Siemens CX75 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

6.5
6.6
6.4

i have this set for 1.5 yr .many features but not fuctional.even now my 3,6,9 r n't workin. luv 2 hav it in trash

• 2008-05-19 20:00
  • vQ1y

the most fowl multimedia phone on earth. ...................chayan

• 2008-05-04 22:17
  • Pxxd

It has gt a rubish blutooth :<
n a rubish video captur mood
othws ... Itz cool

• 2008-03-29 08:39
  • M@T2

nt dat bad.i use dis as a 2nd set.6630 is my main.
main prblms r:
1.too much slw bluetooth
2.poor phn mmry
3.instalatn of aplicatns r psbl 1ly in phn mmry

• 2008-03-28 10:24
  • M@T2

well this phones was designed and produced in siemens labs and factory only exception was that siemens shares was taken by benqengineers and managers were same.

• 2008-03-23 13:14
  • u4jt

all the friend plz tell how can i use my cx75 phone as gprs modem.mail me at achanak09@yahoo.co.in...........nilima

• 2008-03-22 08:20
  • PGZe

it is not phone that siemens produced. that's for sure

• 2008-03-19 21:34
  • nxVn

I use this cellphone since 3 years.Its so good.But this phone has no features about minimize music,fullscreen video option.Still i like this phone & any one tell me how i can change menu icon & od filesystem unlock.

• 2008-03-18 18:24
  • M@T2

I love siemens phones since i have phone for the first time many types of siemens phone i ever had and now i have a beautyful siemens CX75 i maximize all feature on it from texting,java,music with optional applications but one thing that i can do can you help me to make my siemens do multitasking?

• 2008-02-24 14:04
  • Rnpf

well..i own it for about 2 years..it was nice at first despite its short life battery..But..recently it takes me to some problems..it often gets error if we type the message too fast. The worst, everything related to it is SLOW!!!

• 2007-12-06 10:13
  • wrk%

it is a very bad cell as its bluetooth is slow and its software is so hard

• 2007-12-03 23:14
  • fvDw

ilove the phone but seems no one to be conserned with many asked questions about the affecting problem of the phone.siemen men should attend to every customers need not being quiet

• 2007-11-24 21:17
  • M@T2

I want to use Siemens CX75 Mobile Phone on windows Vista as a GPRS Modem . Can you help me. how can do it? Its working win XP but win Vista does not work properly.

• 2007-11-22 05:36
  • vQ1E

thank god! my cx75 broked! its too slow, take almost 1 minute to start and recognised its mmc card, its big, its software is a joke. any other cell phone would make me happier, and its happened. i will never have another siemens mobile again! i heard that siemens stopped to produce it. smart decision

• 2007-11-19 17:46
  • P0uG

I love the phone but video recording is very short, is there away to incease video recording time on memory card so to be memory dependant?Send me software if its there for video record .Iwant to use video camera .How can i record amr on memory card? maurice Kenya

• 2007-11-09 08:47
  • M@T2

Hi, Joe. what you need is in the "Settings" menu, under "Ringtones" - "Silent alert". C ya!

• 2007-09-28 14:22
  • n3Ax

I own a CX75 and i can say that am really happy that i own it, BUT i was wondering were is the vibration feature?

• 2007-09-28 08:41
  • N7$r
  • T. Aridegbe, Lagos,
  • Rating0

A nice phone in terms of beauty and performance. I've used mine for about a year. My pack did not have a memory card and data cable so i have not had the opportunity of optimising the use. Are they i.e the two items optional? Many Thanks.

• 2007-07-06 11:55
  • mEHY
  • Nyonyintono Thomas K
  • Rating0

I seem to be a bit cofused with the beauty of seimens phones coz i an so much i love with all seimens phones.

CAN YOU ON A SERIOUS NOTE SEND ME A QUOTATION FOR CX75 SEIMENS PLEASE!!!!

THOMAS

• 2007-06-28 17:05
  • fuM7

Hi guys. I've fallen for dis fone.I'm already planning to get it,but i don't like the way u guys r discrediting it.Could u people pliz gimme mo about CX75 b4 ma money goes down tha drain. Dev, Kenya.

• 2007-06-12 22:39
  • M@T2
Total of 384 user reviews and opinions for Siemens CX75.