Sharp GX30 - user opinions and reviews

Sharp

7.3
7.4
7.4

> In reply to marco baccini @ 2011-01-15 17:21 from S0vb - click to readJust search on ebay.de. There you'll find some gx30. I had luck because I found a new one. I bought it from Germany and it was sent to me in Romania via DHL.
Regards!

• 2013-10-22 21:36
  • ajV%

can I get a user manual/book (not download) for my wellbeloved Sharp GX30i

• 2013-05-30 14:49
  • nTqh

Good phone; had one for over 5 years, used it for about 2. Now I'd go back to it, from ultimate LG and Samsung touchscreen dual-core phones, if I'd had a good battery. Loved the simplicity and resistance. You could play football with it and it still runs perfectly. One of my favorite that I had.

• 2012-05-11 08:35
  • 0U6Y

Hi all
I wonder is it possible to remove those annoying icons on main display? I don't even know what they mean. Like the one with envelope with letter "x" on it? Is it something related to MMS, SMS? And, how can i delete the icon for internet, with "!" mark on it? I suppose it's related to vodaphone, i tried to delete vodaphone account, but it's impossible.

• 2012-02-05 14:33
  • 3LEk

Where in Switzerland can I buy a SHARP GX30 Silver Color Mobil Phone. I have one since 6 years and want an other new one.

• 2011-01-15 17:21
  • S0vb

> In reply to Morney @ 2009-05-08 02:08 from vCP@ - click to readi still got gx30i its the best phone ive had but unfortunitely battery not lasting now as i had it over 6yrs now. disappointing they discontinued as i would buy latest phone.

• 2010-11-15 12:14
  • i2wM

Great built quality (made in Japan)

• 2010-10-20 06:16
  • n$EI

Well it was one of the best phones I ever had. Solid built, 1Mpx camera, card, no crashes! It is still in my desk... lost my charger... in other way I'll give it to my child... The example how a phone should be built and work!

• 2009-10-29 22:05
  • 0xME

> In reply to Morney @ 2009-05-08 02:08 from vCP@ - click to readare you sure you are talking about the right gx30? because it didnt come out 10 years ago. it came out on 2004. 2009 - 2004 = 5 years. or did u just double the length of the time?

• 2009-07-06 16:01
  • m5mq

perfect phone! i using it for 5 years, i had new other phones rich of features, like sony ericsson etc but come back to my old sharp gx30 because its the best!

• 2009-06-14 23:49
  • 0Tc}

I fall in love with my old phone of sharp GX30 for 10 years but sad as I lost it.. I would like to know if any more moblie of my favourite Sharp GX30 round in Australia.. I really wants to buy other one again like this.. I don't want Sharp GX30 company or whatever, close down.. So want to know where can I get it from?? I can't find Sharp GX30 round in Australia Store.. eheh

• 2009-05-08 02:08
  • vCP@

i have had my sharp gx30i for 6 years and i have had no problems all my functions worked when i got it and they all still do grate phone if you ask me

• 2009-05-01 09:02
  • vmBC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-03-26 10:40 from PZa$ - click to readI've had mine for at least 3 years, nothing wrong with it at all. Sharp makes great products.

• 2009-04-25 16:01
  • kxWu

The best composer ever!!!
the battery runs fine if you don't use the camera much
Also very durable-played rugby with it, dropped it from a two story building and still works fine!!!

• 2009-04-04 02:39
  • imj}

This phone broke down less than a year of usage. I think sharp needs to work on electronics that can at least handle or hold against any weather situations.

• 2009-03-26 10:40
  • PZa$

This phone isn't good at all, the battery is empty rly fast, the bluetooth doesn't work, but the cam is ok.

• 2009-03-14 10:43
  • mwh7

> In reply to saleh @ 2008-06-26 13:52 from Sbc3 - click to readthe gx30 can only use bluetooth to use bluetooth headset or for modem,,www.vodafone .co.uk has a topic on all its fones settings etc

• 2008-12-03 00:30
  • nGxN

Does anyone knows how to fix a GX30 when it stops charging?

• 2008-11-06 19:31
  • pVk7

can i ask which century is this phone from?? i mean there are so many good sharp phones, why's there only this one??

• 2008-11-02 18:30
  • pkbY

Great phone!! I am going to miss it. Unfortunately I dropped it in a massive puddle and it was fully submerged for about 10 minutes but it still worked for about 7 months before it finally Rested.I.P So long my beloved phone!! I miss you lol

• 2008-08-29 12:38
  • RBXa
Total of 967 user reviews and opinions for Sharp GX30.