Siemens C75 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

7.8
7.2
7.4

I have siemens c75.Gprs is activated from "setup","connectivity",and "gprs".If you have some more questions,write on my e-mail:tiestomd@mail.md.always ready to help you.

• 2009-01-22 22:11
  • 3dhw

hellow... i'm using siemens c75..
how can i activate the GPRS of my phone? how could i use my internet browser?

• 2009-01-20 04:54
  • P@cf

i can't use gpsr and mms fasility.how to setting that?

• 2008-12-23 09:51
  • PZ1n

I have data cable but cant connect my phone with PC.
which software may solve this problem and where can i get it?

• 2008-12-08 07:50
  • 2W5r

I has no USB !!!

• 2008-11-18 21:22
  • 0UeZ

I m using C75 I'm having a problem with GPRS. after the actvation of GPRS I used it very well but after few months it shows "Error: Netwrok not available" though i have plenty of balance in my account and i've resaved the profiles(WAP,MMS,INTERNET) while deleting the previous profiles to fix this problem but no result still the same.If any one have any solution please inform me @ monique.lehmann@yahoo.com

• 2008-11-06 20:15
  • 4QAt

hi there,
i've forgot my pincode number and now there is a problem i can use just one sim only, can any one tel me how can it be open?
very thanx in adcvance

• 2008-11-03 13:06
  • 258x

heloo. how to maka a conection to PC

• 2008-10-31 18:42
  • ptRP

I would like to ask someone t helpo me download the driver for the DATA CABLE DCA-540 for the Siemens C75 mobiler phone.
Siemens were very kind quite some time ago and helped me download it from their page but it seems that they and BENQ are going through some rough time as far as helping their customers.

As I had problems and lost a lot of data, inlcuding the driver for this cable, I now cannot use the phonein connection with the pc and I haveadeo many requests to Siemens and BENQ but they never helped again.

I have some data which I really need to download on the pc but I cannot without the driver. The only dirver I can find is for VIRTUAL CABLE.

Any forthcoming help will be greatly applreicated.

• 2008-10-22 16:35
  • 3iKj

this phone is great and im using this for more than 2 years.excellent

• 2008-10-12 14:44
  • u{Je

Excellent. But there's no more Siemens product around Aizawl, Mizoram. I have searched all the stores looking for Siemens Mobile but I not found. It's Operating System is best. It's just like a computer.

• 2008-10-03 07:18
  • 2Tgj

where can i find siemes c75 usb driver because my computer cannot detect any new usb.

• 2008-09-26 10:36
  • nvxg

I have a siemens but I cannot find driver though that the hand book introduce www.siemens.com/c75; lead to benQ and lead to no dirver. Please mail me israfilcv@yahoo.com if you have. Many Thank

• 2008-09-08 10:46
  • t5$2

best

• 2008-08-07 16:25
  • uNWm

I use this mobile phote for over 2 years...soon will be 3 years... it's very good! yes...it has some bugs... but everything is ok... the worst thing of this mobile phone is... maybe...it's joystick... that's all....

• 2008-07-25 12:05
  • 3dhd

Just very good! Ideal ratio between price and quality!

• 2008-07-25 09:06
  • m%I1

> In reply to karen @ 2008-06-24 07:47 from whAi - click to readgooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

• 2008-07-15 22:42
  • fvLH

I've used it for 2,5 years. It' ain't a good phone, most annoying thing is the fact that small plastic pieces that hold battery in place aren't strong enough. If I put it into my jeans pocket it turns itself off at least once a day because battery is so loose. Sometimes it turns itself off even when it's left on table. So it's a better phone for woman who can put it in their bag.
This problem is connected with problem that back panel of the phone isn't wery well attached, I discovered it after my buy.
It's impossible to make calls at lower signal areas (my previous Nokia 3330 never had that problem).
Only good thing is battery, after 2,5 years i'm still usin originial battery and it still lasts 6 days.

• 2008-07-08 20:15
  • pI%G

i had this phone it is cheap and has a good camera but it only lasts for 1 1/2 yr to me.

• 2008-06-24 07:47
  • whAi
Total of 348 user reviews and opinions for Siemens C75.