Siemens A65 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

7.1
6.7
6.8

> In reply to dr_88 @ 2012-06-14 20:50 from Ycig - click to readCheck message center number for sending messegess

• 2013-02-01 01:17
  • 0UaK

can receive texts but can't send any.
any suggestions----much appreciated.

• 2012-06-14 20:50
  • Ycig

I am looking for a solution to my A65 phone.....it could not connect to any network here in the Philippines....What should i do with these phone?

• 2011-01-09 14:44
  • t7Dn

Nice phone I was using over 4 years. So sad that it died.

• 2010-10-15 12:55
  • L2vE

> In reply to Geisink @ 2010-09-26 12:36 from 0stP - click to readI still have the Siemens Data Suite for my M55 phone (now in "cold storage"). The zipped file is about 33 MB. If you want it, please let me know where (website) you want it uploaded to (I don't think email will work).

• 2010-10-08 06:46
  • j019

I am looking for a driver to connect my Siemens A65 Mobile phone to my PC with the
DCA-500 RS232 cable.
Who can help me ????????

• 2010-09-26 12:36
  • 0stP

Still up and running after all these years.

• 2010-09-14 09:15
  • nuZD

ive ended up dropping the siemens A65 and totally smashed the inside screen the phone itself is fine i just cant see anything....my problem is that ive been getting texts and even when i have put the sim into my new phone it must have saved them onto that phone, i really need to get them as its a work phone has all my contacts and those messages i need. is there a way of getting them? or can some one send me what button does what so i can guess what im pressing and then forward them to my new number? please please help me!! i just need to know i get from main screen to my inbox then how far i scroll down on options to get to forward!!

• 2010-08-23 21:34
  • nxIa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-10-02 16:11 from 45$r - click to readI agree totally!!

• 2010-07-17 15:09
  • mZ9V

very basic, not many features but it is the most rugged and reliable phone I have ever owned. while other phones come and go in my home this is the one everyone relies on when theres breaks. battery lasts for days. if you want a phone just to make and receive calls with no fancy stuff....this is virtually impossible to beat

• 2009-10-02 16:11
  • 45$r

> In reply to Shedy @ 2007-04-23 18:49 from ftQx - click to readhei shedy,
am glad that there is someone out there wit the same problem that i experienced just a week ago. did you get yourz fixed? mine is having the same problem and since i use the phone everyday every contact i have is on the phone head, do you know how i can fix it

please help. cheers

• 2009-08-27 13:23
  • MpQ{

hi,
ive been using ma phone for the last four years and just a week ago i woke up one morning to a text message and while i was textin back, it just turned itself off, it just seems to flash off wen i try to switch it back on, i need help coz i have alot of contacts on the phone head and would like to get it fixed. can anione out there help me with the software i could use to get it back working if only for a few hours....
ma e-mail add is persis2k@yahoo.com

i will be glad for ani help

• 2009-08-27 13:17
  • MpQ{

Please i have a problem with my siemens A65.It doesn't work by a problem in the software(the battery is good).
In the past i had again that problem but i had the assurance and the fixing it was free, now i haven't it and i want to find the software to reinstall it from my computer.If anybody can help me please sent me an email to dadcos@hotmail.com .Thank you!

• 2009-08-25 14:04
  • ATsE

I'd like to connect my phone into my compruters, but it no run exactly, can you help me to resolve it!?? please write me to: rafen_mada@yahoo.fr

• 2009-08-21 12:18
  • ftN{

This phone is amazing. I've had it for three years and even when my friends have got bluetooth and cameras on their phone, I can't bring myself to get a new one. It's been dropped loads and it has survived!

• 2009-07-04 18:28
  • 0Fwk

The camera is around 10$ 640x480 with flash. I have one. My a65 is 3.5 yr old and battery is stay for 3-4 days(calling about 30min/day). The main problem is unlockig for me. The best phone ever

• 2009-06-16 00:54
  • 0UaH

can anyone tell me da price ov tha camera attached wid it????

• 2009-03-18 18:46
  • upqU

Can anyone help, when i dial 333 it says CALL BARRED. How do i clear it.

• 2009-03-07 10:03
  • pHbX

Excellent phone.

• 2009-01-18 23:08
  • 3ns0

I've had one for 3 years but it got stolen 2 days ago. Siemens mobile doesn't exist anymore so I bought a Samsung. After a day I feel like throwing it against the wall! Went on Ebay and bought me a new Siemens A65. Best phone ever made in my opinion. User friendly interface, you can drop it as hard as you can, it just keeps on working!

• 2009-01-03 12:22
  • 05XE
Total of 172 user reviews and opinions for Siemens A65.