Sharp SH530U - user opinions and reviews

Sharp

6.6
6.4
6.3

Plz...do not be mad with the phone....i hope that i can help you....for your information...sh530(4.0 ice cream sandwich) have some kind of virus that is hidden.no antivirus app can remove this virus and almost all antivirus app can not detect the virus because located in ROM. But you can remove the virus by upgrade the 4.0 version to 4.1.2(jelly bean)...my advice>>pls use wifi to upgrade not 2G or 3G etc because the smartphone cpu(MTK cpu) is not stable during update... update...after that >> update and update until no more update....this will take few hours...u can do this by yourself...this will reduce the cpu to overheat too....i also realized that second core(cpu) not working properly with 4.0 android version but working properly with 4.1.2 android version....sh530 gpu(graphic processor unit) will look much beautiful(the smartphone graphic design) if you update....>>>>>the conclusion is --update and update until no more update ...plz reply for me....(based on my knowledge and research about the smartphone...sorry if my english is bad)

• 2014-12-07 14:53
  • KZ8J

I use that phone for 2 years.....u just need to update.....that will solve problems.......i realized that there is some kind of virus hidden in 4.0 ice cream sandwich version......but u just need to update to 4.1.2 jelly bean to remove the virus....anti virus app is useless to remove that virus....my advice is>> plz use wifi not 2G,3G etc because sh530 cpu (MTK cpu) not stable during update......sorry if my english is bad...(based on my experience and studying about the phone for few months)

• 2014-12-07 14:32
  • KZ8J

Please Don't buy this phone, it's nightmare and real experience!!!! Always get hang, turn off and on itself. The screen always hang at least overnight or whole day. Try to push the power button to turn but not working. No SD card slot as mentioned in the specs. MOST TERRIBLE and useless phone ever I had before.

• 2014-12-06 16:55
  • KZ85

> In reply to mark aljon @ 2014-10-01 16:04 from c{$v - click to readTo make a screen shot just press the power botton and-volume at the same time.

• 2014-12-06 04:28
  • thaH

• 2014-12-06 04:24
  • thaH

Over heated when charging and received a fews missed call my phone over heated.
Too hot till prompt to shut down. Scare it will explode and get hurt if continue to use.
Where can I send for repair in Singapore ? Pls get back asap.

• 2014-11-23 09:36
  • yA8y

my phone SH530U model os corrupted how to reboot the os

• 2014-11-15 14:56
  • Hkt}

How to solve the crack and to take screenshot in sh530u

• 2014-10-01 16:04
  • c{$v

desperately seeking Replacement battery for my Sharp SH930W. the battery had swollen though when connected directly to direct current it still works. I bought LG G3 Instead.

• 2014-09-18 05:25
  • v0qT

> In reply to alexbaron93 @ 2014-07-23 13:18 from tVnj - click to readIf sh530u freeze up on unlock screen then hold power button and down volume button at same time until phone shuts off. then restart . this worked for me. 9-17-2014

• 2014-09-13 17:40
  • Isxt

Sharp Logo Freeze. what to do ??
leave reply @ my email
exsoldierdx@hotmail.com

• 2014-07-23 13:18
  • tVnj

"Card slot - microSD, up to 32 GB"
there's no one microsd card slot in this phone.

radio - yes

• 2014-07-21 17:25
  • n}Qx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-27 17:52 from IWNP - click to readme too. can't find battery, Belarus.
but this very good phone anyway

• 2014-07-21 17:21
  • n}Qx

Where do u fix the crack screen cause I accidentally dropped it and now it has a crack so can someone tell me where do u fix it in Singapore?

• 2014-06-21 07:39
  • 2@RT

its a great mobile im so satisfied

• 2014-06-06 00:37
  • mDfP

Where can I get the battery ? My battery sPoil and I need a new one but could not find at any Phone shoP

• 2014-05-27 17:52
  • IWNP

OMG the screen is like extremely fragile, and after using this produc approximately for 2 months it keeps turning itself off or absolutely no reason, DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT

• 2014-05-20 15:01
  • uGXZ

This is not seriously worth buying for. The battery only lasts for 4-5 hours and the glass screen is as weak and thin more than a cherry/alcatel/etc. local mobile phones. Shame on it's producer.

• 2014-05-16 21:15
  • t7Xr

> In reply to eddy @ 2014-02-17 02:33 from vV5G - click to readDid you find any that sells parts of this phone, mine got battery expanded and cracked its LCD. My phone doesn't work anymore.

• 2014-05-12 12:45
  • Kg}Y
Total of 193 user reviews and opinions for Sharp SH530U.