mobile a solution to all my thoughts about mobile. I have a problem that i don't have the software of this mobile, sir would you help me? thanks

• 2005-06-22 07:50
  • PI26

• 2005-06-19 17:46
  • md%f

i need data cable for gx-1 ,please let me know ,where i can get the stuff

• 2005-06-18 16:05
  • RKex

the sharp gx1 is my 3rd mobile am getting a sharp gx10 tonight the gx1 is a good cheap mobile accept for the camera is not very good but aevrything else is a gem.

• 2005-05-23 17:49
  • MSRn

i want the datacable for sharp GX1. where i can get?plz let me know.

waiting 4 ur mail...

• 2005-05-01 19:33
  • 2Wd4

I will like to know how to get the USB Cable or the software cable for Sharp GX1. Urgent response needed.

• 2005-04-22 09:45
  • TmWc

This is a rubbish phone dont buy it it weighs a tonne

• 2005-02-13 22:08
  • SmZk

i have this phone, the camera quality is terrible, house bricks are lighter than this phone,
DONT BUY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2005-02-13 17:45
  • SmZk
Total of 40 user reviews and opinions for Sharp GX1.