Siemens ME45 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

7.4
7.3
7.6

It is a beaut phone only thing I can't figure out is how to put in a space when texting -can anybody enlighten me with this- thanks?

• 2009-12-29 23:27
  • UijE

i still have one, and still a live till now... just awesome phone that i have ever had, bravo SIEMENS ME45 !

• 2009-12-21 21:26
  • PVbZ

Have the phone now 8! years and still use it for my siemens homestation [so u can connect a normal telephone] and not a single problem, best mobile phone i ever ever had.

• 2009-11-01 19:15
  • mPsM

this phone remains undefeted.

i do mad things with it, front flips on bike(that ended up really nasty, but phone still in one piece) unbelievable yet siemens has now just made it believable.i also tend to hit walls alot too and the phone stands till this day... 8 years (1 battry replacement.

• 2009-09-22 19:06
  • f3vN

This is my beloved phone for 4 years...i love this phone...oh btw mine is orange-white, so cool!!

• 2009-08-23 18:15
  • uEx1

great phone... i have it since 2006 from a second hand.. but it's still good working until now, even its dropped many times.. just made battery changed when i bought it.. else awesome!!!!!

• 2009-08-09 09:01
  • PAq%

My first BIG phone!
The best i ever had so far!No one bug since 2003!
Still 100% operational with just 2 battery changes!
AVE me45!Eternal!

• 2009-08-02 10:30
  • PjCC

best of the best
using it since Christmas 2002 :)

• 2009-07-28 14:01
  • Sdq3

Nothing compared to any cellphone until now!!! it was a great phone and moment with it!! I love ME45...forever

• 2009-07-02 00:26
  • uEy}

The best phone I ever had !
It's still working with my second number.
I have another one for back up but i've never used it.
Bravo SIEMENS !

• 2009-06-14 07:06
  • 0niG

this is my great friend for 5 years. i use this thing with all condition in tropical season, rain, wet, hot, even i drop it many time but... amazing... it's always ok... i love this cellphone. great cellphone.

• 2009-06-04 14:24
  • wr7@

The phone that I won't forget. It is sturdy and reliable. Mine has been drop many times, and yet function greatly.
I used to amaze my friends, when I put my phone next to swimming pool, and let the phone getting splashed by the water.

• 2009-05-31 09:53
  • uExi

i am upgrading to a lg cookie, but this fone has been gteat, i can throw it and it just wonnt brek .

• 2009-05-17 07:29
  • 2G%D

This phone is rocksssss!!!! i love it...the best cellphone in this planet ever had..i feel sorry for siemens mobile destiny....

• 2009-05-08 14:03
  • uE5A

> In reply to mike @ 2008-06-13 03:03 from pFBS - click to readhi mike.
i was wondering when you said that you bought the refurbished ME45..is it working on you?

i was planning to bought the new "refurbished" one at ebay too, but i got doubt myself.

please give me some inputs...
thanks!

• 2009-04-19 18:19
  • txI%

i'm using 3 phones.one 6 years old.never any problem.best phone ever.i'm happy!!!!!!

• 2009-03-10 15:09
  • pkdv

I have 2 phone..and used right now..the best phone all off time..

• 2009-02-08 12:10
  • upvJ

First of all,i'm a Siemens fan and i use this phone even now for almost 7 years.This phone it's almost undestroyable,and it's verry lovely.If Siemens company would start again production for mobilephones,i'm sure that they'll have a huge success.Can anyone make them change their mind?(of course,without the Benq derision) Siemens,people love you!

• 2008-12-25 01:10
  • 0UrJ

I Like this phone. This is can be paired with my PDA (Ipaq 4350). This is can be made GPRS Modem.....
I have this since 2004....

• 2008-12-23 05:12
  • PAqU
  • Karl Trausti from Ic
  • Rating0

I have to add my praise for this phone.
I was lucky enough to have some trouble with my previous phone, an M-35i... ( http://www.gsmarena.com/siemen...tures-94.php )
...three times in a very short time period. So when I had to return it to the shop for repairs for the 3d time, Siemens gave me an ME-45 instead.
(I really liked my yellow M-35i, by the way. Especially for being yellow. And for *not* being a Nokia or Ericsson, like *everybody* had).

Anyway, the ME-45 was actually a much more expensive phone than the M-35i, so I was rather surprised by Siemsens´ generosity. (Very pleasantly so, of course). Still, I was wondering if I should go with this new phone or have my C-35i repaired (or possibly get a new one) -since the new ME45 wasn´t yellow. (My kind of "signature colour") I really dig yellow things. :-D

But hey, how could I say no to getting a new, and much more expensive phone?
So I went with that one, and I´m really glad I did.
This phone is about 8 years old now (!) and there has never been a problem with it. Not only that, but it has endured falls, bumps, freezing temperatures and being submerged in an energy drink (some kind of Red Bull lookalike) for ca.5-10 minutes without any hiccups at all!

Also the keys are a bit firm, so I never have to use the keypad lock, like virtually everybody else! I love that too :-)

If I were to get myself a new phone, I would like this phone -with a camera.

• 2008-12-08 13:34
  • nuNM
Total of 343 user reviews and opinions for Siemens ME45.