Siemens CL75 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

7.1
6.4
6.2

okay, I got the Siemens Poppy phone so that I can take pictures and somehow get them on the computer, I dont have a cable or anything so if i need a cable what cable would I need?
thanks.

• 2007-07-14 13:56
  • mxfk

my mum has this phone she brought it about a year ago and the ring tone is not working, now when she recieves a call, can anyone help? and does any one have the answer to how to make it work?

• 2007-06-28 19:27
  • SgPs

ummss
emily - that only works when yuur actually recieving or making a call I think...to adjust the volume you have to do it through ringtones or setting...one of the two...
can anyone help with the photo data cable?
lucyy xx

• 2007-06-11 22:26
  • nE5x

i have a Siemens Cl75 and when i try to put the volume higher by pressing the + button on the side or try to lower the vloume with the - button on the side it doesn't work can anyone help me?

• 2007-06-09 15:49
  • mpKn

my friend tried to send me a voice ringer via infra red, my phone said that it was recieving it, which it didn't and hers was saying that it was waiting for me to accept it but I did not get that option. can anybody help me please.

• 2007-06-05 11:48
  • nE4f

and in reply to the comment below mine
to recieve a picture message you have to send one first. to do this you go to Messages, Create new, MMS, Options, Insert Item and then scroll and choose which photo you want to send. after that you just enter the number and send
after you have sent a photomessage you should be able to recieve one
hope that helps, that's what I had to do when I first got mine
lucyy

• 2007-05-29 17:06
  • nE}t

hey
well a while ago I bought the Data Cable DCA 510 so that I could transfer pictures from my phone onto the computer without having to email them. The cable itself works as I can charge my phone using it. I can't seem to work out how to get the pictures to transfer though. Any help with this would be brilliant thanks. Please
Lucyy x

• 2007-05-29 16:48
  • nE}t

i have the poppy cl 75 and cant send or recieve picture messages please can someone help me?

• 2007-05-23 23:09
  • nqrQ

help! my phone charger broke and my fone went completely dead. I bought a new charger and my phone looks like it is charging but every time i remove the charger a message comes up saying the battery is dead and then it immediatly dies. I dont knwo what to do I cant afford a new fone! :(

• 2007-05-02 19:33
  • MAgj

hi
that happend to me aswell
but what you do is ring your network .e.g. virgi,02,orange etc. and tell them the problem and they will sort it out.
thanks amelia cya

• 2007-04-14 12:36
  • nxF3

i'm trying to sell my siemens cl75 poppy its like that but light pink. if anyone is interested email me on amelia.balmer:@ntlworld.com thanks bye.

• 2007-04-14 12:30
  • nxF3

please help me
i want to turn my phone on and on the screen appears the following message "sim mep lock failed"
what does it mean? and what do i have to do?
i only turned my phone off and then on
...
10x a lot!

• 2007-04-10 21:28
  • nDK0

I have this mobile phone and I have problems to get pictures, the phone says that object is too big but there is a lot of free place.. pls can someone tell me what to do??? pls....!!!

• 2007-04-10 00:24
  • iGfb

This was a good phone at the start.
Then it started not working
It also crashes all the time.
it also says object too big when it is okay.
the screen goes blank.
it will not turn off when the screen is blank
the memory si not good.
the whole phone is not good
would not recomend

• 2007-04-01 21:13
  • pL1L

I have this phone since Christmas 2005 and it's served me well enough but I can't send picture messages to other phones - the camera works but when I go to send a picture to someone it won't work. Any ideas what could be wrong with it - could the settings in my phone be wrong or something - there's no reason (as far as I can see) that they shouldn't send. Also the internet is rubbish - can't get onto any websites - not that I use it very often but still...

• 2007-03-15 16:28
  • n{xa

i've bought it a week ago but when i tried to download a song it showed that the object was too big though there was 10350kb free space on the phone

• 2007-03-14 12:16
  • iBAa

offcourse it is its already old. After siemens they fused with benq.
And even benq-siemens is also bankrupt so
duhhuh

• 2007-03-06 16:04
  • Sd2s

i have had this phone for about a month and its a good little phone.Works well.

• 2007-02-20 09:35
  • IhYp

great design / worse battery life

• 2007-02-15 00:06
  • p2y3

i got the phone on x-max 06 and now its just rubbish it keeps switching off and i cant text anyone i sent it back and the company said i will get it back in 14 days and its been a mounth the sound is rubbish my infored dont work and the memory is rubbish im going to give this phone back and get a better phone i think siemans should stop selling these rubbish phones and give us new better phones i hate this phone its the worst one i have ever had so if youe going to get one plz dnt u will just go back and try to get it fixed but phones4u wont do it right this a rubbish phone everrrr >:-(

• 2007-02-10 16:10
  • mye6
Total of 385 user reviews and opinions for Siemens CL75.