Siemens C45 - user opinions and reviews

208015

7.5
7.2
7.2

Do you remember the RABBIT phone system where you had to find a RABBIT STATION to use your RABBIT mobile?!

After that I bought a C45 - as soon as it appeared on the market.
I'm not complaining now after countless yesrs service having to spend £5 to replace the battery (for the first time).

Thank you, whoever designed this tough, workmanlike and charming little mobile phone.

• 2013-10-13 13:21
  • sXvX

Battery Ni-MH 550 mAh

• 2013-03-10 16:02
  • p{ed

I want another battery. Not sure where to get one from.

• 2013-02-06 12:27
  • 9GGb

why it wont stay on while charging

• 2012-02-27 00:22
  • Q$N1

> In reply to Lazo @ 2011-10-11 12:00 from LfDi - click to readBattery, replace it.

• 2012-01-05 15:08
  • SbV5

this was my first phone and it was a very user friendly and robust phone.i have now kept it for display in the show case

• 2011-11-01 13:44
  • KS67

Only one phone better than this is S25.

• 2011-10-25 22:04
  • 3qS7

My C45 is switched off. When I try to switch on, after request to CONFIRM SWITCH ON, on the screen appears some duck and www.my-siemens.com, and then it dies. WHat is the problem?

• 2011-10-11 12:00
  • LfDi

I've just bought a 'new' one on ebay for £7! Had my other one for years and finally died yesterday when the LCD screen broke (although phone still works!!) when i dropped it for the 1000'th time! Such a robust phone and polymer battery lasts for a week...i love it. *smiles*

• 2011-08-10 10:21
  • EmIt

My 3rd phone. Still working (but a lot of dead pixels and few buttons not working as they should).

• 2010-12-29 19:10
  • 3qRu

I had it in primary school before....7years
I can say that is the worst phone,after c45:D...
writing message and just it's froze ...wtf?

• 2010-09-13 12:23
  • 9xmP

I still use C45. It has some errors (two buttons not working as they should, some dead pixels), but it still work. I can say only that i like (very much) that cellphone.

• 2009-12-10 20:08
  • 3qIS

My first mobile, i was 14 :) that was for 7 years, that was the best mobile i had.. was a weeck in the mountins and i dident had electricity, but i could talk 1 weeck without charging electricity...

• 2009-09-14 20:11
  • LaCX

I love my C45 - it is bog standard, simple, no frills but oh so dependable and easy to use. I have had other 'phones given to me as presents with all the fancy bits, camera, radio, MP3 player - can even watch TV but for what you really need a mobile for - calling and texting - this one is the best. All I need now is to find a new charger for it.

• 2009-08-03 14:05
  • SckT

this is my second cell phone bought by my father when i was 10 years old. about 1 years ago, i lost it. and this morning ifind it inside my lego box. i try to turn it on, and amazing. it can turned on an i can use it again. that's mean that i already have this cellphone for 8 years since december 2001.
once i felt this phone into sink. i just dry it using hair dryer. and voila.... there's no damage on it. this phone is very strong, and easy to use. and it have cool design for me. i love this phone very much

• 2009-07-31 16:08
  • wrbm

I have been using my Siemens c45 for seven years and a half! Except some easily fixed troubles with the pad, this phone has been working perfectly... until now!

Seriously, this phone was awesome, solid, user friendly. I hope my future phone will last as long as the c45.

• 2009-07-02 13:08
  • yZpu

it was exceptional while i used it coz its user friendly till my son punched somethings and its now displaying WRONG SOFTWARE for a period less than 5seconds. Is there no way i could return to normal through punching some codes

• 2009-01-27 10:11
  • N9KE

plaese i have a lock code this phone.

• 2008-12-31 09:21
  • nsBg

Hi Users, i had used siemens c45 for 4 years in my life. it was an amazing phone. i spent all my time with my girlfriend talking with it and smsing her. now my phone is completely dead. i want 2 buy a siemens c45 once again. can anyone tell me where i can buy it online?

• 2008-10-26 21:32
  • p16Z

i seeking flashing software for siemens c45

• 2008-10-18 19:59
  • wr4P
Total of 245 user reviews and opinions for Siemens C45.