Siemens A57 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

6.2
5.8
5.8

> In reply to david hasselhof @ 2009-09-30 18:22 from iEPY - click to readI have the same feelings.My phone's name is Ingrid.

• 2010-07-02 21:53
  • 3Te5

Everything you wrote is correct, the phone is strong and durable, working good after more than 5 years. But I started to suffer some symptomes, and I wonder now if this phone could do possible harm or head damage? Of course, companies try to hide such information, but everyone better be aware. I also don't know, which phones are safer - new or old? I'll find the answer anyway.

• 2010-07-02 19:15
  • MVFH

This phone is an antique by now, but I've been having it for more than 6 years and counting, battery's still going strong and I still use it. Reliable when the fancy ones failed sometimes. The ringing could have been louder though.

• 2010-04-14 15:20
  • uH{C

has anyone got the phone unlock code for this model ? please.

• 2010-03-28 20:03
  • 3x@c

Lovely cheap phone, had it for almost 5 years now! Dropped it several times and it's still working, so it's strong and durable. It doesn't do much, but what it does it does well.

• 2010-02-01 13:08
  • mpTA

> In reply to david hasselhof @ 2009-09-30 18:22 from iEPY - click to readNever let go this phone, its your heart, never break it, god forbid you never get a heart attack, please take care both of you, you look great together, even though i have never seen you still i can imagine your face looking at this phone.. there are tears in my eyes.... i mean look at the sleek, smart bold orange and black and silver and white phone right there dear barbie.....

• 2009-10-14 12:27
  • vGfh

i love this phone!
its my precious
i sleep , eat, swim , shower and even go to the beach with it.
its my little boy, ive called it ''Henk'''
Henk has never let me down, he's always in my hands, holding tight.
i wouldnt know what to do without my beloved Henk.

• 2009-09-30 18:22
  • iEPY

I have been using this phone for last 5 years. And it is searving me suparb..........

• 2009-08-08 13:46
  • P@V5

iv never used such a mug phone in my life

• 2009-04-08 17:42
  • S35r

Well this was my very first cellular phone...it was pretty amazing for that time which was like 4 yrs ago but now it is time for major upgrade.

• 2008-12-18 19:55
  • kbh9

This was my very first phone in 2004, I still remember the first day when I touched it, and the polyphonic tones of this phone!
The best thing I can say about this: it is easy to use and has only the basic functions: - voice
- sms and
- wap access.
But try to find another phone, this one is old now, the last A57 produced has at least 2 years of usage...

• 2008-09-02 22:09
  • 0U3h

it`s a good phone: you can use it in all kind of problems without any major defects.i didn`t had any problems with the baterry..probbably it`s a matter of how you recharge it on the first times:)..this phone is good 4childrens because it`s easy to use it..and in case of loosed it..you could afford another one;))

• 2008-07-05 21:07
  • nDxn
  • Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjh
  • Rating0

hey,I've used this phone.It's pretty god except the battery. But eventually I've overcame this problem.You'll have to charge the phone at least 12 hours. then it will work good.But I can't download any data with that phone. But i'm still using it.

• 2008-05-29 13:00
  • vLxY

Siemens phones are best for kids and low incomers if you know what i mean.

• 2007-10-04 15:56
  • R1V}

Good phone, easy to use, but I need the A57 manual. Can any person help me?

• 2007-08-30 10:11
  • Lkdm
  • connie scicluna ( Ma
  • Rating0

This phone is good but the battrey is hopeless.

• 2007-08-18 17:32
  • SuD9

it was my first fone way back in 2004. i found it cute n small. no coloured screen but it doesnt matter. very good body doesnt break. for rough use. orange light is v attractive. no features still its one of its kind i dont wanna part with it yet i ve x210 now

• 2007-03-17 17:41
  • wucm

i use it as my business phone... and it does its purpose... do not expect much, but it is not bad either... only the battery could be better. On the other hand... for my personal needs... i have smtng waaay better... and not Siemens! :-)

• 2007-01-23 14:52
  • n}EA

I was given this phone last december for my birthday, at first it was great. Afer a couple of months, the battery would no lomger charge and as a result it stopped working all togther. Can any one help me by telling me how to get the phone charged? Thanks.

• 2007-01-14 20:01
  • MSRn

i use it as a spare and I find it ok

• 2007-01-13 23:16
  • nF1}
Total of 58 user reviews and opinions for Siemens A57.