Siemens SL45 - user opinions and reviews

Siemens

i have lost my sl 45 battery .where available sl 45 battery

• 2013-11-19 11:05
  • sSSU

> In reply to skinnie @ 2010-05-19 23:16 from n$jk - click to readDude i went to your website siemenplanet but i cant go anywhere further. Can u contact me by email which is voodooskin@gmail.com.

• 2012-10-11 04:53
  • JCsT

i have siemens mobile SL45i. but battery is not working. could any one tell me from where i can buy it.
Thanks

• 2011-08-29 21:32
  • mT@9

If anyone here is searching for one or two sl45 I have 2 of my 3 for sell on siemensplanet,just search..
I love this mobile,so ahead of its time!

• 2010-05-19 23:16
  • n$jk

I have got this phone in the spring of '2002. This was magnificient phone, so inovative by that time, best ever design, superb quality, and it was also very expensive, it cost me 500 Euros in Siemens mobile shop. I am gadget junky, I had many many phones, but only "two" had left their "seal of excellence" for me, Simenes SL 45 and Nokia N95 8GB.

• 2010-04-21 00:49
  • pXfy

yes, it is one of the best mobile phones in his time!! still have it at home. awesome phone with media card storage, mp3 player and aluminium case!!

• 2009-09-15 14:25
  • MfxH

The Best Phone ever!!!best music phone of its time...

• 2009-06-29 16:43
  • u1t%

I used well advanced handsets till this date, but none of them match the SL45 phone i used in 2004. I am emotionally attached to the handset. Its userfriendly features were outstanding. I would buy it again if i could. It was very expensive though!lol

• 2008-11-17 13:43
  • MZb%

i can't find battery

• 2008-11-03 10:02
  • v0X8

The best phone ever ...

• 2008-10-16 22:49
  • MDV1

One of the best phones I've ever had. I remember when I buyed it in 2001 for 1500$, lol.

• 2008-07-13 11:42
  • M4xP

It was my first mobile... and the best till date... my brother got it for me from Russia (i stay in India) and soon it became talk of the town. Mp3 performance is awesome. What Nokia and Sony are delivering today, this phone delivered 5 yrs back... so u can imagine how futuristic this phone was. Would love to use it again if I could get the software reloaded and a new battery.

• 2008-06-19 22:03
  • 2xgJ

it was a nice phone...only problem was with battery...very low.puiu

• 2008-05-24 16:44
  • i8uy

I loved this mobile and I still do. I have now a new Window mobile (smartphone). However, I'm still using the great SL45 from time to time.

This is the best of the best on its time. It is really strange, why Siemens could not make a new such successor.

great phone, I love to have a brand new one again.

• 2007-07-26 04:42
  • n2J3

hi i too like SL45 b caz this is the only one handy walkman phone under the suN.....m irfan B.A 03015177443..........

• 2007-05-24 19:05
  • PG3S

hi SIEMENS SL45 is the best in mobile phone SIEMENS serise

• 2007-03-16 10:30
  • ni1e

Hi,
I just want to ask about how to set the internet profile in my sl45 so I can use it for internet browsing. I already set it by my self with a help from my cellphone service provide company but still not working. Could you pls help?

• 2006-10-18 02:16
  • PUaj

hi 2 all
any body help me becoz when i put mmc in my sl45 he says format errer of insert mmc wats this?

• 2006-08-17 16:29
  • 2AYU

For me this is a classic. It was my first GSM phone a couple of years ago. i travelled lately and went into a phone shop to buy a new phone with camera and all of that. when I saw this brand new SL45 i bought it straight away without bothering about the new camera phone i was contemplating . This is a masterpiece.

• 2006-07-05 16:00
  • NHY$

I got the phone about a yer ago (secondhand), 128 mb, and still work perfectly. I don't about the firmware version but when I check the IMEI, it also give another info : Version: 16, FR/EFR/HR, E4A9 A701, NFV 20.One more thing, it has some Chinesse language built in it, so I assume that this phone is a chinesse version. Right now I want to upgrade its firmware to a higher version so I can use some extra feature. can anyone help me?

• 2006-06-08 10:32
  • 4nx1
Total of 245 user reviews and opinions for Siemens SL45.