Siemens A55 - user opinions and reviews

208965

6.1
5.9
6.1

We have one in each car for emergencies. 250Hrs standby yes, but an eternity if not actually switched on. Bombproof, childproof, reliable old fashioned technology. Used to be our main phones but couldn't bear to part with them. (Husband and wife)

• 2013-11-16 09:59
  • ncNV

hp siemens A55 I was not able to do the internet, but I have pitur internet ... I hope you can petrify me to open internet on my hp siemens A55, thank you .....

• 2013-04-13 13:21
  • PIqP

• 2013-04-13 13:17
  • PIqP

It was good, but I prefer the rabbit.

• 2012-05-27 06:57
  • IaHU

just put in a new O2 sim and getting message 'phone disabled ! network locked' what do i do ?

• 2011-12-19 14:18
  • pxJG

i really really really really like this phone....i jump like a giddy girl every time it rings eeek best phone ever...:) oooh the days of polyphonic ringtones:P

• 2011-09-26 22:16
  • JGv1

Best phone ever.
Best sound ever!!!! I love it!!!

• 2011-04-27 11:59
  • pueS

Had this phone since its release, nearly died once but came back to life. Did just switch itself off a second ago mid-text for no apparent reason for the first time ever but thats it, two problems since 2003?! Exceptional.
Does everything a phone ever needed to do, battery is ridiculously good and its a pleasure to use.
I will have nothing bad ever said about this phone and will never get rid of it!!!

• 2011-02-20 00:21
  • x{i0

my phone is not start...only show siemens n then please confirm switch on..no key work

• 2011-02-05 16:56
  • vGcx

I've had my phone for years and years and won't get rid of it until it dies. I still charge it only once every 3 or so days, it's small and light and does the things that a phone needs to do. :-D

• 2011-01-31 04:08
  • wMHH

how much is siemens a55 in philippine price please. i really want this phone and is this phone available in phillippines?

• 2011-01-25 02:48
  • vpbq

This is by far the best quality cell phone out there. I had it since 2005 and had not a single moment's grief with this wonderful gadget. No need for any other cell phone and I will never ever replace this phone for any other in the world. It's such a pity that its discontinued. I guess the best does not last for long.

• 2010-06-14 14:12
  • fscg

Best phone ever. Have had it since 2003 and it has been through so much. Can barely see any of the letters anymore, but it is amazing. I still charge it once every 3 days. LOVE IT. Do not want to swap it for anything.

• 2010-02-03 15:41
  • iif1

Bandel bgt..
HP paling keren..
Great Job!

• 2009-09-26 09:45
  • uC9t

I love my phone. I only use it when travelling or for emergencies (God forbid) I see no reason to change for a fancy phone.

• 2009-08-23 21:18
  • pKsn

Yeah, best phone ever made!

• 2009-06-09 16:07
  • nX0x

I am still useing this phone and i love it, great phone from siemens!

• 2009-05-31 23:44
  • pvLa

Hey guys!
I Had this Siemens since 5 years ago, and it still works!!!
My car passed over it, it was trowed to wall by one of my friends and it still shines, without problems!!!
It is really a reliable phone... Oh! And my battery takes 4 days to go off, always using it... xD

GREAT PHONE!!!

• 2009-05-19 16:15
  • 0Ee6

i can't unlock this phone, i have only one times to open the password of the phone, plese help me

• 2009-04-12 15:48
  • UDPS

hi A55 peepz

I got this phone from my brother when i saw it i like it eventhough its not a new model this times...but i love it its cute very handy...i really love it...its cutey like me also....its from germany actually some old phone of my cousin he just bring here in the philippines.....ang gave it to my brother,.....

• 2009-03-31 10:51
  • UD%1
Total of 140 user reviews and opinions for Siemens A55.