Sharp SH530U - user opinions and reviews

242016

6.6
6.4
6.3

> In reply to poopuies @ 2015-02-07 07:14 from iidP - click to readI don't how to open my cp(cellphone)... Please help how to open.....????if you know the answer pls reply me in this web thank you...

• 2015-03-08 02:49
  • t7X0

> In reply to elmar @ 2015-02-18 04:38 from PSw{ - click to readhow can i change my internal meromry? mine is frozen and cant used it

• 2015-02-19 06:13
  • tha0

> In reply to iconnectkita @ 2013-10-23 13:11 from wHrS - click to readHow can you do that

• 2015-02-18 04:38
  • PSw{

> In reply to iamkimsamsoon @ 2015-02-16 09:21 from t7Xx - click to readi already reset it many times but still no internal memory, but when i check earlier its shows that the launcher is frozen. what does it mean.. also i have no idea on how to open it so i could change my sd card..thanks for answers

• 2015-02-18 00:22

• 2015-02-18 00:21

• 2015-02-17 14:18

• 2015-02-17 14:15
  • tha0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-23 06:05 from K7g@ - click to readhi i was having troble on my fone it is ok at first but suddenly the external memory was gone and i havent seen the way to open it and check. i am afraid actually to broke my fone and being not to used it forever.. hope someone answers..

• 2015-02-16 09:39

• 2015-02-16 09:36

• 2015-02-16 09:30

• 2015-02-16 09:21
  • t7Xx

> In reply to poopuies @ 2015-02-07 07:14 from iidP - click to readpress the down volume button and power button at the same time if pressing the power button wont work but i suggest that you buy the samsung galaxy note 2

• 2015-02-15 11:16
  • vT@G

i cant turn on my phone even if i charge it. what do i do?

• 2015-02-07 07:14
  • iidP

This phone really sucks.. It keeps on hanging and the battery drains fast. And one time it hangs and the screen starts to heat I decided to turn it off. And when I got home I charged it for 2 hours and when I opened it only the logo appers and until now I can't open it.

• 2014-12-29 08:24
  • Kg{1

Plz...do not be mad with the phone....i hope that i can help you....for your information...sh530(4.0 ice cream sandwich) have some kind of virus that is hidden.no antivirus app can remove this virus and almost all antivirus app can not detect the virus because located in ROM. But you can remove the virus by upgrade the 4.0 version to 4.1.2(jelly bean)...my advice>>pls use wifi to upgrade not 2G or 3G etc because the smartphone cpu(MTK cpu) is not stable during update... update...after that >> update and update until no more update....this will take few hours...u can do this by yourself...this will reduce the cpu to overheat too....i also realized that second core(cpu) not working properly with 4.0 android version but working properly with 4.1.2 android version....sh530 gpu(graphic processor unit) will look much beautiful(the smartphone graphic design) if you update....>>>>>the conclusion is --update and update until no more update ...plz reply for me....(based on my knowledge and research about the smartphone...sorry if my english is bad)

• 2014-12-07 14:53
  • KZ8J

I use that phone for 2 years.....u just need to update.....that will solve problems.......i realized that there is some kind of virus hidden in 4.0 ice cream sandwich version......but u just need to update to 4.1.2 jelly bean to remove the virus....anti virus app is useless to remove that virus....my advice is>> plz use wifi not 2G,3G etc because sh530 cpu (MTK cpu) not stable during update......sorry if my english is bad...(based on my experience and studying about the phone for few months)

• 2014-12-07 14:32
  • KZ8J

Please Don't buy this phone, it's nightmare and real experience!!!! Always get hang, turn off and on itself. The screen always hang at least overnight or whole day. Try to push the power button to turn but not working. No SD card slot as mentioned in the specs. MOST TERRIBLE and useless phone ever I had before.

• 2014-12-06 16:55
  • KZ85

> In reply to mark aljon @ 2014-10-01 16:04 from c{$v - click to readTo make a screen shot just press the power botton and-volume at the same time.

• 2014-12-06 04:28
  • thaH

• 2014-12-06 04:24
  • thaH
Total of 207 user reviews and opinions for Sharp SH530U.