Siemens CF110 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

7.7
7.5
7.4

Thats right it suports wav. and midi but no MP3.
How many stores can you book in the phone book?

• 2006-11-19 23:46
  • S0FA

does this phone suports .wav and .mid files?

• 2006-11-10 20:53
  • Pn94

Cheap but good phone for basic options. Very nice design and small. Stay's 6 days standby. Okay, it's a little slow with responding but overall nothing wrong with this phone if you don't need a camera or MP3-player.

• 2006-10-30 13:31
  • i8F$

well...it's a very good phone.. battery lasts for 4 days, no talking and 20% brightness.. and no screen saver :) by the way...if u want to activate screen saver, first u have to enable "partial LCD backlight" from menu/setup/display.. very good sound and signal.. and impressive brightness of the display.. good connection with siemens data cable.. easy to transfer anything to the phone.. fits my needs :)

• 2006-10-18 15:37
  • mAWY

i have had one for a week looks like a real expensive phone but becarefull i have cingular in texas it loses service alot ie..inside buildings but overall a cute little phone

• 2006-10-15 21:13
  • QsNS

stupid phone i bought it just its looking small and nice now it causing heavy problems
it felt down frm my pocket frm a decent height whcih any mobile can resists ..but sound system gone....am unable 2 recognize if any calls me now

• 2006-10-03 11:39

country:
birthday:
reminder:
picture:
these are the fields for each entry in the address book on this phone!

• 2006-09-16 01:51
  • Ybd}

I would like to know if the phonebook has more fields? I need a phone capable of storing addresses and e-mail addr.
Thanks for your help.

• 2006-09-14 16:28
  • M0U}

I now have 3 of these phones. Love them!

• 2006-09-13 23:46
  • Ybd}

I would like to say I like the phone I like the small size,looks and works good for me and easy to use.

• 2006-09-09 00:53
  • jnNb

Sept 6 2006

I bought two Siemens CF110's in Bangkok because they are so easy to use. I could figure out the menu without looking in the book. Yes it does have a speaker for handsfree at the back and I have used it and it works. If somebody can't figure out this phone maybe they should try a tin can with a string.

• 2006-09-06 08:22
  • Tx2u

if the phone was so terrible then why didnt you take it back to its retail place anyway in my opinion the phone was awesome some people just dont take care of their electronics

• 2006-09-06 01:19
  • jHNR

thank everyone so much for telling me about this phone.i was really about to waste my money on it.keep it up.

• 2006-09-04 06:20
  • QsNS

I got this phone in March and wrote a postive comment about it. Now I have changed my opinion. This phone is trash except for its looks. Very, very slow response. Endless 'Please wait' messages. Lot of 'boom' in the incoming voice. Confusing menu. Low battery life. Even the second hand dealer is not willing to buy it.

• 2006-08-23 11:12
  • iwqF

The Baterry lasts 2 days only...
Processor too slow... for games and screensavers
A lot of bugs....
Confuse interface.
The only thing that saves this celular is the design.

• 2006-08-16 18:20
  • PkSU

I have the same error: Call Barred does someone know the fix to this error and what causes it. Oh, Im am also happy with my CF110. Very convenient for a buissnes professional.

• 2006-08-04 23:30
  • RmFx

Just bought my cf110. Have a problem, cannot send SMS. When I press send button the following text is shown on the screen: Serv. Centre. Any ideas?

John

• 2006-07-31 05:59
  • PNQj

does this phone really have edge ? i couldn't find any other site or the siemens site saying so. even the manual doesnt mention edge. can any users help ?

• 2006-07-30 23:02
  • PS@G

how do i remove call barring? i have tried the network procedure but it still says call barred?

• 2006-07-05 12:10
  • N7Dm

I bought CF110 almost 2 weeks ago and I am quite pleased of it.the only thing that I don't like about it (and I don't know hot to fix it) is that when it gets into stand-by mode I don't see if I have missed calles o not (like I can see on Siemens C60),for this I have to open the phone every time. Does anyone know how to fix this "problem"?

• 2006-06-26 08:45
  • mY1a
Total of 148 user reviews and opinions for Siemens CF110.