Siemens A35 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

5.7
5.2
5.5

I need this phone. where can I get it. Used it before. It was my 1st phone. smart phones have really disappointed me

• 2014-06-06 22:52
  • fnkp

its my first mobile phone i purchesd it 2nd hand on 2300 Rs on 2001.

• 2014-05-15 10:19
  • KACv

It was our first phone, worked great dont remember what happened to it. but just loved it.

• 2013-10-08 21:04
  • MHxp

My first mobile. I dont know where it is :\

• 2013-09-15 10:28
  • swmH

This phone still works good. If you need battery for this phone (original battery is: 650 mAH, Ni-MH type) you can easily disassemble your old battery and buy three AAA size Ni-MH batteries and then solder them instead of your old batteries. AAA size batteries will fit into the case of your old battery. I recommend buying only Panasonic Evolta or at least Sanyo Eneloop batteries and only Ni-MH AAA size batteries with Low Self-Discharge (LSD). Capacity of these LSD batteries is lower, than of batteries without LSD, but the actual capacity will be much higher because of LSD. When you assemble your A35 battery with new AAA batteries inside don't forget to solder thermistor back, or your phone won't change the new battery. If you believe, that in your old battery three old AAA batteries are good (but the whole battery works bad), then try to exchange thermistor (good thermistor must be approximately of 22 kOhms at room temperature - you can easily check it with any multimeter): it is a small electronic component with two contacts - instead of it you can solder any small resistor of average 22 kOhms, such resistors can be found in almost any electronic equipment. After you have changed thermistor with resistor (only if it is necessary), never try to charge your mobile phone at the temperatire below +5 or above +40° Celsis. If you have a choice of chargers for you mobile phone, it is always better to choose so called "slow" chargers instead of"quick" chargers - "quick" chargers damage batteries and significantly shorten battery life.

• 2013-06-16 11:25
  • 6tN4

still iam using as backup...
everybody like there first mobile phone

• 2013-03-06 13:40
  • t}k2

> In reply to 91keno @ 2011-09-27 02:50 from 39k6 - click to readi still love this phone and i want one again.....

• 2013-02-01 06:54
  • fr9p

My first mobile phone :) Good times, good times

• 2012-07-26 18:03
  • 0UHR

> In reply to Rohit Sharma @ 2011-08-03 12:37 from vGup - click to readHaha! I'm just thinking lol look at this old phones, and look at my iphone 4 now..
It's unbelieveble how technology is developing constantly.
My first phone was nokia 3310

• 2011-09-27 02:50
  • 39k6

My first phone. Now I use iPhone 4 and it amazes me that how fast the technology has grown. Nut its fun to see this phone here.!!!

• 2011-08-03 12:37
  • vGup

My first Mobile phone.....Excellent specification @time

• 2011-07-19 13:11
  • wdMM

This was my first phone ever,and it brings back memories every time i see it...

Peace&Love.

• 2011-07-06 23:08
  • NHra

Eri i'm with you A35 is my first phone in my life i bye it may be in 99

• 2011-03-11 17:20
  • fwxn

this was my first cell phone it was not bad for the time

• 2011-02-14 18:49
  • 0wev

I bought a Siemens A45 in september 2000, and i wsed it till 2004, and now i found it, and is still working

• 2011-01-23 20:29
  • 3x4d

i still using this phone as well as my siemens c25. very good phone for basic using. signal reception is good. a lot of memories usimg this phone, Siemens The Legend Phone :)

• 2011-01-19 05:39
  • PxiI

Wow.. this phone is great..

Its classic.. i still use it now. and no problem with the battery.

• 2010-12-27 15:36
  • txCu

it had only 120 characters for messages so i would skip spaces and UpperCaseEveryOtherWord to save space and the battery of the one i had didn't last a day but the moment i got it i started getting girls numbers and calling them and trying to set up dates this was in 2004 the moment someone tried to buy it from me i gave it

• 2010-07-01 16:22
  • njAe

> In reply to UZZY @ 2009-11-22 21:17 from pkY3 - click to readA35 was my first phone aswell! i thought it was so cool at the time.

• 2010-05-04 13:35
  • fqnk

I simply love my Siemans A35.No problem so far and sufficient for my needs. Everyone says to get a new model but NO.I am quite happy with this. But one problem I have experienced is the difficulty in finding batteries.
Any suggestion about an alternate battery?

• 2010-02-16 05:01
  • w9KZ
Total of 57 user reviews and opinions for Siemens A35.