Siemens A62 - user opinions and reviews

6.6

• Gertjan from Holland
  • Rating0

Good mobile phone.
I have it 7 years now, still working good.

• 2012-10-26 07:03
  • MrRT

this is a superb phone. But, my phone's software has gone now, and when i try to switch is on, the lcd lights up and switches off with a buzz sound. I'd love if i could have it back.
so does anyone know, any phone with the same specifications and quality?

• 2012-10-21 20:32
  • PWDv

Well done,
my mom has the phone for like 5 years :S good phone but cant do much with it :D

• 2012-09-15 15:59
  • ns$Q
  • F

it is fast mobile phone in my life.which i bought in 2005............

• 2010-01-04 19:11
  • vber

how do i move my phone contacts to my sim card? please help

• 2009-07-27 10:47
  • pTGD

need to know how to access a) a list of last numbers called, and b) the last incoming messages to this model of phone - quite urgnet
eddy.drummerad@tiscali.co.uk

• 2009-07-02 01:42
  • 0RRM

it is very good mobile.i like it very much
i m using it about over 3years.
WELLDONE SIEMENS.,,,,,,,

• 2009-06-23 18:16
  • 258G

have been using this phone for over three years now and still counting.well done seimens!!!!!!!!

• 2009-01-17 20:15
  • mcuY

you can make a voice mail by going to phonebook-special books-service number-answerphone.

• 2009-01-04 14:40
  • nF7Y
  • F

It was a good basic phone, until I couldn't turn it on again. Now every time when I try to turn it On, I see a blue screen and hear a buzz for a second, like other users.

• 2008-10-03 17:24
  • 0Udq

my set is A62.already my 3 times software hahad gone so what i will do

• 2008-07-06 09:30
  • vQ1F

Hey,guys this phone is s0,c00l... network,gprs is g8! bt battery is nt g00d. if it have m0re mem0ry and java, it culd make a craze. i m using it 4rm 2005 and still working. used data 41GB.

• 2008-05-13 16:28
  • 44Qy

After about a year of use, I got the same problem like some of yours: the phone doesn't turn on again when pushing the ON-button.
This phone is distributed for free by a Belgian operator in order to replace their oldest series of phones, so be careful.
I bought another phone now gave the Siemens to my 4 years old daughter to play with it.
Grtz.

• 2008-04-23 13:01
  • MVfw

I had mine run over by a car by accident once.. And it's still up and running.:)
I consider one would use a phone for talking basically, and that the phone should need to do the following only: good signal, good battery, be robust, have an ok interface. Well, it's not real sound, nor millions of colours, the battery lats for two or three days at most, but the signal is very good and it will probably outlive me.

• 2008-04-13 21:07
  • xnmH

i already have it for a year and it works fine with me, the battery can last for 2 days
what frustated me, that i can't set gprs on this phone..
what is 'csd' anyway..

• 2008-02-11 03:12
  • UDMq

i have got this mobile from U.K.it had worked for 8 months.now it is not getting ON.i could not understand really what's the problem is.
And can i connect this mobile to computer for internet?kindly solve my problem.please.

• 2008-01-05 14:08
  • U22c

I had one of these phones for 13 months, then, as other users have found, it failed (press 'on' switch - screen goes blue for 2 seconds, nothing else except a buzz). I bought another - perhaps stupidly. 13 months later, same fault exactly. Have lost valuable info stored. Local Mobile shop say nothing can be done - that it happens to Mobiles of all makes and is a software fault. However, I shall buy phones of other makes in future!

• 2007-12-26 18:55
  • nE7x

I activated the Aircraft mode in profilesand mobile became off . But did not onagain , what should I do ?

• 2007-08-03 02:15
  • mg%v

iv had this phone for 2 years now. it has worked fine for me even though is used it quite constantly. but its not a very strong handset, the battery hook is very weak, and i had to recharge this phone evry day. iv given it up now coz its software is down..and doesnt turn on. on the exterior..its colour starts peeling off with a month of use. scratches on the screen is inevitable no matter how carefully it is used!plus i dont like the games it has to offer, let alone the ringtones!

• 2007-02-24 15:10
  • P@QR

Nice basic phone for emergencies, BUT, BUT, twice my darling wife left the phone on standby in her handbag, and inadvertently, the call button was pressed twice - first press gets 'last number called', send press rings the number. So, she calls me, I hear everything around her, she can't hear me, mobile credit down the drain....

DO NOT PURCHASE, just because of this crap 'design' feature.

Cheers

Mel

• 2007-02-23 18:51
  • n$gm
Total of 75 user reviews and opinions for Siemens A62.