Siemens ME75 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

6.6
6.2
6.4

Start of 2006 and it still works well.

• 2013-12-04 21:16
  • sr3U

> In reply to Still-User @ 2011-08-21 13:35 from 3P6Z - click to readlol...this phone released on 2005, how did you bought it 9 years before release?

• 2013-03-24 16:03
  • tt8E

how we can get new siemen phones

• 2012-03-16 14:31
  • vfqR

Want to transfer contact info etc to computer for backup. Tried to years ago to buy equipment for this, but it ran on older software than my computer had.
Se that there is IrDA / infrared. Can I use that? What is it good for if not?
Y.k. Still-Using

• 2011-08-21 13:45
  • 3P6Z

Still using Siemens ME75. Has the spesifications for a mobile phone that is needed - and better battery capasity. Bought it 1st of April 1996!

• 2011-08-21 13:35
  • 3P6Z

still using my ME75

• 2011-02-22 18:07
  • wraj

I cant say anything...this is great celullar phones...

• 2010-06-03 19:54
  • KhsE

I had this phone running more than 4 years, last year of using battery held for 2 days - no nokia or nowadays sony/ericsson can handle such period with more than 10 hours talk time in a month. One of the best mobiles I ever had.

• 2010-02-08 20:01
  • pI@y

Agree with all of above. Brand new and it would not even turn on! No wonder Siemens is going under producing crap like this.

• 2010-01-25 03:27
  • vmyW

can someone please help, with id witheld calls it doesn't ring as in there is no sound?? ive looked everywhere to change this, does anyone know how?

• 2009-10-30 02:01
  • vxxb

i got a MMS (picture sent to me) and i can not open it! WTF someone help me. its says you can get MMS but why can i???

• 2009-08-17 05:39
  • UFE4

this phone is really bad i got it a few days ago and i dont even use it that much the batteries runs in a day . how un cool is that

• 2009-07-25 05:47
  • UFE4

i have some problem with my cell phone :
1.plastic cover (cashing)please help me to find the original cashing.
2. my phone can't send a message to all cdma phone( ican send the mesagges but the recipient can not read my messages )

• 2009-07-09 10:51
  • wr6@

i already hear about siemens is bankrupt since 2004.are you sure that siemens phone is still exist on the market? i'ts very very difficult to found siemens phone there.

• 2009-05-16 07:38
  • uEAB

I have this phone from 2005, even if the ruber is off works just fine, allthow its not waterproof any more he he.

• 2009-03-07 21:52
  • 3dvx

I had this phone and i think it is cool because it has great resolution and he suported a lot of extra games

• 2009-03-06 15:21
  • ASJa

The looks n' colors were cool . But they should replace rubber case with plastic or metal. Siemens ... why you so stubborn.

• 2009-02-12 16:47
  • RnpG

If this phone had radio n' card slot i think it could be sold out n' help siemens from going broke in'05. I really don't understand with siemens. They launch product which were obsolete from their competitors. Nokia already had radio n' cardslotsince'02

• 2009-02-12 16:40
  • RnpG

my sister has been using this phone for i think two years already and she can't give it up as she likes her phone very much. although, i myself like the phone because of its interesting features (though nearly basic), i just cannot help but comment about the lack of accessories i.e. casing or chargers that should be sold still. my sister's phone is still functional but visually not appealing already due its worn-out rubber casing. producer of siemens should i believe still support their phone models with availability of accessories to public even it becomes (becoming) obsolete with new models appearing in the market today.

• 2009-01-02 11:13
  • vj1W
  • F

the rubber is fully worst, it should be replaced by metal or plastic.

• 2008-08-01 19:08
  • PGxL
Total of 222 user reviews and opinions for Siemens ME75.