Siemens CF110 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

7.7
7.5
7.4

I just boought this phone. When the phone is turn on, after 5 seconds it goes i guess into stand by mode (turns off) then when i press any button works fine. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

• 2006-06-16 00:55
  • 4n$$

I bought it few minutes ago...so far so good ;-) {i'll write a decent opinion l8r}
I wonder wheter the integration in the software is possible (like it was in case of Sl45i with v_Klay), and maybe I'm stupid, but I don't have a clue how to pull my simcard back from the mobile;> any ideas?

• 2006-06-05 15:03
  • n{$V

plus - at least once in three days it switches off ;( local distributors say that this is "normal" - it seems that I will have to buy another phone

• 2006-06-02 15:38
  • mc1x

Reality
Stand-by Up to 100 h
Talk time Up to 3 h

• 2006-06-02 15:35
  • mc1x

Just trying the find a way to get some wav-file on it via gprs. Somebody has an idea what exact audio-format this nice little phone needs?
WAV, 4bit ADPCM, or ... ????

• 2006-05-31 10:21
  • M3DZ

I use it on Cingular in Florida!!!!

• 2006-05-28 15:27
  • QF4$

To answer Syd and many others
This phone has a speaker for hands free. It also has many more features then are listed like voice dialing and voice commands that work flawlessly!!

• 2006-05-27 22:42
  • QF4$

Does any one know if this phone have a speaker for hand free? It didn't mention any where.

Thanks

• 2006-05-18 20:59
  • jSxk

In standby, how many days the battery lasts? And with average speak-time? It looks nice, but my main concern is the battery. Please give me more details on it.
Thank you in advance.

• 2006-05-13 08:43
  • nCE9

Is it anyway I can put mp3 ringtones on this wonderful phone.Thats all I wanted to know I just got mine an Im loving it.

• 2006-05-09 19:39
  • T1W1

I just bough my second cf110. They replaced 2 Motorola razor's. They are far superior as a phone. I already have a camera and MP3 player I don't need a mediocre MP3 player or camera. Great PHONE!!!!!

• 2006-05-07 15:51
  • QF4$

This is the best phone I've had yet. All I need and easy to use. No MP3, Lousey Camera, things you don't need. I love my cf110!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-04-25 16:48
  • QF4$

I had a Nokia 6200 and a Motorola Razor. I got this phone at the end of my contract and it is so good my husband just got one also. This is the best and the battery life is real good too, not much different then the Nokia or Motorola.

• 2006-04-23 20:32
  • QF4%

I've had this phone for 2 months. I had many phones and this has been the best. I don't need MP3 players, cameras etc. The only thing I miss is Bluetooth. Maybe the next model will have it. Great job Siemens!!!!!

• 2006-04-23 20:27
  • QF4%

Got one for a month now, looks great,good signal,stable software but:

-battery life is miserable, 2 days tops.

-the assembly quality is not that good,it has backlashes.

Afterall a decent phone for the money, worth buying at that price.

• 2006-04-16 02:52
  • nDVG

Well you do NOT get all the extras for this price. Simple mathematics.

About the battery indicator, it doesn't show how much is charged during charging.

• 2006-04-08 12:47
  • nveb

no...seriously now ...you don't make a phone with this design and don't give it some space and a camera.....a vga for gods sake....whatever...my opinion ....about all siemens suck ....big time

• 2006-04-06 13:50
  • nsEX

My mobile(CF110) doesn't have a batteryindicator showing how much of the battery that has been charged when I'm charging the phone. Is it suppose to be this way or does your phones(your CF110) have this function?

• 2006-04-05 21:34
  • mvdY

replace with new theme,type alphabet ...all software

• 2006-04-02 05:08
  • 4mve

I have no problems either sending or receiving MMS's. However, you need to ensure the following:

1. You have the GPRS enabled on the phone (you should see a "GPRS" sign on the screen). If not, go to "Settings", "Connectivity", and enable GPRS.

2. You have configured your GPRS settings correctly. Check with your GSM provider. I have T-Mobile in the Czech Republic and there are no problems. But this must be configured correctly!

--JC

• 2006-03-26 15:35
  • nqkJ
Total of 148 user reviews and opinions for Siemens CF110.