Siemens CX75 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

6.5
6.6
6.4

Best phone ever. I have had this phone for 8 years in everyday use. Phone has original battery and works just fine.

• 2013-11-07 23:58
  • mEb3

another thing that stands out in this phone is its quality sound, your headset is perfect, never seen an equal, much better than I use on my desktop and my current smartphone, to be honest, I've never seen one better than this . unfortunately it ruined,: '(

• 2013-10-11 05:43
  • JsXp

> In reply to Saeed @ 2013-02-22 08:29 from HI9b - click to readI agree, I have this cell to 6 years and works perfectly, only the charger that ruined and had to use a universal battery life has decreased but is still sufficient for 4-5 days, what surprised me most, I see no one siemens hand of any person

• 2013-10-11 05:33
  • JsXp

> In reply to JH @ 2012-01-07 19:37 from uNVK - click to readYes man! I have bought this Phone 8 yrs ago and still working...! such a amazing cellphone and thanks SIEMENS...Still I don't understand why Siemens stop producing Mobile Phones.

• 2013-02-22 08:29
  • HI9b

Siemense CX75 was my 1st multimedia phone back in 2005. What a great phone it was except some laggings like frequenty freezing and video playing issues.
I will never forget those memories when my frnds was extremely amazed to listening the audio quality through its stock headphones.Even it was better then nokias music express 5200 back then. I have enjoyed it very much. Salam to Siemens for such midrange phone like it.now I am using nokia n91 8GB for its music quality.

• 2012-01-07 19:37
  • uNVK
  • farukhosendcv@gmail.
  • Rating0

• 2011-06-08 17:37
  • vQ11
  • F

what i like about cx75 is the photoshop, blue box and paint... the camera can take pretty good picture and you can adjust the size of it. is there another phone like this?

• 2011-04-03 11:48
  • vpcP

i want to clear all contacts, it needs PIN. But it is not my onw. What i have to do do know what is this pin ??

• 2010-12-10 18:50
  • 0BG%

i m using this set since 2006, its a good phone, camera is good although no night mood.. music quality excellent(bettr than nokia 3110 n 2700c) its java nd net feature works good.. althgh slow bt good.. gprs cls 10 ie 32-48kbs=4-6kBs..can b used as modem data exchng rate btwn pc nd mob both in case cbl nd Bt device is 10-14kBs its slow cmpared to available sets now.. bt its 5yr old set and still alive nd working good.. i love this set

• 2010-10-30 15:29
  • uNVC

cx75 very good device . I have this one , and don't want any others .

• 2010-10-29 22:32
  • phX{
  • amos_y2k9@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

hello
cx75 is the best mobile in the world.
please guide me how i can buy one of them?
are you sent one of them for me?
i have a cx75 but when i siwch it it come back to off.
please help me that i will buy on of them .thunk you very much.thunk infinity.Hooman

• 2010-09-30 10:12
  • SbgA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-03-06 06:51 from utY9 - click to readswitch the phone off;take the battery out;put the battery back;switch the phone on;give the phone lock code:12345 (is the default phone lock code in all old siemens phones and nokia phones!!!).i hope your friend did not change that code! good luck!!!

• 2010-07-26 22:26
  • mI3u

hi there,
i am haider kamal form karachi, pakistan i also have siemens cx 75 its a very good mobile but i have a quarry regarding its manufacturers and dealers because its casing and charger is not avaliable in karachi mobile markets and even its mobile charger connector is not avaliable so nay one there who knows from where i can possiable it please tell me.reply me on same comment thanx.

• 2010-05-17 18:02
  • uZHF

Greate phone. Really greate. You should buy. :D

• 2010-04-26 14:05
  • snTB

My Siemens CX75 is auto locked. After a subsequent

tries of 3 times by my friend ,the mobile is

autolocked now.so, now the phone locks every 15

minutes. I have to switch off and switch on every

15 minutes, if I am making any cal. please advice

how to get it unlock the (PHONE LOCK).

• 2010-03-06 06:51
  • utY9

Its really a great phone........though many people will not believe me....but it can do so many ................for me

• 2010-01-22 20:54
  • Ia1H

once a time i had this... its my 1st meadia phone..........

• 2010-01-08 22:57
  • uNVA

hi i have used my cx75 Siemens phone for a while now though here in Africa(kenya) its circulation is not high thus finding batteries and other accessories is hard to come by last June my phone started to experience some hitches it would hang and when i restart it works fine though this problem persisted til now when you switch the phone on it lights but doesn't take you to another step, making me not able to use the phone what could be the problem with my phone

• 2009-12-29 10:00
  • IaEa

I had this phone for 4 years. It was a great experience. Good phone, with a genius design, and a complete set of well-performing features. A complete mobile phone for the business-midrange class. With some problems (like any other phone) that was easy to ignore.
Now I'm retiring my old man just because of coming of age.
Thank you Siemens.

• 2009-10-29 23:44
  • n9}d

My first mobile cx75 & i love my mobile,bt recently my mobile does not work, tecnisian says mother board damage.now want buy new cx75,

• 2009-10-29 22:05
  • uNVx
Total of 384 user reviews and opinions for Siemens CX75.