Siemens S10 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

6.2

Siemens s 10 was great phone . I used it in 2001. Still it is in good condition. I need to replace the battery and a charger.

• 2014-04-16 07:43
  • v$xh

It was my first phone.
It was crap - even back then. BUT, it had a colour screen. A clock would have been nicer. Gave it to my mom and she used it till two years ago. She only needed a phone with SMS - nothing more. Was perfect for that!

• 2013-09-10 14:23
  • Nhne

There were no clock and alarm in Siemens S10, only in S10 Active.

Also this phone could be equipped with vibro in case of purchasing extra battery with vibro.

• 2012-10-01 14:18
  • 3JXG

was my first mobile loved it the ringtones was brill wish i could buy another one of these to show my kids

• 2012-08-27 01:44
  • 9Ew0

My first cellphone and it was used phone...proud of it

• 2012-06-17 12:44
  • U}}5

My first cellphone and it was used phone..

• 2012-06-17 12:33
  • U}}5

This is my 2nd phone.. I gotta say it's the most convenient phone I've ever used, quick response, nice to handle, and Superb batery life.

back in college, I once had to go out of town for a group study tour for a 5 days, I accidently forgot my charger, I just keep on using my phone as usual during my stay (turning off the phone while I'm asleep) and to my surprise the S10 help up until I was back home with 1 bar still left on the battery meter.

• 2011-11-22 04:29
  • Ki8f

this was my first cellphone which I bought it from used mobile shop as i couldn't afford to buy a brand new. I really love it till today (old is gold), this time I would like to own it again if the model is still in the market. Missed this Cellphone.

• 2011-11-21 22:34
  • Hx1g

Really good phone very quick to respond and 10 hours talk time !! never had a flat battery ever on this phone...wave it past a socket and its charged for another week !!!!

• 2011-11-18 19:07
  • sXyR

My best 20th century cellphone, you can keep it in locker for half a week and the battery still working for standby full of day! even duo Ericsson outdoor series cant beat that

• 2011-11-15 16:15
  • KiX4

This was my first phone. I am sorry to say, I found this set in a taxi, and did't return this to the owner, that much I loved this set. Sorry. I should had made this confession.

• 2010-05-13 13:01
  • Pxxd

I never forget this phone.
My dad gift me this on my birthday and I really happy with this.
I still remember that i pay Rs.24 for outgoing and Rs.8 for incoming.

That was best toy for me in that time and now my baby playing with this. I think now its best for her!!!!

• 2010-04-02 15:40
  • RKkQ

WOW! My first ever cellphone! I remember when i broke it in a 2000 new years eve, its kinda sad huh :(

• 2010-03-26 17:20
  • PBRB

I've got it today ...
@ black bridge street near mitra keluarga hospital, Jakarta.
there's another 'beast' such as r 310 s,r 250 s pro, nokia bananas,n many more ...

• 2010-01-14 02:27
  • uExH

This is my second cell phone, my first cell phone is the S4Power.

This S10 is a handsome phone in it's days, first to use color graphics, very reliable batrey life I could go almost aweek without ever charging while still maintain normal conversations...

absolutely a memorable phone... and the push record button is very2 usefull...

• 2009-05-27 10:41
  • upXJ

The best phone in a world

• 2009-03-22 13:11
  • n}ud

The best phone i had up till now, better than the nokia 6310I

• 2008-09-19 12:18
  • S3r%

one of the best phones ever made

• 2008-06-16 08:15
  • S9J8

my first mobile phone
its very good for hard working!

• 2007-10-22 23:15
  • mJqw

LOOK!! The first ever colour screen and text phone!!

• 2006-05-16 15:36
  • TkyE
Total of 44 user reviews and opinions for Siemens S10.