Sharp GX17 - user opinions and reviews

Sharp

6.4
5.9
6.0

gx17 screen display is broken by me but I want new screen display.........

• 2013-12-21 09:03
  • utuZ

I bought one in 2005 and I still use it, it's simply undestructible. The bad side: few memory.

• 2013-09-20 17:48
  • 8CRm

You could also add water proof to the features- i've submerged mine in a fish pond twice, then like a month later it started working again!! Very simple, but very sturdy!

• 2012-07-03 07:06
  • vmC%

> In reply to Corrado @ 2011-07-15 12:55 from MkDh - click to readHaving the same problem,when I try to connect it to pc the cell phone tells me that usb is connected.When I try to use GX17 handset manager it doesn't connect.Pls help.

• 2011-07-25 16:18
  • 0EmW

> In reply to mobile fannnn @ 2011-06-21 12:51 from 0EmW - click to readHi. Can pls somebody help me? My gx17 has a brokey display, and I need to connect it to a pc to download everything down. I need a dummy step-by-step guide please, as I can't see the menu/options to choose. Or even to save all contacts from phone to simcard.

Thank you in advance!

• 2011-07-15 12:55
  • MkDh

I have this phone and it's super great.The only thing that this phone has bad is that it doesn't have a card slot.But it's a very good cell phone.

• 2011-06-21 12:51
  • 0EmW

Had this phone for flippping ages battery lasts long, quite durable had 1 too many a knock still standing though. I also dropped it in water dried it off after a week started working perfectly. Good little number.

• 2011-02-20 08:13
  • 0FXI

> In reply to Peter Zammit @ 2005-10-06 00:25 from m1U6 - click to readBeauty is in the eye of the beholder- Looks Beautiful to me. I got mine 7 years ago and its still just as good looking today. Can;t say much about the cheap plastic phones now days with budget parts that last 2 to years max

• 2011-02-11 21:29
  • t@QS

I have had one of these phones for 7 years and I can't complain. It never lets me down and my battery is still as good as new and never let me down. Recommend it 100% if you're just looking for something Extremely duriable and will go on and on !!! GOOD STUFF SHARP ,

• 2011-02-11 21:26
  • t@QS

omg?

• 2011-01-11 23:21
  • mATx

> In reply to B3RN45 @ 2010-12-03 01:58 from ps3f - click to readyeah, my mother have's one for 5 years and it is always falling.
it haves heavy scratches, dents, teeth marks because of my little brother was always chewing it and it still works

• 2011-01-03 21:42
  • 3iEp

Somebody tell me how do I kill this phone lol I have one of these for more than 5 years. It is intensively used every day and it's never turned-off. It's allways fawlling on the floor and sometime it is "pulverized" with water...and...it's stlii working! It's unstoppable! Inbelievable! It works perfectly! I want a smartphone so bad but I'll buy it only when this phone dies. So...maybe another 3 years from now I get the smartphone. Errmmmmm... =/

• 2010-12-03 01:58
  • ps3f

> In reply to Iyke @ 2009-06-27 03:46 from ji{R - click to readI have purchased the set from a local market. GX-17 made in japan was working at that time but when shut off due to battery low, I have charged the battery but still off and after having using various tactice the phone is still off.;please held to find out fault.

• 2010-11-30 10:12
  • uWD3

i really like dis fon only dat mine was spoit by the fake charger they gave me but i have failed 2 get someone to repair it please help me out

• 2010-08-24 13:44
  • Sc5C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-03 17:21 from uMNT - click to readThis phone is great.
I have it all beaten. Droped in the water. Still works perfectly.

• 2010-08-23 14:26
  • Lc97

I had this phone for three years, dropped it in water a few times, it's pretty beat up these days, but i loved it, and it's lasted me more than I expected. Ive used different phones over the years, but this one is still working, despite being used these days barely at all

• 2010-08-03 17:21
  • uMNT

my phone stopped working and i have failed to get right phone repairers pliz help me out

• 2010-07-20 11:32
  • Sc5C

in sharp gx17 there is no availability of G.p.r.s so it is a limitation and some of its buttons are not working. at the end it is easy to use and handle.

• 2010-05-07 16:31
  • 25Lj

Im trying to get into Gmail, but it says the cookie function is turned off. How do I turn it on?

• 2009-12-29 05:07
  • vm5H
Total of 289 user reviews and opinions for Sharp GX17.